• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
When i was a kid i had an irrational dislike of the Aesthetics of the Earthworm Jim games, so never played them.

When i grew older i began to appreciate the humor of the cartoon and thought of giving the games a shot again, but didn't.

Now that TenNapel has outed himself as a huge asshole i guess i'll never play them.

Oct 27, 2017
I refused to play Goemon on the n64 because of how ugly the main character was.
but ultimately ended up playing and loving it. Goemon is still an ugly motherfucker though

Mar 18, 2018
I never play games where you can move ONLY in four directions and character cannot go diagonally.

Never played much of Pokemon, Binding of Isaac and such.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Every Ubisoft game. I just hate the menus and font they use, it always looks the same. I really hate Ubisoft.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Pixelart games
There's just so much of them
Everyone and their grandpa are making pixelart games
Jumping off of this, any game with really cheap retro aesthetics and "pixel" shoehorned in the name is an immediate no-go for me. It just gives the immediate impression that no creativity or passion was involved in this project.

Christor

Oct 25, 2017
I hate the English voice quality of FF12. I could never bring myself to keep going no matter what I try.
Now that the remaster is out and there's a language switch available, I'm now able to play it bit by bit

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

After watching the TV show while playing the game, I realized how much the game is like Yakuza, and not like the source material.

This is irrational because I love Yakuza games, but I don't think the style fits FOTNS.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I stopped playing MGS V near the end because the story and characters were so wack to me, so I immediately decided to play Red Dead Redemption.

While playing the first mission and riding the horse, Marston said "woah, Woah" in a similar manner to Snake in MGS V. Because it reminded me of MGSV, I turned it off pronto. I didn't start RDR1 for another 2 years.