• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
this should hopefully serve as a reminder not to let powerful men with a clear pathology for not respecting women into public office before they become too entrenched to check

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy
Give us Warren please.
This. Not only does she have the best chance of uniting the party, but she won't be torpedoed by a sexual assault allegation. (They already tried making one up to smear her with that absurd Marine/Cougar thing, but that just goes to show you they'll do the same thing to any male candidate, true or false, and I doubt Sanders is immune to that.)

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Watch this not get coverage until after the primary is over.

If more come forward then it's officially morally objectionable to vote for him in the primary.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe we should let this thread be about the accusation and believing women and not about how your political candidate should now be the nominee.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Jesus. Not surprised considering how Biden has consistently treated women and young girls even when he knows the cameras are on him, but still goddamn.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
It really disgusts me how this stuff has been brushed off when it's been repeated behavior with him. He is on camera doing this kind of sleazy shit, even with kids.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
God fn'n damn it, what a mess. Makes the "Time to really have enthusiasm for Biden" POV's feel so gross, yes they were saying those things before this came out but people have been saying for a long time that they had (valid)reservations for Joe and lately were being met with scoffs.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Trump will win again.
If it's rapist vs rapist, we all know which voters will care more.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh unbelievable, Mr. Electable himself

Guess he might pull some R voters after all. Fuck this country

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Its a shame its come to down to which "which creepy old sexually harassing out of touch Grandpa do you want vote for?".

This is the guy Democrats chose to rally behind despite Biden giving off creeper vibes forever. They'll continue to ride their establishment candidates straight off a cliff.

Deleted member 8860

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It really disgusts me how this stuff has been brushed off when it's been repeated behavior with him. He is on camera doing this kind of sleazy shit, even with kids.

I can't even tell if talking about Biden or Trump anymore.

Have fun with Trump. Gotta vote for this shithead unless you want more Trump.

21030.jpeg

Biden's barely halfway to securing the required delegates for cinching the nomination. If 55-60% of remaining primary voters go for Sanders, the latter will be the nom, not Biden.

Deleted member 32561

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I don't care who's the Dem nominee at this point.
The DNC cannot let it be Joe Biden. Pull Amy or Pete back in if you must.
Fuck rapists, fuck Joe Biden, believe victims, believe Tara.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Let's find out if those moderate D's will torch Biden like they did Franken

Cant wait to see how this isnt dealt with at all

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say it again: I will vote for Biden, but I reserve the right to bitch about being forced to do so until November, and then all throughout a Biden presidency.

2020 fucking blows

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not voting for Biden and I'm not voting for Trump. Sitting this one out. If the DNC doesn't choose Warren as a concession (since they won't choose Bernie), then they can expect lots of voters not voting.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe just maybe people can understand why so many people are so disgusted by this for two seconds without having to immediately try and shut them up by saying well here's to a
Trump victory, well enjoy your abortion rights/gay rights/minority rights being taken away etc. etc.

It's OK to just say nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.