• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Biden's barely halfway to securing the required delegates for cinching the nomination. If 55-60% of remaining primary voters go for Sanders, the latter will be the nom, not Biden.

Bearded Pete w/ progressive archnemesis Lis Smith will reactivate their campaign if Biden looks to be cratering like that. So will Warren. They are still on all the ballots.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Have fun with Trump. Gotta vote for this shithead unless you want more Trump.
I understand there's more at stake than Biden specifically but finding out the guy is a rapist is really horrifying. It's not like a political stance I disagree with or a bad turn of phrase. To do such a thing with such callousness is deflating and cannot be divorced with the candidate and party.

The idea of another Trump term is galling but to have the other option be Biden has me feeling a sort of "both sides" bleakness I haven't felt before.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
I understand there's more at stake than Biden specifically but finding out the guy is a rapist is really horrifying. It's not like a political stance I disagree with or a bad turn of phrase. To do such a thing with such callousness is deflating and cannot be divorced with the candidate and party.

The idea of another Trump term is galling but to have the other option be Biden has me feeling a sort of "both sides" bleakness I haven't felt before.
I hate knowing what's all at stake and that he's our only option. I've been internally livid for weeks.

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Dismissing allegations of sexual assault, conspiracy theorizing across multiple posts
This is a tricky one. The inclination is to believe accusers, but at the same time her documented fawning over Putin and mockery of Mueller is a massive red flag given the general election opponent and his barely concealed allegiances.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
User Banned (2 months): Casting aspersions on allegations of sexual assault
This is a tricky one. The inclination is to believe accusers, but at the same time her documented fawning over Putin is a red flag given the general election opponent.

That coupled with her strong support of Sen. Sanders and complete 180 on her previous claims can't help but cause some degree of suspicion.

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe we should let this thread be about the accusation and believing women and not about how your political candidate should now be the nominee.

Yep. Have any big names said/posted/tweeted about it? It needs more exposure, he needs to be dragged.
Trump will win again.
If it's rapist vs rapist, we all know which voters will care more.

Both sides care in a way, just one side instantly in a approving way.

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
You're voting for a rapist either way.
AridAcclaimedAnteater-size_restricted.gif

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Can we stop talking about Russian conspiracies in a fucking sexual assault thread.

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God fn'n damn it, what a mess. Makes the "Time to really have enthusiasm for Biden" POV's feel so gross, yes they were saying those things before this came out but people have been saying for a long time that they had (valid)reservations for Joe and lately were being met with scoffs.
Yeah.
The Dem Primary thread being a prime example.

This is just so fucking gross.

Atilac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 month): dismissing allegation of sexual assault
Russia is having a real easy time getting dems to eat one another. Real easy.

OP
OP
Frozenprince

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a tricky one. The inclination is to believe accusers, but at the same time her documented fawning over Putin and mockery of Mueller is a massive red flag given the general election opponent and his barely concealed allegiances.
Lol jesus christ. Yes. Its Russia shit that a rape victim is recounting her trauma to the world against a serial sexual predator.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I had hopes we could get Trump out of office this year, but this pretty much confirms to me we are getting 4 more years.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
so its a democratic rapist, or a republican one thats going to run the country.

This is a sad state of affairs.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
She supports the candidate who didn't rape her. Big shock.

Are you going to mention she supported Warren as well?

Hate me if you want, but when you are out there tweeting with #BernieIsOurFDR as you share some unprecedented bombshell take down of his main political opponent, you are inviting some degree of skepticism towards your claims.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Horrifying audio, shame that people are attacking her due to the timing. Even worse that posters here are doing the same thing as twitter users are.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Its worse than that, already seeing some on twitter suggesting she's a Russian plant that was set up by bernie supporters. Don't know how libs got the idea that Bernie is in league with Russia but yeah,
Anyone saying that is either easily fooled or a jackass rapist apologist. There's no in between. It's unacceptable to bring up "b-b-buh RUSSIA" when a person was raped and is brave enough to come forward about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.