• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dorothy Gale

Alt-Account
May 25, 2018
What do you do when this happens? What did you notice yourself doing that you wouldn't have done with your phone active?

I was twirling my wallet around and talk to whoever sat at my table while waiting for a movie to start.

What was life like before you became dependant of your phone?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
I stick my phone in my backpack and carry on with whatever I was doing, unless it was something I needed my phone for, like google maps directions.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I carry a portable charger in my bag. In other cases, I'd probably just act like I did in the early 2000s, you know? I'm not going to die without a cellphone.

Oct 25, 2017
Get nostalgic...no phone/Internet in the palm of my hand...it's like being back in 80s/90s lul....no but seriously bored af

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
You mean a situation where I was counting on my phone to kill some time? I'm not sure, I guess it all depends on the context.

Aside from that, if I really needed a phone, I guess I would buy a cable from a convenience store and charge from my car or a local coffee shop, or maybe just buy a burner.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
KazplJtEtSYIfb-UIac1kR2YVIqRGf0QrBhxR5P4JrfUFRmsliVisEwydgmmWFMSGQ6sGvPOWA=w300-h240-nc

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally has never happened for me, so wouldn't be able to tell you. I plug my phone in the charger pretty much every night *shrug*

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably wouldn't even notice. My phone is always on silent, and I'm not really attached to it. I might be upset if I did needed it.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Promptly ambush and subdue the next person I cross paths with that has a phone and take it for my own to continue my day.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I get on with my life. Go home and charge it when I feel like it.

I don't look at my phone every 2 mins like other nutcases.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
My sense of direction is actually so awful, that I have a hard time functioning out of my normal sphere without my phone. Hell, I have regularly gotten lost (at least once a month or so) getting home from work... it'd be funny if it was happening to anyone else.

But at least in my car I have a charger so it's not normally a problem. If I'm just out and about and I don't have my phone it's not a huge deal because if I'm out of the house, it's with a purpose. I don't play on my phone when I'm out of the house because of it. That is unless I'm waiting in the doctor's office or something, in which case I'll just do what I always used to do and thumb through some magazines.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Same as I did when I was a kid and didn't have a phone, hang around an industrial estate stealing dustcaps.

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not dependant on my phone. I'll charge it when I get home and continue to do what I am doing.