• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7217

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if this is the right place to put it, but it's urgent.
A YouTube Channel has just published an expose on what may be YouTube's next step, and it could be the final nail in the coffin for many YouTubers. Making matters worse, this Channel is the gunner pig. Even worse, he had to make a living off of YouTube, and because of them, things could come crumbling down. They are going to pull off something that will affect EVERYONE on the platform. For more details, I encourage you to watch the video, beginning to end:

His channel may be facing termination for live-streaming his expose, so download it if you can. Spread this around before it's too late. They're even pressuring him to take it down, so do this ASAP.

https://.twitter.com/KwingReviews/status/993182537706082304

EDIT: And they made him remove it.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Video doesn't work. I think you need to give the OP a once over, and either post a working link to the video, or describe it's content.

What is "the gunner pig"?

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
So.... can we get a proper transcription of the issue since the video is down?

EDIT:

Apparently he is live talking about it and he claims either youtube or a hacker removed his video.

Keeping my grain of salt at arms reach for now

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Reading through the channel's Twitter, it seems the issue is that previously existing ads in his channel's videos were (he claims) removed by YouTube and replaced with 30sec non-skippable ads. This resulted in a massive drop-off in subs, views and viewer retention. He had been manually redoing those videos to put normal ads back into them, and was seeing a return to his usual viewer numbers.

Gonna guess the "expose" was about this.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why would he post it on youtube instead of hosting the file somewhere it wouldn't get taken town? Doesn't make any sense at all to me.

nickfrancis86

Nov 10, 2017
Can someone explain or transcribe what going on. If it's been taken down already seems pointless this thread continuing. It'll become a shit show otherwise.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
You could have mentioned what exactly the video is about instead of just talking about some conspiracy against them.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
I forgot we're living in a cyberpunk dystopia where YouTube controls all online video streaming traffic and scrappy punks have to download videos to stick it to the man.

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
Since this thread contains zero context on who this is, what is happening or why, or what it means, we are locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.