• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32106

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
1080p 60fps undocked

eil3QKu.jpg

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
Oh thank god, finally. Now I don't have to use the shitty youtube player on my TV anymore. This seems to run great.

Rondras

Banned
Aug 28, 2018
After a few videos and watching a few minutes of Civil War and Warcraft from play movies. Yeah, they did a fantastic job.

Let's see if others follow and we can have a good gaming/multimedia hanheld system. You know, the usual.. netflix,twitch,amazon video,hbo,crunchyroll,etc

the_korben

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a Smart TV, so I usually watch Youtube on my TV using my PS4 but I'm very happy to finally have it on my Switch. Runs just as well, uses less power and the Pro controller holds its charge for tens of hours rather than only a few ...

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
You can't run a game in the background to used the App. You have to turn off any software.

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
Didn't expect they were going for a 100% copy of the apple tv youtube app but i can't complain.

It's just sad they weren't able to add swipe gestures to detect scroll. The rest behaves fine.

Antsa

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is great but I would pee honey if I could use one joycon as a remote while Switch runs YouTube on my bed side table. Left Joycon almost achievs this but there is no back button.

App seems great though.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really happy that this actually happened! I have a Switch dock hooked up to both TV's in my house, so I can finally use Youtube on all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.