• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Popular YouTube creator ProJared announced he was filing for divorce on Twitter and to keep things private and not listen to rumors.

A little while after his wife Heidi O'Ferrall calls him out for cheating on her for months and sleeping with another popular creator

Seems shit hit the fan fast and he didn't expect her to say anything. He currently has her blocked. There's a bit more in the comments but it's still developing so I'll leave it at that.

Kendall

Banned
Apr 22, 2019
How does gossip about an internet celebrity have anything to do with gaming?

Also, relationships end and they end badly sometimes. Who cares. Let the man live and make his own mistakes.

FinalDasa

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
I find it very uncomfortable to have a thread about someone's divorce. Even with some of the "drama" playing out on Twitter, we still should treat other people's personal lives with respect and not discuss it like high school kids.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Probably wrong side, might fit a bit more on the ETC side but nonetheless... I like how he said rumors and speculation and she just outright said "dude cheated on me lmao"

OP
OP
MrConbon210

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Probably wrong side, might fit a bit more on the ETC side but nonetheless... I like how he said rumors and speculation and she just outright said "dude cheated on me lmao"

Didn't know what side to put it on. He's primarily a YouTube gamer so if an AVGN video gets out to this side I assume I could put news about another youtube gamer here as well.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
He used to work for IGN or Game Trailers or something. I don't know. I personally couldn't care less about youtube drama or looking at their personal lives under a microscope. It's TMZ levels of gossip and kind of pathetic.
Oh please. We've done this kind of shit plenty of times with numerous famous and semi-famous people on this forum in the past.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
i used to like i'm so it's sad to hear how bad he has been

wish all the best for his former wife

OP
OP
MrConbon210

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know man... I mean this doesn't seem to be about anything gaming related, but gossip and personal shit.

AVGN video feels fine because it's about a video game.

It branches out further than just the divorce. He has been removed from any guest appearances in Game Grumps and it seems other YouTube gamers are planting sides in this fight. So you could potentially see a lack of one another in video's to come.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I clicked on this thread to put it on ignore but I wanted to leave a message saying I don't feel it's right to post things like this all over the internet for the sake of gossip and drama. Social media is disgusting because of all this and peoples lives are ruined when things like this spread. I don;t even know who these youtubers are but hopefully everyone does the right thing and whoever was hurt in the process I feel incredibly sorry for.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I dunno how to feel, I was wondering why ProJared hadn't really been making videos. Also seeing pbg be antagonist to the wife is wtf

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
This gossip about YouTubers' rather mundane personal problems doesn't seem like something that should be a thread...?

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess he's not very pro at maintaining a stable relationship

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Well I for one am shocked. I love ProJared. I'm more surprised that he was cheating with Holly Conrad, Ross O'Donovan's ex. Is this why they broke up? Or did this all happen after they split?

Also, I assume Jared's wife isn't Miss Editor because I really like her work and would hate to have her leave his show.

Their personal lives aren't going to make me stop watching his LPs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.