• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firefighters have expressed their anger at having to spend an hour rescuing a YouTube 'prankster' who got his friends to cement his head inside a microwave. The 22-year-old, believed to be Jimmy Swingler, one half of TGFbro, and a group of friends mixed seven bags of Polyfilla before they poured it around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the appliance.

Their intention was to use the microwave as a mould, and by the time emergency services were at 1.49pm on Wednesday to the garage of a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, the group had already been trying to free him for an hour and a half.

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/08/youtube-idiot-cemented-head-inside-microwave-7142007/

Pics:

pri_62458434-e1512718818146.jpg

microwave4.jpg

Fucking idiot

Respect to the Emergency services for saving this idiot.

(Not linking the vid as they are not currently giving any proceeds to the emergency services)

Last edited:

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
What a block head.

alternate: Clearly his head wasn't thick enough already.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Natural selection foiled by reluctant but committed firefighters yet again.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It blows my mind that no one ever fires up enough neurons to go "Hey this might be a bad idea."

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And at the end of the day they posted a video and it's going to go viral and they're going to make money off this :/

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Uh.

Where they trying to mould his head? Why was the microwave needed? How was he able to breathe?

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
That is the height of complete madness, he is a very lucky idiot. I wonder what their original gameplan was. Even if the microwave came off perfectly as a mould then the fella still has a box of polyfilla around his head, which isn't a great situation to be in. If you are gonna roleplay The Keeper there are better ways I'm sure.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
How did he not suffocate in there considering he used a plastic bag to cover his head.

Glad the Fire service sorted him out but they really need to donate any revenues for this video towards fire service charities.

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
It's astounding to see his rabid viewerbase complain online about firefighters speaking out against such stupid, attention-seeking behaviour.

KHlover

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firefighters really should be able to write a fat bill for nonsense like this. It was an actual emergency, but it also could have been entirely prevented by not being a piece of shit.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
When I read the thread title, I went "Oh no, LA Beast... not like this". Thankfully he's still pure. T_T