• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
So, I skipped around on their YouTube page and are these guys trying to die? The dude that got his head stuck in a microwave also has a vid where he spends an entire night submerged in jello.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's a real shame when good people die in accidents or because of disease or suicidal depression or some other nonsense

And shit-heads like this guy seem all but invincible despite their best efforts to off themselves

Philia

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still having a hard time figuring out how they managed to pour the mould into the microwave with his head in it.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This guy's probably been told all his life to use his head and now y'all criticise him?

Mehr

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There really needs to be a test case where a youtuber is sued for wasting emergency services time

The same with people who ignore storm warnings and decided to climb a mountain, go surfing etc

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I'm not going to watch the video, but if they were trying to make a mold, they'd have needed to ensure he could breath even if nothing went wrong, so I'm sure some allowances were made for breathing.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I did some stupid things when i has a kid but it looks like nothing when compare to this, and the worse part is that the guy is 22 years old.
What do these people even use their heads for? Outside of stupid shit like this.

Lurcharound

Oct 27, 2017
UK
There really needs to be a test case where a youtuber is sued for wasting emergency services time

The same with people who ignore storm warnings and decided to climb a mountain, go surfing etc
I'm super Pro the NHS and other free services but yeah - this is ridiculous: charge that sucker for every penny incurred saving his stupid ass.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not understanding the "prank". Is this supposed to be a trick? He is fully aware of what was going on. This is just stupid.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Total fucking clown, Firefighters wasting time on this dickhead whilst someone else could need help

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm actually a big fan of TGFbro and they do some really stupid stuff at times but normally nothing too dangerous, just silly and stupid jackass style stunts.

They have done a few videos recently though that seem to have gone too far and could have easily gone very badly.

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
Welcome to Post Brexit Britain. Don't see why its an issue for the Fire Service. I'd have send him to A&E.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People like this don't deserve to be saved. It's just a waste of time and resources.

ViviOggi

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck are these responses? Guy's obviously a moron for doing this but morons deserve emergency services just as much

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Thank God it's Frigidaire Bro.

This GEAppliance is Fuckingkillingmyhead Bro.

What an asshat. Or should I say HamiltonBeachHat? It's sad the rescue services had to help this fool lol.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
In before putting yourself into situations that force emergency services to dramatically rescue you becomes its own lucrative Youtube genre.

Oct 29, 2017
What the fuck are these responses? Guy's obviously a moron for doing this but morons deserve emergency services just as much
when someone does something pointless and extremely dangerous and stupid just for attention, of course people are annoyed. They're tying up state resources that are supposed to be a contingency for real emergencies so they can get more views on youtube.

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
913.gif

Red Cadet 015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The YT video is hilarious. The firefighters and paramedics were looking like "what the fuck."

Also, with the way emergency services work, it's likely they were just chilling at their dispatch location waiting for something to happen. That's basically the way they work. Yes, it could have reduced response time had there been another emergency, but there wasn't.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
That's not the way to get ahead in life.

He'll never be the head of a major corporation!