• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019

I've been a huge fan of Clemps's work since discovering his stuff back when Nier was blowing up. It goes over a lot of cool things about Dissidia and seems to share some of my loves and hates of where Dissidia went after the PSP. Still think the Mobile game is pretty solid too. In this he gives a sort of overview of the series.

Scatter me with the seeds of the mourning daylight if against the rules.

OP
OP
Bit_Reactor

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Fun fact about clemps, he's the reason I call everyone a "lovely boy" can't wait to watch this later
He's the reason I call people "melvins" haha. -fistbump.

R.I.P. Dissidia.

I hope Square ports the two PSP games over someday.
A musou game like Clemps mentiones towards the end would be great too. Or combining all the three styles of Dissidia game to make a Mega Dissidia haha. But yeah having Duodecim even if it's on Switch or something would be great.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's the reason I call people "melvins" haha. -fistbump.

A musou game like Clemps mentiones towards the end would be great too. Or combining all the three styles of Dissidia game to make a Mega Dissidia haha. But yeah having Duodecim even if it's on Switch or something would be great.
I got to play Duodecim for like a solid hour, then my PSP broke on me an hour later for good. x.x...

I would love a chance to actually play it without having to pirate.