• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
What a piece of shit. The dog just wanted to play and she went full asshole. She doesn't deserve to own a pet.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Thread will get locked. She's an awful human being.

Such a shame that YouTube is such a failure of a platform.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was this an accident or did she deliberately do it for the old "bad publicity is still publicity".

Neither would surprise me TBH.

CrocoDuck

Oct 28, 2017
This is so fucking disgusting. All the more reason that social media is so fucking fake and the need for attention/views feeds narcissism.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
How do you accidentally upload that, I heard she's making the "excuse" that she was just training him, definitely don't agree on that type of discipline on a animal regardless of size, she should get some type of suspension from YouTube right?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Any users who uploads a video containing them abusing a person/animal should be automatically banned from the platform(s) they use.

Jul 18, 2018
Holy shit that's the same dog breed I want :(. Makes me so sad

Idk how there are defenders, some stupid ass comments saying, oh so you never hit your pet before for misbehaving? SMH... That spit was pure hatred, pure hatred in her eyes

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I posted this earlier. I don't know why it was locked. It's not a "shock" post but a post to let people know not to follow certain you tubers like her.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
WTF is this.

Have internet police gotten her reported and saved the doggo? .... That was a hard watch

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
How do you accidentally upload that, I heard she's making the "excuse" that she was just training him, definitely don't agree on that type of discipline on a animal regardless of size, she should get some type of suspension from YouTube right?

Shes trying to save face. The sad thing, getting sspended from her channel wod give her more misery than having her dog be taken away/facing a big fine and thats the sad state of todays world.

She oght to be sent to jail

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
Why are youtubers such assholes?! Holy shit it seems like someone on there every other week does something awful.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Shoe is friends with Lauren Southern (an actual white supremacist) not the best source to use but anyway that was pretty horrible to see you can see the dog backing away its been hit before.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
This was posted before and was locked although I think things like this are a good PSA even if there's not much to discuss beyond saying how horrible her actions are.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
There's something about the pursuit of fame and success that brings out assholes. All these youtube and twitch dipshits are nothing new

Jul 18, 2018
She was very aggressive towards a dog that clearly just wanted some love. :-(

EBXVOdgX4AABn2p