• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's trying to make a YouTube comeback. Seriously, how do you abuse your dog and show your viewers that you've been deceiving them with a fake personality while abusing said dog and then expect to be given a second chance to earn a living from it?
She's counting on people believing his apology story and/or forgetting the whole thing

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they'll bat an eyelid to this.

The stuff of nightmares. Makes Brooke Houts look like a responsible dog owner.

Call me crazy, but that video looks like it has cuts before she starts the machine and again before she opens the door. Don't know why those would be there except to take the dog out before it starts.

eyezsac

Oct 27, 2017
Call me crazy, but that video looks like it has cuts before she starts the machine and again before she opens the door. Don't know why those would be there except to take the dog out before it starts.
When she opens the door you can see the drum still spinning - I don't think she's cut this at all.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, you're crazy. The drum is literally spinning and the dog is fighting against the spin to not flip over. You can hear the dog hitting the sides of the dryer after she turns it on. Don't be so quick to rush to the defense of POS streamers. Reminds me of the defense force for that girl who gave vodka to her cat. "Maybe it's just water!" Gross.

What the fuck.

Last edited: