• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
She fucking pushes the hell out of the poor doggy because he licked her face?!
WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK YOU.
I hope that dog find better owner. As a dog owner it seriously breaks my heart looking at that

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She fucking pushes the hell out of the poor doggy because he licked her face?!
WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK YOU.
I hope that dog find better owner. As a dog owner it seriously breaks my heart looking at that

She lives in LA. Everyone report her to the authorities/relevant organizations. I fear that she's beating the dog right now because in her head this is the dog's fault.

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The spitting part really is jarring. I don't recall ever seeing someone spit on a dog before.

For real who spits on a dog like that...

I wanna say some thing so bad lol 😆

Guess it's a love hate relationship and I'll leave it at that.

Please no ban:

That B**** is crazy to the max.

I bet you that dog is so fuckin' confused it don't know what she want!

Guarantee this isn't a isolated incident.
I'd bet it's not the first time.

Last edited:

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Hope the dog gets re-homed to a family that deserves a pets love.

I said this in the earlier thread but dogs only give love and loyalty to their families even when they are abusers like this piece of shit. Doesn't deserve to have a pet.

Oct 29, 2017
I guess youtube is following the same rule of hollywood personalities: the nicer they play for the camera, the bigger douche bags they are behind the scenes.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
She lives in LA. Everyone report her to the authorities/relevant organizations. I fear that she's beating the dog right now because in her head this is the dog's fault.
I don't live in America, but I did report her YouTube user if that helps at all.
Why did it get locked?
Apparently because it's a shock thread with no further value to it? Idk. Pretty arbitary to lock that one while we have many threads about terrible things all the time.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
I don't live in America, but I did report her YouTube user if that helps at all.

Apparently because it's a shock thread with no further value to it? Idk. Pretty arbitary to lock that one while we have many threads about terrible things all the time.

Yeah that's not cool at all. There's hundreds of threads about shitty things happening in the world that isn't locked. Why lock that one???

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm getting really confused with some locked threads lately. Shit is weird. Random threads get locked with similar threads staying open.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
After discussion, we believe there may be value from this conversation so we're reopening the thread for now. Please don't use it to complain about site policy.

SArcher

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
h3h3 apparently contacted her and offered to buy the dog.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Discipline training doesn't work. All that shit's going to do is make your dog fear you. Reward-based training is how you train a dog. This person makes her career off of dog videos??

And spitting on a dog? WTF is that supposed to accomplish?

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
You know she is the type that likely has a pet to make videos and try to make money out of the fake cutesy shit she posts on her account. You know behind the scenes she abuses her dog.

I think it's good to have this open so everyone can see and reports her. She needs to be banned at least from youtube or some agency irl comes to check her out.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would you get pissed that your dog is giving you kisses? When my dog comes up to me and wants to snuggle and play with me, and licks my cheeks, I fucking love it. Why have a dog if them showing you affection is going to piss you off? That's literally all dogs do.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's another nugget for discussion.

Who's hurt Brooke?

I mean, you usually don't spit at someone as an adult unless you really hold some spite against them. And that's obviously learned behavior. So... what's happened to her that her way of dealing with a situation where she's not happy with her dog is to literally spit and push her dog as if she was in an abusive relationship with it?

SArcher

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It is scary how she just turns off her youtube personality and goes psycho.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm still trying to wrap my head around her spitting at her dog. Who DOES that???

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen a owner hitting their doggo on the nose before, never really felt right to me but his argument was that it's an acceptable way to admonish the doggo and teach them what they did was wrong.

The nose hit was after the dog chewed up some furniture.

This is significantly worse than anything I've seen and she should probably give the doggo to someone who will actually care for it.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Watch when she raises her hand. The dog flinches back. This isn't a one time thing.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I told myself I wasn't going to watch this because I know I'd be too angry to focus at work. I saw 2 seconds of it autoplay in a repost on Twitter and I'm ready to go through a wall. Fuck this bitch and fuck her excuse. You don't spit on an animal unless you're carrying a metric fuckload of trauma and damage. She needs training more than the dog does.

I've seen a owner hitting their doggo on the nose before, never really felt right to me but his argument was that it's an acceptable way to admonish the doggo and teach them what they did was wrong.

The nose hit was after the dog chewed up some furniture.

This is significantly worse than anything I've seen and she should probably give the doggo to someone who will actually care for it.
Dog's don't learn anything from punitive training other than to fear you. The dog has no idea why you're hitting it; just that you're causing it pain. You reinforce positive behaviors instead to incentivize the animal to continue the good behavior.

Oct 30, 2017
This isn't for shock value and this story needs exposure.

I don't much care for h3h3 these days but good on Ethan for wanting her dog. He and Hila are obsessed with their little pup.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
You know she is the type that likely has a pet to make videos and try to make money out of the fake cutesy shit she posts on her account. You know behind the scenes she abuses her dog.

I think it's good to have this open so everyone can see and reports her. She needs to be banned at least from youtube or some agency irl comes to check her out.

It's what I think as well. Doesn't help there are stories about dogs making 80k a year to bolster these types of people.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man I'm still trying to wrap my head around her spitting at her dog. Who DOES that???

Would dogs even comprehend that behavior? Like, as a human, we'd obviously be offended and shit. I know dogs can read human behavior very well, but spitting? I've never known anyone who ever spit on their dog so I just don't get that at fucking all. Even if the best case scenario is that your dog doesn't understand being spat at and thus doesn't react negatively, you just spit on your dog. Are you not gonna clean it up? Like, if there was spit on my dog, I'd be upset because I'd have to clean it. Or do people who spit on their dogs just let their spit dry on them?

This is so fucking weird. Seriously, why the fuck would you spit on a dog?!

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
From fake smile and fake easy going amicability, to mean and vicious in a split second.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I told myself I wasn't going to watch this because I know I'd be too angry to focus at work. I saw 2 seconds of it autoplay in a repost on Twitter and I'm ready to go through a wall. Fuck this bitch and fuck her excuse. You don't spit on an animal unless you're carrying a metric fuckload of trauma and damage. She needs training more than the dog does.

This is what I was saying earlier. You don't spit at someone unless you really are disgusted with them. And that's usually reserved for OTHER PEOPLE, not animals. What's happened to her that that is the type of behavior that she'd have towards her pet? :(

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
That apology is some real bullshit. It's clear from both her reaction in the video and the dogs that this isn't some isolated incident.

Hopefully the dog is able to go to somebody who will actually care for it.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Discipline training doesn't work. All that shit's going to do is make your dog fear you. Reward-based training is how you train a dog. This person makes her career off of dog videos??

And spitting on a dog? WTF is that supposed to accomplish?
The training bit is complete bullshit. Hope they rescue the dog.