• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This new video is probably her most blatant example of full on alt-right racism in her long history of wink wink racism hints and nods.

Absolutely disgusting. How can any studio continue to invite her to press screenings of films for reviewers after this? This video right here should be a career ending video for her press credentials, especially for someone who has such a prominent platform in the movie YouTube scene.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is basically like when white people think anime characters are white. They just think white is the default.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
If she's implying white supremacists are dogs, she's not too far off the mark. This lady is scum.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
LOL, it was only a matter of time. She was dog whistling so hard in her Luke Cage reviews that Krypto from Earth 37 could hear her

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
vAhkBC.gif

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I can't name a single person from the original movie so I don't even know if any of the original VA are minorities. Either way this is some dumb shit. It's a fucking dog.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Black folks can't even voice a damn dog, but we suppose to believe the "the right actor for the role" should be hired. How can you decide who's right when some people can't even make it into the parking lot let a lone the room to audition ?

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
There was this 5-7 day window where she was unbiased and had good content, then it went down FAST. I went from watching her stuff to avoiding it in like a week. First she hated marvel for tossing her to the curb and decided to kiss WB's ass and when they didn't care she turned on them too. She might as well just fully embrace the hate.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone should tweet this to Disney , she went in hard on James gunn deserving being fired for past comments . Surely the same should apply here (ie blacklisted by Disney)

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The dog's fur was partially white, so the dog was Caucasian. Bulletproof logic.

Batshit bigotry aside, why do people watch people on YouTube just meander on about nonsense like this?

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
She's always been trash, yet her vids never fails to not pop up in review threads.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Hundreds of fictional, actual black human cartoon characters have had white voice actors. Heaven forbid a DOG have a black voice actor.

SJW!

SJW!

SJW!

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I love Grace, but yeah, her rants on diversity always miss the mark.

I think the problem is that she looks at things from an industry perspective, and not a social perspective.

She said that A Wrinkle in Time would bomb because it was focusing too much on diversity and not enough on being a good movie, and she was right that it would bomb, but it still came across as horribly condescending.

Last edited:

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
She has always sucked. I didn't know she was a piece of shit also, though.

Man, imagine being upset that a cartoon dog has a non-white voice actor. Just, man...

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being the type of person who gets angry over Lady and the Tramp casting because you're racist.

What a miserable existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.