• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alax had legal help around the time he made his statement
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
    Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    From his response, dude sounds like he lawyered up, has a law background himself, or someone in his circle of friends or family does.
    After doing some digging, you aren't wrong about Alax getting legal help.

708TNgY.jpg

For reference, Alex Scott is one of Alax's friends.

Last edited:
    Alax's friend, Alex Scott, made his account private after the tweet in the previous threadmark was brought to light
  • mkhashouf221

Dec 5, 2018
    one of the buddies of Alax seemed to have made his account private after his tweet got linked in here?
    og60wTR.jpg

Last edited:
    Etika knew that Alax was bad news, Alax made racist statements
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    Sorry for the bump, but I was able to come across more stuff. So as it turns out, Etika may have known that Alax was bad news from the start. Long story short, Bobdunga had this to say following Alax's statement on Etika's passing.

N3Mk4Sj.jpg
    766hZie.jpg

This eventually led Alax to deleting the video where he advertised a mobile game that featured him & Etika. In this video, he talked about how he never got a response from Etika in his DMs. This honestly comes off as an admission, which more-or-less confirms what Bobdunga said.

sC6uXlE.jpg

On top of that, Alax exhibited instances of racism on a now-deleted Twitter account. Yes, these tweets were from several years ago. But after speaking with Bobdunga personally, I was able to confirm that similar behavior did continue as well as Alax questioning Bobdunga's blackness (which puts the 2nd tweet into context).

9rVjIJe.jpg
    zf4QJFI.jpg

Last edited:
    Bobdunga on how content creators reacted to the allegations
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    Bobdunga has come forward with more to the story, namely in how other content creators reacted to the allegations.

The Duke of Dorks exposed by Bobdunga for trying to manipulate the situation in favor of RelaxAlax
  • Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 27, 2017
    I'm late to the newest Bobdunga stuff, but I just saw this shit involving Duke of Dorks.

This shit is fucking weird as all hell. (I skipped around for the screencaps, but it's all a part of the twitter thread.)

Riley released text messages between RelaxAlax & Bobdunga (with permission)
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    Riley has released text messages between RelaxAlax & Raven (Bobdunga), which is basically proof that the sexual assault happened & RelaxAlax was trying to make her agree to a story that doesn't make him look as bad.

HBVt9eC.png
    su8upOT.png
    7n2wNxp.png

Bobdunga addresses her abuser RelaxAlax & how hard he tried to conceal what he did to her (Includes New Evidence)
  • OP
    OP
    Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    I felt like this was worthy of a new thread. But at the same time, given that this is a compilation thread of all the allegations against RelaxAlax, I've decided to also include a link to said thread here. There's a lot of damning evidence here, including more text messages (which include explicit language, so keep that in mind) & an account from a friend of one of Alax's ex-girlfirends. It's definitely worth a read.
    www.resetera.com

Bobdunga addresses her abuser RelaxAlax & how hard he tried to conceal what he did to her (Includes New Evidence)

There are also Discord messages regarding their interactions post-assault, which are linked in the actual quote below. I have no words for this beyond the fact that this is beyond fucked up, & it sickens me that Alax got away with it until now. Normally I'd link the other thread I did on the...

Status
    Not open for further replies.