• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
iFxzh70.png

Welcome!

There are many successful youtube channels, but very few that have become successful without growing pains. What this thread hopes to do is establish a community for ERA members who are looking for ways to improve their content. That's what we're here for.

Guidelines on how to post: Please do not just drop the link and say "What do you think". There are going to be many different posters making very different content, so establishing some context will go a long way.

For example: "I am trying to start up a cooking channel. I have this video on how to make Risotto." And then you post the link.

Also, while not necessary, it might be helpful to ask about what kind of feedback you are specifically looking for. Video editing, Video quality, screen presence, whether you got the recipe right, etc.

Note on how posting your content operates within the rules of ResetEra

Within this thread, you are allowed to post any of your content in this thread. As a courtesy, please put in a disclaimer if your video is monetized, but otherwise anything goes.

The basic rule of thumb is this; the explicit purpose of this thread is to provide feedback and criticism to Youtubers who are seeking it. Now, self-promotion comes packed into the premise of that, but that isn't a bad thing. I'm sure there are plenty members who are looking to discover new content and are happy to give their fellow community members a shot. So we're happy with it as a side benefit. It's just that posting your content for no other reason than self-promotion is discouraged. So don't just drop your link and leave. Engage with the community.

Outside of this thread, you are to follow the Terms of Service: You are allowed to post non-monetized content in other threads if that content is relevant to the thread's topic. However, you should avoid monetized content (note that monetized means not just whether you run ads, but also whether you ask for Patreon support within the video). And you are absolutely NOT allowed to do is make your own thread to promote your own content.

So you want to start a youtube channel:

This is fairly new territory, so it's sparse now, but this OP will be edited with more information, advice, and guidelines as we move forward. If you have recommendations on anything relevant that would be of benefit to using Youtube, feel free to offer to share. So far, we have this:

Microphone: Blue Yeti is an affordable, high quality microphone that I've seen recommended quite a bit in various places. It is not the absolute best you can get, of course, but at its price point, it's good as a part of your starter kit.

Video Editing Software: To be updated, but at the very least, you have your basics that come with your OS. Windows Movie Maker and iMovie.

Useful Tutorials: Soulbrotha's guide on how to be an online voice actor

Networking:

ResetEra is made of up many talented individuals, so why let that rest by the wayside? If you are looking for someone to help fill a role or job in your channel that you are unable to do yourself (such as if you need an graphic designer for a logo, a voice actor to act your script), you're allowed to make a post stating you're looking for someone with that talent. However, ResetEra will not be responsible for any contracts, agreements, or disputes that occur between any two parties. This thread is a way to make contact. Anything deals you make are your own business and do not have any association with this thread or this website.

As said before, this OP will be updated as we learn more about how to best help youtubers out. Lets do that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Veelk

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a Youtube myself...yet. But I've been wanting to do one for a while, so this entire thread was an excuse to get out of that rut.

I am looking for an artist. I would like to make something similar to the Extra Credits History or Overly Sarcastic Productionsvideos. They tell a story using a series of still images. This comes off to me like a cheap, but effective way to get a visual component to your writing. If anyone feels they can come up with a simple but distinct style they can use on a regular basis for this sort of series, PM me.

OP
OP
Veelk

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping that bumping the thread will garner it some visibility as it seems to have gotten buried sadly /:
I figure once I get off my ass and post my own video, that'll help get some discussion going. I was worried about this. I think this is something like the equivalent of internet stage fright. No one wants to be the first to post their video :(

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
most of my videos are just me streaming OW.
have yet to get a yeti mic. gonna wait for black friday. i tried to upload some workout videos but there aren't enough content to even do it. basically it would be better off on instagram for the most part.

as for as editing. i use filmora. just because i have little time to learn anything else lol

OP
OP
Veelk

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
most of my videos are just me streaming OW.
have yet to get a yeti mic. gonna wait for black friday. i tried to upload some workout videos but there aren't enough content to even do it. basically it would be better off on instagram for the most part.

as for as editing. i use filmora. just because i have little time to learn anything else lol
I should mention that even though the title is youtube, any video works. But "Video feedback" is a lot more vague, so...

Anyway, the point of the thread is to post anything you want feedback on. So feel free to post it if you want to.

Oct 25, 2017
I figure once I get off my ass and post my own video, that'll help get some discussion going. I was worried about this. I think this is something like the equivalent of internet stage fright. No one wants to be the first to post their video :(
I've spent the better part of this past year contemplating starting a channel/stream/brand (hence why I changed my universal internet handle a month or so back) It's however an incredibly daunting task to get started and decide what niche to want to fall into and find my voice.
I think for the most part though the thread just got buried in the initial rush when the site launched, but I'm very invested in keeping it going and hearing from others who are content creators.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting had a similar thread idea for awhile that I wanted to make, keeping the thread on my Watch list.

Deleted member 19844

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
Great idea for a thread, and I look forward to giving feedback. :)

On my end I've been developing a YouTube channel for about 9 months, originally motivated by a significant amount of weight loss and wanting to share some of my journey with folks. Now it has two main components: health / fitness and movies (two things I like learning and talking about).

I would appreciate feedback on the current quality of my videos, specifically with regards to: 1) content, 2) delivery, 3) graphics, 4) editing, or even just a sense of whether I'm putting something out there that's worth consuming.

Current examples (all are monetized via YouTube -- there's no Patreon or other external monetization):

Is Aspartame Bad for You?: https://youtu.be/M_eVrXFVVag

Marshall - Movie Review: https://youtu.be/Ioojza__Pw0

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Veelk

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
On my end I've been developing a YouTube channel for about 9 months, originally motivated by a significant amount of weight loss and wanting to share some of my journey with folks. Now it has two main components: health / fitness and movies (two things I like learning and talking about).

I would appreciate feedback on the current quality of my videos, specifically with regards to: 1) content, 2) delivery, 3) graphics, 4) editing, or even just a sense of whether I'm putting something out there that's worth consuming.
Okay, I watched both of them, and this is my thoughts as someone who is pretty much uninformed on both topics of those videos (though now I want to see Marshall)

1. The content of both seemed to be good. Every piece of information you gave was pretty relevant to your argument, so you weren't wasting the audience's time, which would be a cardinal sin imo. I'm kinda surprised you drink an entire liter of soda a day, as that seems a bit much, especially if you're promoting a health fitness video, but you seem to acknowledge it's a thing your working on yourself, so it might actually serve as a good connection to the audience. You're experiencing the problem with them instead of just preaching the solution. With Marshall, as I said, I havne't seen the movie, but you made it sound super interesting, which is arguably the point of the video.

2. A salesman trick that I learned when I was doing sales is that you want to be very, very animate if you are presenting some kind of argument. It doesn't just make looking at you more interesting, but it helps enunciate and emphasize your words as you're saying whatever your saying. You're moving your arms somewhat, but only at the bottom of the screen. To be clear, I'm not saying that you're not doing enough, but consider experimenting with more exaggerated movement to see if it can give you a stronger voice/presence. It might not work, but it's worth trying out. And it's not to imply you have bad screen presence here, this is just a way that might help make it even better.

3. I feel the aspartame had more graphics, and it's mostly good. You put up visual indicators to accentuate your talking points, which is what you should be doing. Personally, I think the background of the text looks a little bit ugly (and the background of the aspartame video too), so maybe you can clean this up a bit? Idk, I'm not as knowledgeable on this part of videomaking.

4. The videoes do flow pretty well. I see a few youtube videos that cut away to full screen shots of stuff happening because the youtubers don't want the audience to just sit and look at their face the entire time, but you seem comfortable with putting the scenes and graphics on the side of your head rather than elsewhere. I think you make it work for the most part, as, like I said, you don't waste people's time with how the actual video flows. I feel I'd need to make my own edits in my own video to give more advice on that than I can right now. I don't know much about video editing.

Deleted member 19844

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
Okay, I watched both of them, and this is my thoughts as someone who is pretty much uninformed on both topics of those videos (though now I want to see Marshall)

1. The content of both seemed to be good. Every piece of information you gave was pretty relevant to your argument, so you weren't wasting the audience's time, which would be a cardinal sin imo. I'm kinda surprised you drink an entire liter of soda a day, as that seems a bit much, especially if you're promoting a health fitness video, but you seem to acknowledge it's a thing your working on yourself, so it might actually serve as a good connection to the audience. You're experiencing the problem with them instead of just preaching the solution. With Marshall, as I said, I havne't seen the movie, but you made it sound super interesting, which is arguably the point of the video.

2. A salesman trick that I learned when I was doing sales is that you want to be very, very animate if you are presenting some kind of argument. It doesn't just make looking at you more interesting, but it helps enunciate and emphasize your words as you're saying whatever your saying. You're moving your arms somewhat, but only at the bottom of the screen. To be clear, I'm not saying that you're not doing enough, but consider experimenting with more exaggerated movement to see if it can give you a stronger voice/presence. It might not work, but it's worth trying out. And it's not to imply you have bad screen presence here, this is just a way that might help make it even better.

3. I feel the aspartame had more graphics, and it's mostly good. You put up visual indicators to accentuate your talking points, which is what you should be doing. Personally, I think the background of the text looks a little bit ugly (and the background of the aspartame video too), so maybe you can clean this up a bit? Idk, I'm not as knowledgeable on this part of videomaking.

4. The videoes do flow pretty well. I see a few youtube videos that cut away to full screen shots of stuff happening because the youtubers don't want the audience to just sit and look at their face the entire time, but you seem comfortable with putting the scenes and graphics on the side of your head rather than elsewhere. I think you make it work for the most part, as, like I said, you don't waste people's time with how the actual video flows. I feel I'd need to make my own edits in my own video to give more advice on that than I can right now. I don't know much about video editing.
Sorry for the delayed response -- I appreciate you taking the time, both to watch and to give this kind of detailed feedback.

Getting the right movement has been a "puzzle" for me from the beginning. Some folks early on said I was moving too much (the speed of the treadmill combined with how much I was moving my head made it difficult to watch). That eventually led to reducing the pace to where it is now, and along with that I've tried to reduce the size of my other movements. I agree experimentation is in order to figure out how to be more animated without going overboard. I agree also w/ the feedback on the graphics (the backgrounds). It's an improvement over the room I was using, which had a bright orange curtain in the background, but still needs improvement.

One question: any feedback from a writing perspective (I ask this especially for the Marshall review since I put a bit more effort into the writing for the movie reviews)?

Thanks again!

Superking

Oct 25, 2017
Great idea for a thread! As someone who is interested in making my own channel as well as the idea of youtube channels in general, I think this can be a very useful and informative thread.

Question: what program would one have to use if they want to make animated graphics like the one used in Crash Course videos?

Deleted member 19844

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
My six year old wanted to do a gaming YouTube channel. We told him he could have a channel if he picked another topic, so he wanted to do a science channel.

Anyways, not trying to be completely professional or anything, but looking for tips in apps that help with production or maybe some good tutorials.

Here is a link to his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ag8ZxTkQvT1uNYrGHTORQ
I watched the solar eclipse video and ended up smiling and enjoying it more than I thought I would -- he has good energy / enthusiasm, which makes it fun to watch. Here's my feedback (hope it's helpful):

1. Film in landscape rather than portrait mode.
2. Right now when it cuts from clip to clip you can hear the sound from ending the recording and you get a bit of camera jitter -- would it be possible to just keep recording in between "takes" and then edit it together on your PC instead?

As for tips in apps that help with production, from personal experience I edit in Adobe Premiere, and I know some folks who use Sony Vegas. If you're looking to do everything in your phone, though, I'm not sure, sorry. :-(

Nice job helping him to indulge his creativity in a way that encourages learning and curiosity!
Great idea for a thread! As someone who is interested in making my own channel as well as the idea of youtube channels in general, I think this can be a very useful and informative thread.

Question: what program would one have to use if they want to make animated graphics like the one used in Crash Course videos?
From a youtube video I saw, the animation company they use for Crash Course (I think it's called Thought Cafe?) uses Adobe AfterEffects for their animation.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
Oh nice thread, I haven't seen it before but as someone who has a channel with like 6 non-popuar videos I will check this because I want to ramp up my video count and make it work!

I have one question, my channel is mainly about photography, and that is what I will dedicate almost all my energy. But what if I have an opinion about say, Justice Leage, or Dark Souls, or One Punch Man or any piece of entertainment that I'd like to share. Should I upload them on the same channel? Create a whole different channel even if that won't be getting all of my attention (probably)? Or simply just not make a video and instead discuss the topic here in ERA?

It's completely fine for me to ask for an opinion on possible branding and a logo, right?

post them ;)

Deleted member 19844

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
Oh nice thread, I haven't seen it before but as someone who has a channel with like 6 non-popuar videos I will check this because I want to ramp up my video count and make it work!

I have one question, my channel is mainly about photography, and that is what I will dedicate almost all my energy. But what if I have an opinion about say, Justice Leage, or Dark Souls, or One Punch Man or any piece of entertainment that I'd like to share. Should I upload them on the same channel? Create a whole different channel even if that won't be getting all of my attention (probably)? Or simply just not make a video and instead discuss the topic here in ERA?

post them ;)
For what it's worth, the advice I've always seen is that your channel should be focused so that folks know what to expect from you. If there were some overlap between the subjects, though, it could work (like the Just Write channel that focuses on writing, but through the lens of film and television).

Oct 25, 2017

post them ;)
I'd say if you want to talk about those topics either dedicate the time for a second channel towards them or establish a small video series where you go off topic once a week for whichever topic you want to.
Also for my logo, I started with the one on the left as a base, with the right one being my most recent iteration.
bPbQGX0KRriCxkZ4dbcNpg.png

Brera

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the music in the BVS clip ruins the whole thing.

Plus that was pretty much the best scene in the film and the best Batman fight scene ever put to film.

Might be better choosing something else? Not seen the John Wick video but again, that film has uber awesome action already?

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
My six year old wanted to do a gaming YouTube channel. We told him he could have a channel if he picked another topic, so he wanted to do a science channel.

Anyways, not trying to be completely professional or anything, but looking for tips in apps that help with production or maybe some good tutorials.

Here is a link to his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ag8ZxTkQvT1uNYrGHTORQ
These videos are cute as fuck. Id echo the comment about landscape and better editing. Maybe get him a mic so theres not as much background noise. But awesome project. You seem good at parenting.

RiggyRob

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Oh hey, this thread's a neat idea. Dunno if it'd be worth having a separate Gaming-only version (seen a few threads crop up there), but I'm sure people would appreciate it.

As for video editing software, I recommend Sony Vegas Pro (used it for ages before we moved to streaming), but I've seen HitFilm Express be recommended as a free alternative and people always love Adobe Premiere because of how much you can do with it, even though it is expensive.

Also, my proudest (monetised) video I've made so far: Let It Go, Ashen One (Ashes of Arendelle), which is a mashup of Frozen's Let It Go with our gameplay footage of Dark Souls 3's Ashes of Ariandel.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Starting this YouTube channel is more work than I thought. I never realized how awkward it is trying to talk to a camera. I want to look away, but I can't, I'm noticing how often I say um, and stumbling over words with pauses trying to think of what I'm supposed to say next. This shit is hard and I haven't gotten to editing anything yet and I probably have to do some image editing as well for my thumbnail and a logo.

Deleted member 19844

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
I made I video for the Monster Hunter World BETA. If you care to watch it and send me your feedback I would appreciate it very much. :)

A quick summary of my feedback:

1. The intro (i.e. the time it takes to get to your commentary) is far too long
2. I enjoy your accent, intonation, and the expressiveness of your voice
3. The transitions from section to section were too slow (slow fade out, followed by several more seconds of intro music)
4. It would be nice to title each section as you transition into it so we know what you're going to be talking about next
5. You can tell that you put time and thought into your commentary, which I appreciated even if I'm not personally familiar with the game series

I hope that helps!

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Is it necessary to have a game channel name? I really don't know what to call mine and is adding a custom thumbnail a premium feature on YouTube? I just uploaded my first video, but I saw a note that my account can't do custom thumbnails.

I'm also having issues with audio feedback in OBS Studio. I followed the tutorials I found on YouTube as well. I'm not sure what to do.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to start a channel this summer.

I still don't really know what my content will be.

Top 10 Supernatural lists!
Top 10 Dean Moments
Top 10 Sam moments
Top 10 smiles

never mind I'll make that channel don't take it ™

~~~
In the OTHER place Jackscepticeye was a member, I remember he had posted some stuff about his experience going from a small youtuber to...a huge one. I wonder if he made it over?

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Top 10 Supernatural lists!
Top 10 Dean Moments
Top 10 Sam moments
Top 10 smiles

never mind I'll make that channel don't take it ™

~~~
In the OTHER place Jackscepticeye was a youtuber, I remember he had posted some stuff about his experience going from a small youtuber to...a huge one. I wonder if he made it over?

Septiceye was on gaf? My kids are in total love with him. If he's here maybe he'll give us some pointers.

I could make SPN lists, but I more wanted to do original content due to the precarious copyright situation and ad stuff that's going on.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Septiceye was on gaf? My kids are in total love with him. If he's here maybe he'll give us some pointers.

I could make SPN lists, but I more wanted to do original content due to the precarious copyright situation and ad stuff that's going on.

Yeah he posted in the grumps thread like..once, I do remember him posting in other threads.

Oh yeah, the copyright stuff. Hm. Just remember, quick cuts!

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
A quick summary of my feedback:

1. The intro (i.e. the time it takes to get to your commentary) is far too long
2. I enjoy your accent, intonation, and the expressiveness of your voice
3. The transitions from section to section were too slow (slow fade out, followed by several more seconds of intro music)
4. It would be nice to title each section as you transition into it so we know what you're going to be talking about next
5. You can tell that you put time and thought into your commentary, which I appreciated even if I'm not personally familiar with the game series

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the feedback, i'll take that into consideration for the next video. :)

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
Is it necessary to have a game channel name? I really don't know what to call mine and is adding a custom thumbnail a premium feature on YouTube? I just uploaded my first video, but I saw a note that my account can't do custom thumbnails.

I'm also having issues with audio feedback in OBS Studio. I followed the tutorials I found on YouTube as well. I'm not sure what to do.

No idea what you mean by having a game channel name but if you're thinking in terms of needing a yt name that specifically ids you as a gaming channel don't do that. Name like "Kickmaster Gaming" makes me immediately less interested ngl as opposed to Kickmaster Kim. Honestly just think of something you like and be prepared to work around it as a brand. Don't stress about it too much just do what feels right. Most new accounts can't do custom thumbnails immediately, but to my memory they won't tell you when you're eligible in any easily accessible sense. I'm pretty sure you have to verify your account through the creator studio and you should be good to go. Can't help much with OBS but audacity is a beautiful thing.

Stuart Gipp

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Cambridge, England
My show Stuart Gipp in Video World is a personal, idi
osyncratic, British and silly magazine show for me to enthuse about the games I like and criticise others, trying to remain offbeat and self-aware, like a sort of videogaming show equivalent of Monty Python, only much worse. I keep skits to a minimum as best I can, trying to give focus to the games I'm covering, trying to find interesting things to say about them.

I don't tend to get into gamer politics, but as of late a few little digs at Jontron etc have slipped in. I couldn't help myself.

I'm not sure what sort of critique to ask for. I get very few people watching, but people who see my stuff seem to like it. I'm aware of the mic issues and I've now replaced my mic with a better one, so in the future the record quality will improve.

I suppose what I'd like to know is how to get it seen. I don't want the content to change; people have told me the show is at its best when it's being very me, and to clean it up too much would undermine that, I feel.

Anyroad, here's the channel link. Please let me know what you think. :) The earlier stuff is weaker than the later imho.

http://youtube.com/stuartgipp

Edit: Oh - none of my videos are monetised, but I do have a Patreon.

Last edited:

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Hey guys,
I recently restarted a Youtube Channel in December with my best friends.

I'm trying to create gaming content. At the moment, I don't have enough time to sit down and edit these streams into 10 - 15 minute videos. I do want to do so when I'm done with the college semester, so of now . Yes, we have a small number of subs (500) but I'm mostly sure they're old accounts that are not active since this channel has had older content from previous years that's been unlisted.

I'm trying to make gaming content as a streamer and essentially, I'm trying to find critique on my commentary skills. I try to be active with people who come in and speak in the chat, I try to thank anyone who stops by and such. In case anyone is curious, I currently use a Blue Yeti Microphone with a pop filter. For most streams, I don't have my party's voice audio being shared as I think it can cause confusion with the regular commentary as I stream unless it's a multiplayer game.

Essentially, I'm looking for critiques on ways to up my commentary skills. I've read previous posts here that people find it annoying with an over the top introduction, so I try to do sort of a mellow or chill one like "Yo, what's good guys I'm back" and such. I know gaming content is being done everywhere but I love doing this as a hobby. I'm also trying to find that other games I can play consistently outside of SMITE, just to keep things fresh. Feel free to also let me know if it's better to keep the party audio shared or not, as I try to not answer my friends all the time if they ask me something or need an answer cause I know it can be confusing for regular stream listeners. But yeah, I would love all the feedback in the world.

As part of the rules from the first post,
Any of the videos that are up on my channel are monetized. No, I don't have a Patreon so I don't have that or ask for money, etc. I just want it to be clear that the videos are monetized.
You can find my channel, here.

Please let me know what you guys think, if I need to edit the post or anything also please free to correct me.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a Youtube myself...yet. But I've been wanting to do one for a while, so this entire thread was an excuse to get out of that rut.

I am looking for an artist. I would like to make something similar to the Extra Credits History or Overly Sarcastic Productionsvideos. They tell a story using a series of still images. This comes off to me like a cheap, but effective way to get a visual component to your writing. If anyone feels they can come up with a simple but distinct style they can use on a regular basis for this sort of series, PM me.
It ever happen?

Lat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I made $985 just posting video of my new custom exhaust for an 08 WRX back in 2008. Good times lol

OP
OP
Veelk

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
No. I haven't been able to find an artist willing to do the panels. I'm thinking of abandoning the idea and making it more podcast like, but I think the visual component is important in not just distinguishing myself but also would make my series not really a visual essay sort of project.

That and being swamped with obligations has this in a state of developer hell.

Also, as far as this thread goes, I'm sorry I haven't been updating it as I hoped to do so. I'll try to put more effort into the updating the OP in the coming weeks, as I still believe in the premise of this thread as stated. That said, since I clearly haven't been able to attend my duties as the OP of this thread, if someone else feels they can do the work of putting together a more complete OP, maybe they should be able to take over and do so.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Hey guys,
I recently edited (minorly a lot of just cutting/audio enhancing) and it's up on Youtube.
Reminder -- it's Monetized. I would like tips and such on how to edit better or videos I should look at.
Anyways, this is the video, if you guys can give me feedback, I'd appreciate it!

Note: I know the video is kind choppy cause of the stream. I think it's cause of the 720p low settings on PS4. I've been trying out the 720p Standard + High settings to see the difference, sorry about that.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
Cross posting from VideoEra.

Are the GoPro cameras versatile enough? I have a youtube channel and normally I only shot indoors, but also requiere frequently to shoot close-ups of small objects (mostly stuff, like say game consoles, action figures, etc.) and the highter frame rate could help me make smoother turntable movement.

Can you share your video setup?

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
What can I use to record playthroughs? OBS Studio doesn't work right. I keep getting this weird clock sound and the capture window feature doesn't work. Here's a video example.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil

Hello, I'm trying to start a channel where I play mostly old games, this time I'm playing burnout 3 - Takedown.

My question is:
What do people usually look for when watching a video of old a games?

A video about how I won the medal is interesting enough?

Obs: My video probably has ads but I don't have yet the right for monetization, so it's a copyright thing because of the songs.

Last edited: