- Oct 27, 2017
- You are the primary target for rescue. So, you don't have to worry about being left to die because it'll allow the agent to track the terrorists to their home base or nuclear weapon or whatever. However, this also means that collateral damage is not an issue. If you are taken with any family members, you are the sole target for rescue so they may be sacrificed for your rescue.
- Any and all damage is authorized for your rescue including destroying entire nations to secure your release.
- Agent comes with their support team, if they have any.
- Terrorists cannot be reasoned with to hand you over.
- Terrorists will kill you in 48 hours if you are not rescued.
- Terrorists are at least a dozen led by an intelligent, multi-lingual antagonist with at least one PhD.
- Batman is not a government agent. So, he cannot be relied upon.
- Jack Bauer failed to stop the POTUS from being killed in a stealth bomber attack, failed to rescue the President of Iran, and generally fails to save his love interests.
- James Bond may be too distracted by boobies to help you.
- Jack Ryan is totally just an analyst.
- John McClane is just an NYPD cop, and no one really ever believes him or helps him until it's too late.
- Harry Tasker got his own family targeted.