• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Choose your rescuer

• Jack Bauer (with CTU)

Votes: 37 9.9%
  • Jack Bauer (Rogue)

Votes: 57 15.3%
  • Jack Ryan

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • James Bond

Votes: 107 28.7%
  • John McClane

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Harry Tasker (True Lies)

Votes: 53 14.2%
  • Archer

Votes: 69 18.5%

• Total voters

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Background:

• You are the primary target for rescue. So, you don't have to worry about being left to die because it'll allow the agent to track the terrorists to their home base or nuclear weapon or whatever. However, this also means that collateral damage is not an issue. If you are taken with any family members, you are the sole target for rescue so they may be sacrificed for your rescue.
  • Any and all damage is authorized for your rescue including destroying entire nations to secure your release.
  • Agent comes with their support team, if they have any.
  • Terrorists cannot be reasoned with to hand you over.
  • Terrorists will kill you in 48 hours if you are not rescued.
  • Terrorists are at least a dozen led by an intelligent, multi-lingual antagonist with at least one PhD.
  • Batman is not a government agent. So, he cannot be relied upon.

Reminders:
  • Jack Bauer failed to stop the POTUS from being killed in a stealth bomber attack, failed to rescue the President of Iran, and generally fails to save his love interests.
  • James Bond may be too distracted by boobies to help you.
  • Jack Ryan is totally just an analyst.
  • John McClane is just an NYPD cop, and no one really ever believes him or helps him until it's too late.
  • Harry Tasker got his own family targeted.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a sexy lady so James Bond wouldn't give a fuck about me
I'm not a bottle of vodka so Bruce Willis wouldn't care either
I have been critical of america in the past so Jack Bauer would probably waterboard me
I don't know who Archer is
I guess I'm going with Harry Tasker?

Oct 28, 2017
California
Easy fucking choice

giphy.gif

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Jack Bauer with Chloe, Bill, and Tony providing support from CTU. Good as rescued as long as I don't do something boneheaded.

Hell with rogue Jack I'm as good as rescued.

Oct 28, 2017
California
Reminders:
  • Jack Bauer failed to stop the POTUS from being killed in a stealth bomber attack, failed to rescue the President of Iran, and generally fails to save his love interests.
  • James Bond may be too distracted by boobies to help you.
  • Jack Ryan is totally just an analyst.
  • John McClane is just an NYPD cop, and no one really ever believes him or helps him until it's too late.

tenor.gif

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bond is an easy pick out of those guys. We'd even have a brief yet impromptu romance before he disappears off into the sunset never to be seen again.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Jack Ryan would be cool.

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Get me John Matrix. Not only will he rescue me, he'll demolish the entire country in the process making sure they don't kidnap anyone ever again. All this while dropping one liners.

Oct 29, 2017
As the hostage there is always a 50-50 chance to get shot in these action films. You make it alive but you still have to endure the pain.

Honestly just bring the goddamn dolphin.