• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Refund it is so I can wash my hands of this whole mess, thanks. Physical copies having just the EGS launcher sure is something all right...

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that seems like a very good solution. They aren't taking the money and running, they are trying to accommodate people as best as they can. No one is being cheated (the most important part).

Deleted member 4609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that seems like a very good solution. They aren't taking the money and running, they are trying to accommodate people as best as they can. No one is being cheated (the most important part).

X0kvXaR.png

AmbientRuin

Apr 18, 2019
Yeah I just gotta wait an extra year despite being part of the group responsible for getting the game funded in the first place. Nothing shitty or sleezy about this.

Gotta say Epic is a really cool guy giving all these shitty exclusivity deals and then immediately casting the studios that take it under the bus

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Refund it is so I can wash my hands of this whole mess, thanks. Physical copies having just the EGS launcher sure is something all right...

Yeah, it's baffling how they choked on that physical PC version. Wasn't it supposed to have the full game on discs? Like, without DRM and all that? If yes, people definitely should ask for refund because that's downright scam.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I just gotta wait an extra year despite being part of the group responsible for getting the game funded in the first place. Nothing shitty or sleezy about this.

Gotta say Epic is a really cool guy giving all these shitty exclusivity deals and then immediately casting the studios that take it under the bus

Well, you can remove yourself from that and get your money back. Absolutely no loss from you. What's the problem?

AmbientRuin

Apr 18, 2019
Well, you can remove yourself from that and get your money back. Absolutely no loss from you. What's the problem?
They still screwed me over. Here's a novel concept. I don't want my money back, I want the steam copy I was promised on day 1.

I don't like that the guy who wishes Twitter would unban Alex Jones has been fucking over smaller studios by giving them these exclusivity deals then immediately throwing them under the fucking bus either.

Status
Not open for further replies.