• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GrandHarrier

Oct 25, 2017
DfwUXCs2DA9MmMU1cuUWbRx-rUDxUGqmXoIBt25NMxXek55kVpHDhrMZ8-LmZSNLdvf4pvva9k331eFMV8kKg0vf3wIboSX5iBdw6uV00ktqWL8j_CSlYbEpghNj4jbvyUNi40Zk1AqcwO-q6f0nHRdf_kFiyDc_vnxdOTdgJimoVGuehzOhqAlDlYjtGrfMVS2L5EtRrO2b3ptg5PmmbjVxCP1VOKs5JMRjDUnNBcffixZaN1nPDAfmQRUet6TJwaNI93Rpf3He4loHoLqp2JpIu9_WCdeXEN1qferKejvN3RUxDHS7vMJig3YMTRbkfaH_Fk_aNEuUlpxQk1L5Yml_tAMvC0BxZUL2lXBnV4ZqmgUIdg0z0dZN_yUZubEPpuYcRvAdxM9QoWjvXKJSBdjY8AFdiENtv0j7x5QzZMJztpZDYIMnrK7E5-0elXedx-IA1NYOq_2aReiXACK2lykhnHB0ElcLphzfJ-M3hvG716-bPfEeuxBtGv_vdmVXk5E0NBd4HLdTrs8jDaXbuMmfquiuxTcDFUUYTteyGEE1NV5jr-3AKXdcHmo2EXLAKZZe2caYqKIcaVJh-f58W_jD15L-jq4_6pea8QFTYthQPHsePPnBSEHO9m96MokfRkGV-o_2ho0PudW5s6YTeSW8w8BRc3Bih8QX=w1200-h750-no

ABOUT
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is a SPEED FORMAT mobile app version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG for Android, IOS, and (Steam Winter 2017). The primary differences are the reduction of Monster and Spell/Trap Zones from 5, to 3, and deck sizes from 40-60, to 20-30. You play as Legendary Duelists (iconic characters from the anime/manga series) who possess various skills (similar to those used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS anime series) that provide powerful and dynamic effects.

Currently, the game includes Original Era Characters, such as Yami Yugi, Joey Wheeler, and Mai Valentine, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh! GX characters like Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, and Alexis Rhodes.

CURRENT EVENTS

Early November:
  • The return of the Kaiba Corp Cup! Battle sleep and hordes of players with more times on their hands than you for the right to represent your region in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links World Championship Series in 2018.
  • The Banlist expands! Cyber Angel's drop from tier 0 to tier 1 status, Red Eyes Zombies continues to roll over the meta, and finally that 30 card Peak Performance Blue Eyes player won't Champion's Vigilance literally every card you play.
  • Jesse Anderson makes his appearance as one of everyone's favorite roaming duelist style events! Battle him to earn exclusive Crystal Beast cards that will never be meta relevant due to the speed formats reduced spell/trap zones.

MORE UPDATES TO THIS THREAD IN THE FUTURE

BmNYysg6CLJDWEKgSPmqYsfUnPeigzzqEub13q91c-FGgFdsf106ICjbBci3LThFcDEWRpB4ZMD3C27tyUAVvLmLbP9Q1cfqBi7mmczTapx4ZBACSksxCg_H1xPVq5UtWpvkMbiI-7i2ZL2APG5v0xCq36KFSfTeAwvq4NIIKwBR-7eiX7Pe5tUyEGeeGroSct6iW9boig_ik8sLdhcXBmn0dSQIn1cMqBMXbb_gmxuxG_TcGmCijfgsGkB8OVMAjWu08ZMdZAf2SxEvvyqF7m22_469TF8Cj8xnaD0VHXVKjBR9Fc-jPmN7u74DWlwZrfXjQyweMIx18PVhgDVyz60kIhMe748KqoHQdlcVV9MEJ7tVerk85sFmuKSvU5JafEoyW9wCPMbrrYsx3l4hGd2K9hHDXnOzoiAVt8vuOh1S7__z5HNTX1CeufDYX5nToU43pGTJ_BQMb1U5dY61q0ibhGA0QO5OB4EeCewdO4R0vngwAXMglGxU3c3OIB-y-NwFvnqz0rpiybbruTplSPCNZuD8uGxq0iXmkA_wST2uN9A_r9AQqT32eIrvDvGVkIJWEo4lR0s-S-HTJWWUyBBR3__nhgW-D5t4vWRi25yTheWQeEQ2TXSRQ78CgbO-FrhCF-zH_0mHrxd0zetK-Py0VlPJwaR5oOa2=w950-h385-no

Last edited:

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
I've been logging into the game daily since launch, and have a huge collection of cards, waiting for the day I really want to get into it. I figure that day could be today.

I've got tons of URs and SRs, but unfortunately, I've never reset boxes, which may make it hard for me to make a killer deck, since most meta decks I've seen call for many multiples of certain cards that required multiple box resets.

Would it be okay if I posted screenshots of what I've got, and maybe get some guidance on the best deck I can make to get started? I understand the basic mechanics, but special/ritual summons are still a bit daunting to me.

Thanks for making the thread!

OP
OP
GrandHarrier

GrandHarrier

Oct 25, 2017
I've been logging into the game daily since launch, and have a huge collection of cards, waiting for the day I really want to get into it. I figure that day could be today.

I've got tons of URs and SRs, but unfortunately, I've never reset boxes, which may make it hard for me to make a killer deck, since most meta decks I've seen call for many multiples of certain cards that required multiple box resets.

Would it be okay if I posted screenshots of what I've got, and maybe get some guidance on the best deck I can make to get started? I understand the basic mechanics, but special/ritual summons are still a bit daunting to me.

Thanks for making the thread!

I'd certainly be happy to help you build something; You're right that often times you want multiples of some cards but there are plenty of decks you can build that don't require URs as there are SRs that can fill the gap; A good example would be Red Eyes Zombie Decks, where Gozuki, while very powerful in the deck, can be subbed to a degree by Samurai Skull. Also, there are several archetypes that can be built with mostly rares and a few SRs (Gladiator Beasts out of the new box set, for example). Probably the best high tier deck out there, for F2P players, if they managed to farm it is Ancient Gears. Very powerful and most of the cards are/were farmable. Other options include Hazy Flame Sphinx (a card trader card that can be the core of a very powerful fire-beast deck) and Destiny Draw or Weevil "Burn" using cards like Massivemorph and Amazoness Swordswoman. Lastly, I'd consider something like Paradox Brothers Three Star Demotion + Horus: You only need one level 8 (UR) and his lower levels are only R or SR but he can be played in a Turbo Anti Spell deck that just shuts down Cyber Angels.