- Oct 25, 2017
Now on Steam!
Some tips from PogChamp:
Developer/Publisher: Konami Digital
Global Release Date:
Platforms: Android 4.4+, iOS 8.0+, Steam
- Mobile: January 11, 2017
- Steam: November 17, 2017
Availability: Global in 150 countries
Supported Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German
Store Links: Android, iOS, Steam
- Super Useful Starter Guide
- YGO Duel Links Game Database (Details on most everything you can imagine)
- Booster Pack Cards Database
Take on global Duelists in real-time and while on the go with "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links"!
- Star-studded lineup includes: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and more!
- Voices from the anime heighten the Dueling experience!
- Intuitive controls for beginners! Depth to satisfy "Yu-Gi-Oh!" veterans!
- Signature monsters feature stunning 3D animations!
- Build your ultimate Deck and aim for the top!
Step into a world that crosses dimensions and connects all Duelists. Here, any location transforms into a Duel Field where heated Duels unfold!
The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" TCG (Trading Card Game) is redefined on mobile with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices! Also, signature monsters like the "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" make their appearance with dynamic visuals!
A speed-dueling format featuring three spaces for monsters and spells/traps and a LP total of 4000 is used in the game.
-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Enjoy Dueling with your favorite characters from the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world and complete Stage missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained in the Shop!
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other legendary Duelists! Complete specific missions to unlock and use these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorites and aim for mastery!
With "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links," engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere with players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!
Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!
Can I use my mobile Duel Links account in the PC version?
Is there a primer for a player just starting out?
What is gold for?
How do I unlock (Insert character)?
Please see the database here for more information on Legendary Duelists.
While many can be unlocked by progression in the game, some are event exclusive so you will have to wait until the event comes back around (They cycle pretty often) to have your shot atr unlocking them!
Some tips from PogChamp:
- You can get gems randomly from 4 spots on the main hub - the fountain, the lights, the top of the card shop and the garbage can. They refill randomly.
- Watch the duel replay on the second screen once every day for 5 gems.
- Play the daily duel in the first screen for random rewards like gems or keys.
- The card trader unlocks at stage 7 and resets every 8 hours. The cards he has in stock each reset are random, if you can't find the one you are looking for all you can do is wait for it to eventually show up.
- Go to settings and turn Self-Chain ON and the toggle button ON. Self-Chain on will give you more options and the toggle button will allow you to hide information from your opponents. If you have a trap you don't want to activate this turn, without the toggle the game will ask you if you want to activate and you back out of the prompt. That brief pause gives your opponent information that you have a trap which can be activated in that phase. If you set your toggle to OFF the prompt won't show up and your opponent won't be given any information about your trap.
- Important level up rewards include: Windstorm of Etaqua at lvl 25 from Mai, Polymerization at lvl 8 from Joey, Metalmorpha at lvl 25 from Bandit Keith
- Follow this guide to learn how to farm the lvl 40 duelists for their rewards: http://www.duellinksmeta.com/farm.html