• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SartrG

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's easier to deal with Amazoness now that they have to choose between Enemy Controller and Baby Tiger, especially considering the latter works as a free banish and is really hard to get rid of.

I'm also glad Fur Hires were hit. No deck should be that consistent and with that many easy to access options considering the cardpool and deck size we have, although it's too bad they decided Beatdown was too powerful to be kept as it was.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
This event is a slight improvement over the Battle City event. The rewards are still trash, but I'm enjoying the Dice Battles and the Event decks.

SartrG

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My face when I saw the new event.....
Any recommendation for the prismatic any UR/SR, I got no proyect decks that needs it.

It's more of a "bling out your deck" rather than "get a SR/UR you need" to be honest, especially considering all of the available cards are farmable.

---

I love the new event, everything but the stamina system, although I do understand why it is in, otherwise we would finish the event way too quickly. Using pre-made decks is an excellent idea to promote decks, I know I'm making a Dino deck with Overtex Qoatlus and Tyranno Infinity once the event ends.
They also increased gem rewards compared to the Gladiator event and that's pretty nice, although the coin drops are lower than usual. I hope they're higher the further you advance into the event, as I'm still playing against Lv10 decks,

And the new box was leaked, and it has some really, really good cards in it.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
It's more of a "bling out your deck" rather than "get a SR/UR you need" to be honest, especially considering all of the available cards are farmable.

---

I love the new event, everything but the stamina system, although I do understand why it is in, otherwise we would finish the event way too quickly. Using pre-made decks is an excellent idea to promote decks, I know I'm making a Dino deck with Overtex Qoatlus and Tyranno Infinity once the event ends.
They also increased gem rewards compared to the Gladiator event and that's pretty nice, although the coin drops are lower than usual. I hope they're higher the further you advance into the event, as I'm still playing against Lv10 decks,

And the new box was leaked, and it has some really, really good cards in it.

People are going to wear out the mileage for Drowning Mirror Force.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
This tabletop rpg is a lot of fun. Really enjoying the rpg part of it. I sweat hard when I see the enemy possibly roll a high dice attack lol. About to hit area 15 lol.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got a Six Samurai deck with the new support from Crusaders Battleground? Wondering if i should use Grandmaster, Kizaru and Doji.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta say, the table top event was pretty fun and refreshing. Too bad I started too late, so I only managed to get to level 30.
Just got my second Lyla and I'm back to running Archfiends again. It's such a fun deck and it's a lot more consistent with a second Lyla and that Cyber Style skill from Zane. I also put a Monster Gate in my deck, which can pull off some fun combos.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I couldn't get past DLV 16 in the Kaiba Cup. My Red Eyes Destiny Hero deck is constantly wiped out by Amazoness Onslaught and Fur Hires /Beatdown decks.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Yubel's here!

She's not unlockable until Saturday, but she's here. Tip for fighting her: she's pretty helpless against direct attacks.

Something I've already noticed is that the reward multiplier for Lv. 40 is now x16 instead of x20.

This whole trend of Duel Links scaling back the pace of their rewards is really discouraging. Duel Links'generosity since launch, especially compared to other F2P games, was one of the big reasons I got hooked on the game in the first place. And now I've invested so much time in it that it feels weird to quit. I hope they go back to their old ways, but I get the vibe that the old ways are no longer making them enough of a profit.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not quitting the game, but I'm definitely less invested in it with all the gem nerfs. Less gems means less packs to buy and decks to try out. Luckily I found out that Archfiends are amazingly fun to play, but I can't try out all those new decks, simply because it would be too expensive.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
You didn't about hear Jack Atlas' delayed appearance in 5Ds?
Ohhh, I hadn't.

In case anyone else is currently in the dark, it looks like the release schedule for several upcoming characters has been datamined.

Here are those characters and the dates they'll apparently first appear at the gate. This is like 6 months worth of characters, so I'm hiding them in a spoiler tag for those who would rather not know.

September 25
Yusei Fudo (5DS)
Crow Hogan (5DS)
Akiza Ikinski (5DS)
Leo (5DS)
Luna (5DS)

October 19
Tetsu Trudge (5DS)

December 4
Tristan Taylor (DM)

January 24
Jack Atlas (5DS)

February 27
Tyranno Hassleberry (GX)

March 27

Sartorius Kumar (GX)

Also, all 5D's characters allegedly have a level cap of 30. Tristan, Tyranno, and Sartorius have level caps of 45.

Honestly this is a cool lineup for me. Several characters I've been looking forward to. I guess I should watch some 5D's over the next week-ish so I can have a connection to those characters as well.

DooD1234

Oct 26, 2017
Cool. I stopped following Yu-Gi-Oh when GX anime started airing in the States simply because I just lost interest. However, with the twitch marathon, movie, and Duel links itself rekindling my love for the game, I am looking forward to trying out the Synchro cards. I tried the real life TCG and was confused with all the new mechanic and summoning like Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum, and Link so I'm glad Duel Links exist even if the game has some problems. The game certainly changed a lot while I wasn't looking lol.

Also should give the anime a try while I'm at it. Cards game while racing sounds incredibly stupid fun.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
OMG OMG CANNOT WAIT! Gonna level Yusei to 45 on the first day.

I wonder if we are gonna get riding duels as well for events or maybe even ranked lol.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Well, we will have to wait for the arrival of Red Archfiend Dragon, but I'm looking forward to Black Rose Dragon and Stardust Dragon.

A dream ticket, 1,000 gems, and Junk Warrior.

Last edited:

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So much Blue-Eyes support in the new deck. Dark Magicians am cry. With all the tutors i can easily see 30 card decks now.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
The new Carnival event is much improved compared to the first time they held the event. A lot more golden chests, both for winning and losing teams and a whopping 900 gems guaranteed from rewards.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is the best reward lineup I've seen in at least a few months. I wonder if the Dragalia Lost launch is making Konami panic a little?