• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
What in the hell is going on with this event. All my team members are not pulling their weight at all. I just get first place with a ton of points and the just lose the round. Also been on losing side both times till now. Looks like 3rd time is happening too :(

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
What in the hell is going on with this event. All my team members are not pulling their weight at all. I just get first place with a ton of points and the just lose the round. Also been on losing side both times till now. Looks like 3rd time is happening too :(
Last go round you got a good amount of points even if you lost so people would lose on purpose. I assume that some people didn't get the memo that it's no longer the case. I'm usually in 1st place on my team after 3 duels, not sure why unless the type bonus really helps.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Got my third Sonic Bird from the UR deal. Went with my third Senju from the Dream Ticket and I'm currently enjoying the Zorc ritual deck a lot. It's really easy to get him out with the new Level Augmentation/Duplication skill. The dice rolls can be pretty random though, but he's treated me well for most of the time and it adds a bit more excitement in those duels.

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Hey guys,

We managed to have an interview with Duel Links Producer Kenichi Kataoka which you can view here. We asked about Ojamandala, best received in-app event, older boxes and a couple of more things.

Important piece of info is the following:

While this wasn't touched on during our interview, Kenichi hinted at NYCC that Duel Links will receive a Story Mode in 2019. The story planned to take place in the games' recently added Yugioh 5Ds world. Kenichi also hinted at the convention that his staff is currently brainstorming how to incorporate a Draft Mode to Duel Links.

DooD1234

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys,

We managed to have an interview with Duel Links Producer Kenichi Kataoka which you can view here. We asked about Ojamandala, best received in-app event, older boxes and a couple of more things.

Important piece of info is the following:

Oh cool story sounds cool if we can get more interaction between character. Not sure how draft mode is going to be like.

Also new ban list just made amazoness useless now. Princess semi limited plus onslaught now limited. Fur hire got hit too with Wiz finally being semi limited. Also R.I.P. my UA deck since Cyber Style can no longer be used for tribute summon. Time to look for a new deck to play.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
They should add a free mode where you can build a whatever you want deck. I dunno about AI though cause you can make some pretty broken decks that can never lose.

gryvan

Brooklyn Rage
Oct 25, 2017
Im waiting on any good synchro metas atm. I definitely know stardust will be useful in the future.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Thinking about it I'm not sure I need Jinzo for my old-ass decks (well maybe Horus, but not the build I run). Still, it'd be nice to have. How hard is it to get Jinzo in this event?

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Well with Amazoness finally getting nerfed, the annoying remove cards effect will stop being so meta. Fur Hire too I guess. I think Heroes will probably get a Mask Change limit nerf too. Anki could be it as well. I hope spellbook decks get a Fate card nerf. That shit is obnoxious when they have 3 cards in the grave.

gryvan

Brooklyn Rage
Oct 25, 2017
Well with Amazoness finally getting nerfed, the annoying remove cards effect will stop being so meta. Fur Hire too I guess. I think Heroes will probably get a Mask Change limit nerf too. Anki could be it as well. I hope spellbook decks get a Fate card nerf. That shit is obnoxious when they have 3 cards in the grave.

they won't do any nerfs on any booster pack purchases. Especially the URs and SRs.

R and N is a definite yes though

gryvan

Brooklyn Rage
Oct 25, 2017
I know UA can one shot you unless you brick really really hard. Same with vampires but vampire decks need a bit more thinking to one shot

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
UA penalty box is like Amazoness but with how rare it can be to get out its ok for now. UA cyber style got nerfed hella hard now though. Hey Trunade! limited was a surprise. First SR that went to limited and came from a box. Wouldnt surprise me if a UR eventually did get nerfed to limited.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Fck yeah, Buster Blader support in the next minibox. I'm currently playing a Buster Blader fusion deck and it only gets better. :D

Edit: Stupid Zane doesn't want to drop those Cyberdark Cannons. D:

Last edited:

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Farmed more than 4 million points and didn't get a single Cyberdark Cannon drop. What a joke. -_-

edit: almost 5 mil now...
91acda18bd.jpg

Last edited:

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
So I've unlocked Trudge already!

Dan Green reprises his role. Goyo Guardian is locked to a skill Trudge learns at Level 4, which seems even more bizarre than the rest of the playable cast doing it. I mean, we probably won't see Goyo Guardian in a Box until Tetsu is available at the Gate outside of events, right? That's a long wait for a card that isn't that good. Also there might not be a CG animation for Goyo Guardian? I might have just been mashing the screen at the wrong time.

On one hand the way 5D's characters are being handled continues to be really weird and frustrating. On the other, I have a really fun Power Tool Dragon deck that I like a lot. On the other other hand, Leo is already max level, which makes me want to use the deck less.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Any recommendations for good Spellcaster decks? I'm running a spellbook + silent magician deck and while it's pretty cool it is SO reliant on getting Silent Magician on the field that I have been getting destroyed by bad luck. Any other fun decks?I have a lot of spellcaster cards and all the spellbook ones.

Shorty11857

Oct 25, 2017
Got back into playing this after quitting during the peak of Cyber Angel's and Ancient Gears.

Managed to get up to Gold 1 losing only 1 duel using a super sub-optimal X Saber Synchro deck. Feel like it's going to stop working for me soon though but grinding gems to buy packs takes forever