• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
PSA to make sure to farm King of Games Yugi at least 8 times to get all the prizes. A trick is to lower his life to 2kish and have Forbidden Chalice ready for Slifer and kill it for a win. Mirror Force and Dark Magician combos are his most dangerous combos.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
PSA to make sure to farm King of Games Yugi at least 8 times to get all the prizes. A trick is to lower his life to 2kish and have Forbidden Chalice ready for Slifer and kill it for a win. Mirror Force and Dark Magician combos are his most dangerous combos.

I used Paleozoic Canadia and Junk Berserker's effect to destroy Slifer.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Wow Jaden sucks as a partner at the finals. Zane and Jesse are really tough and it becomes 3v1 with Jaden controlling your cards on his turn.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
Wow Jaden sucks as a partner at the finals. Zane and Jesse are really tough and it becomes 3v1 with Jaden controlling your cards on his turn.
He's worked great for me, caught every alley oop I threw him (using E-Heroes). Unlike Kaiba from the 1st tag tournament who flipped my face down Kaibaman face up for no damn reason and left us open to an attack.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
He's worked great for me, caught every alley oop I threw him (using E-Heroes). Unlike Kaiba from the 1st tag tournament who flipped my face down Kaibaman face up for no damn reason and left us open to an attack.

Yeah its the other way, Yusei killed everyone for me but Jaden is falling only to Zane and Jesse. Its because of the 4k Rainbow Dragon. The cpu gets scared shitless and fucks up because of that. I should rebuild around Jaden's E HERO deck so that its an easier time for me.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah its the other way, Yusei killed everyone for me but Jaden is falling only to Zane and Jesse. Its because of the 4k Rainbow Dragon. The cpu gets scared shitless and fucks up because of that. I should rebuild around Jaden's E HERO deck so that its an easier time for me.
That Rainbow Overdragon summon is some ol bullshit.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Jaden has been a pro and a bro for me. I just use my own Jaden Elemental Heroes deck and he obviously synergizes incredibly well with that.

Also, the next wave of Skill Rebalancing and Limited Cards is out. Spellbook of Fate is Semi-Limited now, thank FUCK. Crossing my fingers that the next wave deals with Mask Change and Blue Eyes because booooy am I ready to see some new decks in Ranked.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I've been using my Farm deck but its no good atm vs the decks I'm fighting. Masked Heroes can be really good but the cpu can't use them well.

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
Starlight Road is surprisingly good on pvp, it's situational yes but considering that everyone and their mom uses treacherous trap hole (not to mention all the other cards that can destroy 2+ cards at once) you'll get a lot use out of it.

It might not worth if you don't have Stardust Dragon though.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Yo, a Dream UR and SR ticket + 1000 gems for the second anniversary? Perfect time to jump back into the game. Still need to finish my Buster Blader deck and it looks like that deck still holds up well.

Last edited:

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Yami deck is FUCKED. You think you've won? Here's infinite Dark Magicians for you to deal with.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
It's impossible to farm Yami Yugi's deck with those broken cards. The Dark Magician Navigation and Etermal Soul are ridiculous.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
Got Necrovalley in the 1st pack. Not sure if I should keep going. Dian & Solid Soldier would be nice but I doubt I'd be that lucky.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Wow they actually nerfed Yami's deck for the event lmao.

Also im dying to get Dian but got Necrovalley instead. Plz Konami!

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
Wow looks like they're giving away necrovalley because I also got it lol.

I REALLY want Dian too but with only two packs left I doubt I'll get it.. at least I got a solid soldier though.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
In the upcoming Trudge event, I hope Konami will fix that Goyo Guardian skill. You can only use Goyo Guardian in your Extra Deck.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I hope we get some riding duels the style of the DS games. Those were fun and Speed Spells can be a lot of fun too.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Decided to do the ten gem pulls from selection box two, managed to pull drowning mirror force and night beam. I can also now build an interesting machine deck. And I pulled a good number of spell books

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I whaled after a long ass time. Still no Dian, feelsbadman.

I hope he is in one of the future boxes. Also Yami Yugi really needs to drop Dark Magic Expanded for me plz. Don't have a single one. Been using the extra crystals to help win the matches lol. Getting Raigeki was fun and Harpie's Feather Duster.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I whaled after a long ass time. Still no Dian, feelsbadman.

I hope he is in one of the future boxes. Also Yami Yugi really needs to drop Dark Magic Expanded for me plz. Don't have a single one. Been using the extra crystals to help win the matches lol. Getting Raigeki was fun and Harpie's Feather Duster.

All I got was a copy of Dark Core.