• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
Just dueled a Jaden who somehow used "Master of Magicians"...

also, after checking Yami's skill list "Master of Magicians" is greyed out even though I already earned it.

edit: Apparently these are part of the same bug.

Last edited:

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Yami still hasn't dropped the 3rd DM spell for me. This is bad since the event ends soon. Plz Yami, drop it for me.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I still need two Gaia and I'm stuck at work. 😩 Gonna need to spend some orbs when I get hope and pray lol. I do have 3 copies of everything else.

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
I still need one more copy of Dark Magic Expanded and one more Dark, Dark Magician but I got 3 of everything else.

BIvzWY7.jpg

I don't think I'll have time to farm it tonight either so that's probably what I'll end up with.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Ah I see. Good luck then since today is the last day to farm him. Getting a single copy should be enough to use in a fun deck.

Thanks I ended up getting one copy. Got pissed it wasn't dropping so I switched to Kaiba and obliterated Yami with Blue eyes and he dropped it for me lol.

Hold that L Yami! Got at least 1 of every drop now.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hiya again you guys, here's the latest on my dark magician deck
Deck shared! #DuelLinks
https://duellinks.konami.net/att/0635a2a48c36a8d5fa1853e5769e9de6b1c2917960 Could still use some help on refinement, I've been saving them so I've got like 29 tickets from all the recent events, are there any cards I could use them on that'd help this deck?
Edit: just unlocked and switched to master of magicians as the skill(which I also unlocked for yami yugi I think)

Last edited:

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
That sharing site never works for me personally. If you can screenshot it, that would be appreciated. Legion is great for DM decks if you can get him.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
tYH4oLa.jpg

Here you go, replace card shuffle with master of magicians though. I also have a ton of gems and tickets to burn too

Yowza you have way too many cards lol. You wanna stick to the 20 to 22 card range for a dark magician deck.

Blue Magician is for Gaia so get rid of him and put in Skilled Black Magician if you have him.

You have dark magic attack so de spell is redundant. Take it out.

Cup of ace doesn't fit so take that out completely.

Get rid of those white tiger summonings, all 3 of them and time wizard.

Chain destruction is useless as a trap 90% of the time so take it out too.

Enchanted javlin can be replaced by a better trap card such as draining shield which gives you the life points and cancels the attack of the monster.

Put in thousand knife if you have it and take out dark core unless you feel its needed.

I recommend quick spells and more traps to activate Illusion magicians effect. Also level up Arkana asap to get the dark curtain magic card.

Ill post my deck once i get home later.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
crimsonlink ok here's v2(we'll plus time wizard I forgot to take out, I'll get him in a sec)
oSEh7MN.jpg

Didn't have any skilled black magicians so i left the blues in for now. Didn't have any draining shields. Probably added too many quick spells and I'll trim them a little more. Also I do have two dark magicians of chaos and a full set of dedication to darkness but I don't know if theyd help. I've also got 7300 gems and a bunch of tickets, I'll start checking the tickets for some of your reccomendations. I think I'm doing ok considering I've only been playing for less than a month XD

Edit: I can get a magic formula and or a sages stone(I have two tickets in this one)
Also found a ticket I can get draining shield from, should I use it?

Last edited:

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
Wait, you can buy the white dragon ex deck with gems!

I've been ignoring it all this time because I thought it was real money only like the silent magician one, no wonder is so popular.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Alrighty thanks. Haven't played in like two years and trying to get used to all of the new features. Tickets seem like a really great addition.
Buy the blue eyes structure deck and the special boxes. Blue eyes is the best deck you can get if you're returning or are new, and the special boxes guarantee you ultra rare or super rare cards.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got that kaiba structure deck but it kind of blows tbh. It doesn't even work by itself. What cards do I have to get to make this work?

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
I got that kaiba structure deck but it kind of blows tbh. It doesn't even work by itself. What cards do I have to get to make this work?
Most the cards you need to make the deck work are on Stardust Acceleration, white stone of legend, protector with eyes of blue, silver cry and the synchro blue eyes monster, after that all you need is ancient rules and some traps, this is what I use:
https://duellinks.konami.net/att/037394c604b3000fe9eb6af04900ec997424313c1f

Still trying to figure out some things so still a work in progress but it works fine as it is now.

Last edited:

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Well I unlocked Jack. Wish this came with levels for the characters. Still stuck at 30 for everyone except Jack now.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok you guys here's my Dark magician v3. Going to use gems on the white eye deck, may have some good cards to make it work too from the recent events
XbpcM25.jpg

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
MB Mandos I forgot about sharing the deck. Here is the one I use.

A warning that Dark Magi c Expanded doesnt work with the tricky for the 1k att boost.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I really like the turbo duels but the skills need to be fixed. Want more of it for sure. Also they should make speed spells and decks have speed spells only.

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I'm really enjoying turbo duels too.
I hope enough people request them for them to add them permanently.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
I totally forgot that the auto duel AI will absolutely fuck you over if you have Labyrinth Wall and Attack The Moon on the field at the same time...

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Wanted a change of pace and dragons so threw this together for Chazz
PSBaaHl.jpg

Not nessecarily competitive but a nice change of pace for grinding and combined with Dragonic fusion it can get nasty. Always up to tips

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone checked out the Ancient Gear Structure Deck?
Yeah. Probably worth it? Most of the new monsters are fairly whatever but Ancient Gear Fortress is solid and Geartown in particular seems really good. I dunno how badly Ancient Gears really needed extra support, but they definitely have it with this Deck.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Holy crap is ranked so cancer. Which idiot at Duel Links devs thought Reactor Dragon was a good idea? 3k beatstick that can be summoned in 2 turns or less. Immune to magic and traps in the battle phase, AND CAN DESTORY ONE SET CARD AS SOON AS IT FINISHES ATTACKING! >:|

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
Won far too many duels with this basic ass, no frills deck. Assault Dog has been doin most of the work too.

People don't know what to do when they're fighting a non meta deck lol.

I've been winning about 80% of my duels on platinum with this crappy Aquaactress deck:
Most of the time they end up killing themselves too because they can't be bothered to read the card effects.