• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
logo.png

Special Thanks to ArchedThunder and hypno for their Help on this OT

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a popular anime and manga franchise from Kazuki Takahashi that mainly involves characters who play a card game called Duel Monsters

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game is a card game manufactured by Konami, and is the best-selling card game of all time according to Guinness World Records, with over 22 billion cards sold as of August 2009. This TCG is played worldwide, but mostly in North America, Europe, Latin America and Australia.

While this thread will be mostly focused on the card game, you're welcomed to discuss the anime, manga, movies and other merchandise from this franchise here.

THE GAME

For this OP, It´ll be assumed that you have basic the knowledge of the game at it's most popular point, if you wish to start from 0 you can read the full Rulebook of the game available here: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

The Basic Rules for the Game Are Simple:
Each player has a Main Deck (40-60) cards with Normal/Effect/Ritual/Pendulum Monsters, Spells, and Traps.
There is an optional Extra Deck (0-15) cards with Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Link Monsters.
A Side Deck (0-15) cards where you can change contents of Main/Extra Deck between Duels in a Match.
Each player starts with 8000 Life Points and 5 cards. On the 1st turn the 1st turn player does not get to draw a card.

You'll use monster cards to battle, spell cards to enhance your strategies, and trap cards to disrupt an opponent's strategy

A player will lose when one of these conditions are met:

-The player's life points reach zero, this can be achieved through monster cards battling, or alternative card effects
-The player is required to draw, but the player has no more cards to draw in the main deck.
-The player uses an alternative win through a card effect

SO WHAT'S NEW?

At this point you've probably seen younger and older players flashing all kinds of new shit that you just don't get. Well this section is here for you! I'll explain every single new addition to the game here, starting with

THE DUEL FIELD

If you grew up with YGO you might remember the "Dueling Field" like this:

latest

In these new exciting ERA of 2020 Yu-Gi-Oh! the Duel Field now looks like this:

latest

So what exactly are you looking at? Well the biggest change is that there's 2 new types of Zones added to the board

• The Pendulum Zones: The rightmost and Leftmost Spell and Trap card Zones now have the power to hold the new Pendulum Cards in them, I´ll go into details regarding that type of card later, but basically Pendulums are cards that can be summoned as monsters or activated as spells. Whenever a Pendulum Card is activated as a spell, It can only go on these 2 special Spell/Trap zones, from that moment these Spell and Trap Card Zones are also considered to be a "Pendulum Zone." When these 2 zones are empty they are considered "Unoccupied Pendulum Zones" too. If a regular Spell or Trap is in these zones, then the zone is NOT considered to be a Pendulum Zone, it becomes a regular Spell/Trap Zone. Be careful, your other Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot hold Pendulum cards!

• The Extra Monster Zone: During generation 6, this zone became the only place where you could summon monsters that came from your Extra Deck. Starting April 2020, this rule has been modified to only apply to Link Monsters and Pendulum Monsters that are summoned from the Extra Deck. If you wish to summon a Link Monster or a Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck it must go into one of the Extra Monster Zones, you can choose which one, when you do, the other will automatically become your opponent's until both zones are empty again, in which case, the player who summons a monster there first gets to choose which one to use once more.

It's important to note that this rule only affects Links and Pendulums that are summoned FROM THE EXTRA DECK, a Link Monster that is summoned from the graveyard or a Pendulum Monster that is summoned from your hand will occupy the normal zones, this also applies if a card is removed from the extra monster zone and then returns to the field, or if you take control of a card that is in an Extra Monster Zone, in those cases, the card is also moved to the regular monster zones.

If you want to, you can also summon Fusion,Synchro or Xyz Monsters from your Extra Deck to this Zone, however you are no longer forced to do it.

rule-image01.jpg

Other Rules have been slightly modified

Some other rules have been modified, mainly to prevent old broken exploits. These rules are

- The First turn Player can no longer Draw a Card
- Both Players can now control a Field Spell Card at the Same Time, if you wish to replace yours, the previous field is no longer considered to have been destroyed
- The term "Cards Removed from Play" has been Changed into "Banished Cards"
- The Term "Reveal from the Top of Your Deck" has been changed to "Excavate"
-"Life Points" and Graveyard are now shortened to "LP" and "GY" respectively

THE NEW CARD TYPES

Cause honestly, that's what got you here didn´t it?

The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG has evolved a lot during these years, several new monsters types were introduced to give a grand boost in power and variety for all decks, new and old. These monster are usually found in the Extra Deck, previously called the Fusion Deck. These new Monsters are

SYNCHRO.png

latest

For Synchro Summons you need a Tuner Monster, (Tuner is a subtype like "union" or "toon") and your regular monsters.
When you have a tuner monster and any number of non-tuner monsters on the field you can send them to the grave, then you can special summon a Synchro Monster,whose level is EXACTLY the same as the sum of the levels of the monsters you sent to the grave, from your Extra Deck.

For example: You have a level 3 tuner "Junk Synchron" and a classic level 5 "Curse of Dragon" in your field. Send them both to the grave and you get a level 8 Synchro, "Stardust Dragon"(As 3+5=8)

You could also have used a level 2 tuner, a level 4 non tuner and another level 2 non tuner for the same monster (as 2+4+2=8). But remember, only 1 Tuner per Synchro Summon

Synchro monsters will tell you if they have any other restrictions for their Synchro Summon, but most of them will just say "1 Tuner + 1 or more non Tuner Monsters" as their requirement.

xyzwip.png

327px-Number39Utopia-BP01-EN-R-1E.png

Xyz Monsters (Pronounced Ik-seez) can be summoned using monsters with the same level, no need for tuners here.

You might notice Xyz monsters have black stars located at the opposite side of the card. That's because Xyz monsters don't have a Level, they have a Rank (They are immune to any effect that affects levels and can't be used for Synchro)

For an Xyz Summon you need to control two monster with the same level, just stack them together and put an Xyz of an equal Rank from your Extra Deck on top. The cards beneath the Xyz Monster are now part of the monster and their effects will ask you to "Detach" them (Send them to the graveyard) that means, the monsters you use for the summon become ammunition for the Xyz Monster's abilities.

The cards beneath an Xyz Monster do NOT count as cards on the field

Now for an example. To summon the Rank 4 "Number 39: Utopia" above, just stack two level 4 monsters you control, and put "Utopia" on top. To use Utopia's effect, just send the monster beneath him to the graveyard.

Just like Synchros many Xyz monsters will put some restrictions on the monsters they need to be Xyz summoned, however the most basic ones only demand "2 Level X Monsters"

PENUDLUM.png

51Ll0Tl9WsL.jpg

These ones are arguably the most complicated, but also some of the most powerful cards out there.

As you can see, Pendulum Monsters have 2 effect boxes. The upper box also has red and blue arrows at each side. The value in those arrows is called "Pendulum Scale"

Pendulums go in your normal deck (not the extra deck) and you can summon them as regular monsters, OR activate them as spells in the Pendulum Zones of the field

If you activate them as spells, they are considered face-up spell cards on the field, and they use their "spell mode" effect on the top box. They will remain on the Pendulum Zone until they are forcibly removed, you can't replace them like you can with Field Spells.

When Pendulum Monsters are destroyed, regardless of which zone they were in, they are NOT sent to the graveyard, they'll go to your extra deck. Face-Up.

To Pendulum Summon monsters, you need 2 activated Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones.You can use the Pendulum Summon only Once per turn.

First, look at the "scales" of each pendulum monster (the red/blue arrows). In a Pendulum Summon you can summon ANY NUMBER of monsters in your hand or Pendulums in your Extra Deck (These would go into an available Extra Monster Zone) as long as these 2 conditions are met.

1-Their levels are in between the values of the scales of the activated cards in your pendulum zones.
2- They don't have any summon restriction, like Rituals or cards that state "Cannot be Special Summoned"

Now for an example. If I activated a "Scale" 1 Pendulum Monster, and another with a Scale of 10. I can pendulum summon 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons in my hand. As their levels (8 each) are in between 1 and 10. Also If I have "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" in my Extra Deck too, I can also summon it to the field if an Extra Monster Zone is free, since it's level (7) is also in between the values in the scales.

LINK.png

1181259.jpg

Like Xyz Monsters, Link Monsters have no level, and also they have NO DEFENSE! That means that Link monsters can NEVER be placed in defense position, giving them immunity to cards that affect levels, ranks or battle positions. Where they would have their defense, Links have their "Link Rating" which works like Levels and Ranks for them

Link Monsters are summoned from the Extra Deck into an available Extra Monster Zone by sending monsters on the field equal to their Link Rating. Just like that

3 Random Monster= 1 LINK-3 Monsters

Lower level Links also count as more than one material, they can be treated as monsters on the field equal to their rating. That means that for a Link Summon, a LINK-2 monster counts as 2 regular monsters.

1 LINK-2 Monster + 1 Random Monster = 1 LINK-3 Monster

While summoning basic Links monsters is easy, in practice many good Link monsters go batshit crazy with their requirements, some might need tuners, others might ask you for same level monsters and others could even need facedown cards

The requirements for a link monsters are written like this: "Minimum amount of Monsters for the summon"+, "Type of Monsters required"

For example, A LINK-3 monsters that reads "2+, Dragon Monsters" would need a Minimum of 2 monsters involved in the summon, and all must be Dragons.

Now how exactly can I summon more Link Monsters with the Extra Zone limitation? Do not worry! Link Monsters have a number of red arrows equal to their rating, these arrows point at the Main Monster Zones, any Main Monster Zone being pointed at by a Link Monster is also treated as an Extra Monster Zone!

That means that if you have "Decode Talker" (above) on you Extra Monster Zone, 2 of your zones would be available for summoning more Links or Pendulums from your Extra Deck, while your Opponent would receive one zone for that too (As Decode Talker points to one of their zones).

Master-Rule-April-2020-Revision-Image-2.jpg

When a Link Monster is pointing to a Zone occupied by any monster, the 2 cards are considered to be "Linked", Link Monsters that point at each other are considered to be "Co-Linked", these terms are often used as conditions for effects.

With this, I have explained every new addition to the main game. However, 2020 started off by introducing a brand new and exciting way to play Yu-Gi-Oh! That is completely separate from the main game....

Rush-Duel-Logo-768x148.png

A NEW FORMAT FOR A NEW GENERATION!

Rush Duels are a new way to experience the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, largely inspired by the success of the mobile game "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links", and completely separate to the main game, that means that Yu-Gi-Oh! Products are now split in the traditional Advanced Format expansions (Starting with "Rise of the Duelist) and expansions for the Rush Format will also be available.

To drive the point home that these format is completely separate from the main game, the cards for Rush Duel Format have their own unique, modernized layout, as shown below:

300px-SevensRoadMagician-JP-Anime-SV.png

And while this card might look drastically different, it's still just a regular effect monster and functions exactly the same as any other Effect Monster in the Advanced format.

The point where Rush and Master Duels are different is in the ruleset. Rush Duels are intended to be frenetic, encouraging the players to use all their available cards in hand in a single turn!

The Rules for the Rush Duel Format are as follows:

• Players can Normal Summon as many monsters as they want in a single turn. Level 5 and higher monsters must still be Tribute Summoned normally.

• At the beginning of the turn the player draws cards until their hand is holding five cards.

• Like the game "Duel Links" only 3 Monster Zones and 3 Spell and Trap card Zones are available, no Extra Monster Zone or Pendulum Zones are in this format.

• Only cards produced for Rush Duel products will be legal in Rush Duels, you may not use classic cards unless they have been printed with the new layout so for example to use "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" you must use it's new Rush version only
This format is intended to compete with other card games that are all the rave with japanese kids, while still maintaining the classic game we all know and love well supported.

animemanga.png

Past Shows:

KSmtKXL.jpg
9a109ac49b17200f011346c90b215cb4.jpg

Current anime:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush!
450px-GO_RUSH_Promo_Poster.png

Manga
pBU2NgJ.jpg
I6EJR39.jpg
hun8uoz.png
EVkaXp9.jpg
Yhh08ke.png
eUVy6vZ.png

Where to get News?

nz0lUUK.png

Check out the The Organization (Ygorganization) for info on new cards as they get revealed/leaked!

Stay Linked!

JOIN OUR DISCORD COMMUNITY!
Link Hidden, quote to reveal:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Namyu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While this thread will be mostly focused on the card game, you're welcomed to discuss the anime, manga, movies and other merchandise from this franchise here.

I dunno about you guys, but this marathon on Twitch is unwatchable for me. Feels like it's 60% content/40% ads. The worst part is that when an episode is over they play ads, then show the credits and then play ads again before the next episode.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of how the twitch presents marathon is being handled personally. Way too many ad breaks and repeating episodes 3 times a day makes some sense, but can still be annoying. I've personally switched over to just watching on crunchyroll with subs for now

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Fire Lake became a LOT more usuable with that Link monster too. Some good stuff. Burning Abyss going to be a fun rogue deck in the near future.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Just Today I realized my magicians triggered their effects even if they are destroyed on the pendulum zone.

A judge once told me they couldn't unless they were on a monster zone...

So many games I could've won...

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Welp, Spyrals are dominating YCS just as expected

Also, you can now purchase official Kaiba Corp belt knuckles

madp

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I'll participate here even though I only play at the local level. I've only been back in the game competitively for less than a year but I feel like I've acclimated well enough.

madp

Oct 25, 2017
No worries, I too only play at a casual level.

It's more fun to me that way.

Yup. Tier zero autopilot win decks are no fun. Playing gimmick decks or bashing together archetypes is way more my speed.

That said, if I walk into the shop one day and half the guys there are suddenly playing SPYRALs, I'll probably be forced to dust off my Z-ARC Magicians or not even bother playing. Let's hope not.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

My Inzektor deck was stolen from me today...

Enjoy the new Link when it comes out, I guess....assholes...

Deleted member 9714

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

My Inzektor deck was stolen from me today...

Enjoy the new Link when it comes out, I guess....assholes...

That's awful, dude. I'm sorry.

It's been a while since I have played the TCG, though I've always kept up with the anime for some reason. The last format I played was pre-Pendulum; I really liked Geargia Karakuri. They were very dependent on the Extra Deck spam so I'm not they'd work now with Links. I tried Googling and ran into a list with an awesome Karakuri Link monster only to discover it was an April Fool's joke, haha. There look to be some YT videos on Link-era Karakuri though, so I'll give those a watch and see what I can come up with.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
That's awful, dude. I'm sorry.

It's been a while since I have played the TCG, though I've always kept up with the anime for some reason. The last format I played was pre-Pendulum; I really liked Geargia Karakuri. They were very dependent on the Extra Deck spam so I'm not they'd work now with Links. I tried Googling and ran into a list with an awesome Karakuri Link monster only to discover it was an April Fool's joke, haha. There look to be some YT videos on Link-era Karakuri though, so I'll give those a watch and see what I can come up with.

There's a new Link coming out that uses any Tuner + non tuners for its link summon, and can summon a tuner from the deck to its linked zone, with 2 arrows pointing down

It's a Chrystron

The new Qliphort Link is also summoned with machines and has a nice effect, so that's got to help

That one might help

Last edited:

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Nice hits on SPYRALS and Set Rotation to prevent getting lock out of Field Spells

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Viz's Fall 2017 WSJ Jump Pack has the Takahashi Slifer
weekly_shonen_jump_pack_fall_2017_yugioh_arc-v_slifer_card.jpg

• An Ultra Rare Slifer the Sky Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG card (JMPS-EN005), illustrated and signed by Kazuki Takahashi. This is a reprint of an immensely popular WSJ subscriber-exclusive promo card from 2012.
  • A Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG fold-out paper playmat with beginner's guide.
  • A 20-card Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG demo deck that accompanies the guide.
  • A coupon for one free Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Starter Deck, redeemable at your local Official Tournament Store (OTS).
  • A promo code for $5 off a one-year subscription of VIZ's digital Weekly Shonen Jumpmagazine, normally priced at $25.99. Read your Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V simulpubs here!

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aww yeah pulled an Evenly Matched from a random booster I got :D I just need Borreload Dragon now

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I finally found Yugioh Era!

Thanks to everyone for putting this together.

Time to add 2 copies of Scapegoat to my deck.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Heavymetalfoes Electrum
FIRE Psychic Link Effect Monster
LINK-2 ATK1800
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2 Pendulum Monsters
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card's name once per turn:
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: Place 1 Pendulum Monster from your Main Deck face-up into your Extra Deck
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 card you control, except this card; destroy that card, and if you do, add 1 face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck to your hand.
(3) If a card in your Pendulum Zone leaves the field: Draw 1 card.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
That 3rd effect!

Metalfoes really needed a good Link more than any other Pendulum deck. Mainly because the deck likes to fuse as well as Pendulum summon.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
TBH that link singlehandedly saved most pendulum decks

Magicians will abuse the shit out of that 3rd effect
Definitely, I like that it's generic to Pendulums, not locked to Metalfoes.

I'm really liking the Link Vrains pack Links.

They cover a huge scope of decks without making a link for every scenario.

I can't wait to play Crystron Halifiber in my D-Hero Synchro deck.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That card is too broken. Man they gonna hit the magicians huh?

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Been looking into Linkuriboh and the spamming it can do with level eater and just bringing out Liink monsters on the board for free basically.

Might have to get myself a copy. I am sad that Trickstar Bloody Mary lost the vote though.

I want more Trickstars. <3

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
Been looking into Linkuriboh and the spamming it can do with level eater and just bringing out Liink monsters on the board for free basically.

Might have to get myself a copy. I am sad that Trickstar Bloody Mary lost the vote though.

I want more Trickstars. <3
Level Eater really needs a "Once per turn" clause.

I highly recommend getting a copy, if its played as much Utopia: The Lightning than Linkuriboh will command a similar price.

Higher if it's used in 2s and 3s.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Level Eater really needs a "Once per turn" clause.

I highly recommend getting a copy, if its played as much Utopia: The Lightning than Linkuriboh will command a similar price.

Higher if it's used in 2s and 3s.

I'm surprised it hasn't been hit by the ban hammer in the TCG considering it's been there in the OCG for a while.

I'll get myself the sub for the Linkuriboh later today. Since I'm still just gettiing back into the game, I never thought about making a deck with Level Eater but I guess now's the time to do it.

I got the new starter deck a few days ago and it seems like a good value for some of common reprints.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I'm surprised it hasn't been hit by the ban hammer in the TCG considering it's been there in the OCG for a while.

I'll get myself the sub for the Linkuriboh later today. Since I'm still just gettiing back into the game, I never thought about making a deck with Level Eater but I guess now's the time to do it.

I got the new starter deck a few days ago and it seems like a good value for some of common reprints.
The Structure deck that comes out tomorrow has great reprints to.

I'm going to get the whole deck and than order a handful of extra cards from the deck, and maybe Destrudo from Circuit Break.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
The Structure deck that comes out tomorrow has great reprints to.

I'm going to get the whole deck and than order a handful of extra cards from the deck, and maybe Destrudo from Circuit Break.

I didn't even notice that it was a structure deck. I meant I got that one! The local card shop got it a few days early. They are really pushing out Cyberse cards with these decks and Link monsters but I have yet to see anyone really use a Cyberse deck, which does make me a bit sad.

That Destrudo card has some great art. Which Synchros would you run with it?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I wouldn't build a deck around a card that's sure to be banned unless it's dirt cheap to do so

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I didn't even notice that it was a structure deck. I meant I got that one! The local card shop got it a few days early. They are really pushing out Cyberse cards with these decks and Link monsters but I have yet to see anyone really use a Cyberse deck, which does make me a bit sad.

That Destrudo card has some great art. Which Synchros would you run with it?
My deck specializes in level 6 & 8 Synchros, however, Destrudo promotes making level 7s.

With Destrudo I like Ancient Fairy Dragon, Black Rose Moonlight Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Clear Wing Fast Dragon.

I also summon these with Ultimaya Tzolk'in and plan to use them with Crystron Halifiber.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
So many cards I didn't know about. I didn't know there were Syncho Pendulum monsters. Being away from the game certainly has me wanting to make a bunch of decks to make up for all these lost years. I'm now looking into Synchro decks as I've always liked how Syncros worked and might be my fav extra deck mechanic. I'm just learning how to do Pendulums.

Somewhat OT: Has anyone here made a Pendulum Magician deck and if so, did you just buy a booster box? I've been reading up on them and most people say to just buy a booster box to get most of the cards.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
So many cards I didn't know about. I didn't know there were Syncho Pendulum monsters. Being away from the game certainly has me wanting to make a bunch of decks to make up for all these lost years. I'm now looking into Synchro decks as I've always liked how Syncros worked and might be my fav extra deck mechanic. I'm just learning how to do Pendulums.

Somewhat OT: Has anyone here made a Pendulum Magician deck and if so, did you just buy a booster box? I've been reading up on them and most people say to just buy a booster box to get most of the cards.

I built one, and yes most of the deck can be built by purchasing a PEVO box

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
It's strange a lot of Link monsters have the bounce effect, you'd think we'd have learned from Brionac and Trunade that bouncing your own cards (regardless of what side of the field there on) is to powerful.

Oh and Grinder Golemn needs to go.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any games that have link monsters in them. Was disappointed that duel links only had classic cards

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Any Germans (I'm in Berlin) here that can telll me about reliable places where I can get rid of my cards and maybe get some money? I have over 1000 cards and hundreds of them are rare in some form (secret, ultra, ultimate and etc. rarity) and I don't want to just throw them away.

Where do I even look up prices these days? I've been out of the loop since the late 2000's. lol

Vivian

Oct 26, 2017
England
Any Germans (I'm in Berlin) here that can telll me about reliable places where I can get rid of my cards and maybe get some money? I have over 1000 cards and hundreds of them are rare in some form (secret, ultra, ultimate and etc. rarity) and I don't want to just throw them away.

Where do I even look up prices these days? I've been out of the loop since the late 2000's. lol

cardmarket is the biggest European marketplace for this sort of thing, if you're willing to sell/ship them separately. Otherwise, find the closest game store that will buy your cards and offload them there, or sell them on Ebay.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks, but those are US$ prices. Not sure if that helps me?

cardmarket is the biggest European marketplace for this sort of thing, if you're willing to sell/ship them separately. Otherwise, find the closest game store that will buy your cards and offload them there, or sell them on Ebay.

I'd rather not sell and ship them seperately, but I'll have to consider that after other options are not working out. Tried to search for local stores here, but no luck so far.