• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
You have got to be fucking kidding me

We're literally at the bottom of the barrel for Gen 1 pandering.

Meanwhile Fortune Fairies and that Rank 13 asshole remain unprinted
Let's hope they bring in 5D's into Duel Links soon so they can make Legendary Duelist packs on it.

Probably won't be meta but at least it's something :(

Nov 2, 2017
Should I give VRAINS another chance?

Dropped it at about episode 32, first YGO I ever drop

Is it better now?

There have been some improvements (the Recap episode problems seems to have been solved as the last one was in 38, a Ritual Summon was used and Link Vrains actually looks like a fun place to be in past episode 47), but it's still mostly boring. Yusaku still hasn't lost a duel and is as uninteresting as ever, I'm convinced the writers have no idea what to do with Go and Aoi suffered an extremely humiliating defeat in Tower of Hanoi arc, but doesn't seem affected by it at all and I can't see how she fits in the current plot. Revolver seems to have become quite popular, especially with the reveal of his IRL form, but I dunno, he's okay I guess.

Oh and season 2 introduced a new Jesse/Johan, as in a character that becomes super BFFs with the main character all of the sudden. He's...also okay, but his deck is really boring. Then again, since pretty much everyone uses Link Spam, that means most decks are boring.

So yeah, there have been some small improvements, but I still find the series boring overall.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
My magicians are no longer a meta deck.

Good. Now I'll be able to play what I like without a million copycats.

Also cheaper Electrumites

Those new Photon Cards hnnnnnnnng

Last edited:

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I made a ABC deck as apprently it was one of the best budget decks, but i'm not understanding what the best combos are or what i'm meant to be doing with it outside trying to establish ABC Buster Dragon. I'm trying to run it on Yugioh PRO but it keeps crashing on me.

Here is my list;

Main Deck
(40 Cards)

Monsters
3x A-Assault Core
3x B-Buster Drake
3x C-Crush Wyvern
3x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
2x Gold Gadget
2x Silver Gadget

Spells
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires
3x Terraforming
3x Union Hangar
1x Raigeki
1x Soul Charge
1x Dark Hole
1x Mind Control
2x Cosmic Cyclone

Traps
3x Back to the Front
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Strike
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck
(15 Cards)

Fusion
3x ABC-Dragon Buster

Link
1x Decode Talker
1x Proxy Dragon
2x Underclock Taker

Xyz
1x Bujintei Tsukuyomi
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gear Gigant X
1x Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir
1x Tornado Dragon
1x Castel, The Skyblasterr Musketeer
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Number 39: Utopia

Side Deck
(15 Cards)

Monsters
3x Droll & Lock Bird

Spells
1x Cosmic Cyclone
3x Called by te Grave
2x Twin Twisters

Traps
3x Torrrential Tribute
3x Dimensional Barrier

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I made a ABC deck as apprently it was one of the best budget decks, but i'm not understanding what the best combos are or what i'm meant to be doing with it outside trying to establish ABC Buster Dragon. I'm trying to run it on Yugioh PRO but it keeps crashing on me.

Here is my list;

Main Deck
(40 Cards)

Monsters
3x A-Assault Core
3x B-Buster Drake
3x C-Crush Wyvern
3x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
2x Gold Gadget
2x Silver Gadget

Spells
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires
3x Terraforming
3x Union Hangar
1x Raigeki
1x Soul Charge
1x Dark Hole
1x Mind Control
2x Cosmic Cyclone

Traps
3x Back to the Front
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Strike
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck
(15 Cards)

Fusion
3x ABC-Dragon Buster

Link
1x Decode Talker
1x Proxy Dragon
2x Underclock Taker

Xyz
1x Bujintei Tsukuyomi
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gear Gigant X
1x Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir
1x Tornado Dragon
1x Castel, The Skyblasterr Musketeer
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Number 39: Utopia

Side Deck
(15 Cards)

Monsters
3x Droll & Lock Bird

Spells
1x Cosmic Cyclone
3x Called by te Grave
2x Twin Twisters

Traps
3x Torrrential Tribute
3x Dimensional Barrier

If you're using Utopia you should use Utopia the Lightning too

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
https://beyondtheduel.com/sofu-superbolt-thunder-dragon-galaxy-eyes-sol-flare-dragon/

Galaxy Link yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

I have to say though, the amount of "2 Bottom Arrows" Archetype Links that they needed to make just shows how I'll conceived locking summons behind Links was

Looks like Yusaku is using a Fusion

https://beyondtheduel.com/sofu-clock-wyvern-cyberse-clock-dragon-clock-spartoi-cynet-fusion/

Hopefully the trend of using the other mechanics continue....oh Who am I kidding, this will be another Draco-Equiste

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
California
Haven't played in a long ass time, but kinda been keeping up with the meta, sorta.

So Ash Blossom is the best handtrap, but what about Ghost Ogre and Droll & Lock?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
https://ygorganization.com/theascensionofdestinedaesirknights/

Aster Deck with 2 new Link HEROs.

Aesir Deck with a new Link and Ascension Sky Dragon.

Phantom Knights Deck with a new Phantom Knights Link monster and Trap card.

Wow these sound great!

In the anime Aoi used a Fusion Trickstar so the next set being called Soul Fusion makes a lot of sense.

Its too late for VRAINS, 50 episodes of Link Spam that makes Zexal say "woah dude take it easy with that new mechanic"

But dame those are some sweet cards

Haven't played in a long ass time, but kinda been keeping up with the meta, sorta.

So Ash Blossom is the best handtrap, but what about Ghost Ogre and Droll & Lock?

They're good cards

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Sky Striker Trickstar is the new meta and they search a lot, Droll & Lock is probably the best one.

Hopefully the TCG follows the OCG and bans the FTK effect damage dealers if Firewall Dragon stays the same

Oct 25, 2017

Goddamn shame. The show needs someone to take it round to the back and shoot it in the head. What goodwill VRAINS did build up in its first season in spite of its multitude of flaws are being systematically ripped to shreds with this second season so far. I cannot fathom just how awful this show is:

Here's a capital idea for a show. Why don't we give our main protagonist a plot device so crucial that he cannot be allowed to lose. Let's have it so that nearly every duel Yusaku participates in has the Ignis on the line so that the viewer can never genuinely feel like the protagonist is ever in any legitimate danger of losing. Let's make our protagonist a habitual loner with zero impetus in seeking out other like-minded duelists to form anything akin to a team or cadre of comrades. In doing so, other major characters without an Ignis of their own are simply strangers to the hero with next to no major victories of their own.

Let's have only our main character win all the relevant fights in the first season to halt the villain organisation's plans while other major characters drop one by one after putting up admittedly decent resistance. Granted, there were only two major antagonists left by the latter part of VRAINS' first season so this comparison isn't completely apt, but imagine if Yusei defeats every Dark Signer himself and everyone else ultimately jobs and are temporarily removed from the show. The plot armour is so thick that any semblance of tension for our heroes' safety does not exist and I find myself actively rooting against Playmaker and Soulburner.

Now let's set up a second season where we give everyone besides Yusaku an extra special kicking. People complain about Yusaku/Playmaker having plot armour stronger than Vibranium, thereby sidelining everyone else? Don't worry, the writers are on the case. Let's have a second Yusaku! That's right! Let's introduce the Johan/Crow of the show with Soulburner, another character with an Ignis, an uninspiring backstory and judging by the current opening and ending, some kind of forced bromance with the hero. To Soulburner's credit, he at least feels like a Yusaku with some personality. The two friendly AIs of the show so far have wonderful chemistry with each other. Yusaku still has the personality of a frowning block of lead though.

Because the writers have no idea what to do with Go Onizuka, let's reset his character into a salty has-been whose only motivation is to defeat Yusaku and salvage some semblance of pride and purpose back. Let's give Blue Angel a new design and have Aoi proselytise platitudes about how much she's developed and how much character growth she's experienced as well, because just telling us she's purportedly developed as opposed to genuinely showing her development paying off is surely the mark of excellent writing. And god knows the poor girl needs some time in the sun again, after spending the first season damseled by the Knights of Hanoi, leveraged as a "prize" for Yusaku to win back should he defeat Revolver, and violently beaten to a pulp by Spectre.

And what does Season 2 of VRAINS do as of Episode 56? Soulburner flies in and defeats both Go Onizuka and Blue Angel/Girl. In the latter duel, he pulls off a series of ridiculous asspulls, such as a continuous trap that conveniently negates all effect damage below 300 and a card that has the same effect as fucking Super Polymerization to randomly OTK Aoi. The writing team believes the appropriate way to build Soulburner up for the target demographic is to have him defeat other major characters in the show, further driving characters like Go and Aoi further and further from relevance. The show spends the last few episodes building Aoi up for something important; she willingly takes Ghost Girl along on a dangerous mission and the moment Soulburner bullshits OTK her, Aoi slams against a rocky surface, laments about how great the power of friendship between duelist and AI must be, passes out and immediately disappears from the show again. Just as when she found herself brutally ejected from the show when Spectre beat her. Oh, and Ghost Girl inexplicably leaves, because who is she to get in the way between Playmaker and Soulburner formally claiming this show as solely their own?

But at least the show now has Links, Rituals and Fusions. I'd say the duels in VRAINS are still decent if you remove the wider context about who is playing and the sheer predictability of the outcome of the match-ups, but as I just said, I just watched an episode where Soulburner pulled off one of the biggest bullshit asspulls wins I've ever seen. I may not like Trickstars as a deck all that much, but they should have comfortably won that under any other competent writer.

Last edited:

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just take solace in the fact that Aoi/Go/and Emma's decks are actually meta while Yusaku's only claim is the ridiculous Firewall Dragon.

oh they just gave the Code Talker's an Infernity Barrier...

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Goddamn shame. The show needs someone to take it round to the back and shoot it in the head. What goodwill VRAINS did build up in its first season in spite of its multitude of flaws are being systematically ripped to shreds with this second season so far. I cannot fathom just how awful this show is:

Here's a capital idea for a show. Why don't we give our main protagonist a plot device so crucial that he cannot be allowed to lose. Let's have it so that nearly every duel Yusaku participates in has the Ignis on the line so that the viewer can never genuinely feel like the protagonist is ever in any legitimate danger of losing. Let's make our protagonist a habitual loner with zero impetus in seeking out other like-minded duelists to form anything akin to a team or cadre of comrades. In doing so, other major characters without an Ignis of their own are simply strangers to the hero with next to no major victories of their own.

Let's have only our main character win all the relevant fights in the first season to halt the villain organisation's plans while other major characters drop one by one after putting up admittedly decent resistance. Granted, there were only two major antagonists left by the latter part of VRAINS' first season so this comparison isn't completely apt, but imagine if Yusei defeats every Dark Signer himself and everyone else ultimately jobs and are temporarily removed from the show. The plot armour is so thick that any semblance of tension for our heroes' safety does not exist and I find myself actively rooting against Playmaker and Soulburner.

Now let's set up a second season where we give everyone besides Yusaku an extra special kicking. People complain about Yusaku/Playmaker having plot armour stronger than Vibranium, th
ereby sidelining everyone else? Don't worry, the writers are on the case. Let's have a second Yusaku! That's right! Let's introduce the Johan/Crow of the show with Soulburner, another character with an Ignis, an uninspiring backstory and judging by the current opening and ending, some kind of forced bromance with the hero. To Soulburner's credit, he at least feels like a Yusaku with some personality. The two friendly AIs of the show so far have wonderful chemistry with each other. Yusaku still has the personality of a frowning block of lead though.

Because the writers have no idea what to do with Go Onizuka, let's reset his character into a salty has-been whose only motivation is to defeat Yusaku and salvage some semblance of pride and purpose back. Let's give Blue Angel a new design and have Aoi proselytise platitudes about how much she's developed and how much character growth she's experienced as well, because actually showing her development pay off as opposed to simply telling us she's supposedly developed is the mark of excellent writing. And god knows the poor girl needs some time in the sun again, after spending the first season damseled by the Knights of Hanoi, leveraged as a "prize" for Yusaku to win back should he defeat Revolver, and violently beaten to a pulp by Spectre.

And what does Season 2 of VRAINS do as of Episode 56? Soulburner flies in and defeats both Go Onizuka and Blue Angel/Girl. In the latter duel, he pulls off a series of ridiculous asspulls, such as a continuous trap that conveniently negates all effect damage below 300 and a card that has the same effect as fucking Super Polymerization to randomly OTK Aoi. The writing team believes the appropriate way to build Soulburner up for the target demographic is to have him defeat other major characters in the show, further driving characters like Go and Aoi further and further from relevance. The show spends the last few episodes building Aoi up for something important; she willingly takes Ghost Girl along on a dangerous mission and the moment Soulburner bullshits OTK her, Aoi slams against a rocky surface, laments about how great the power of friendship between duelist and AI must be, passes out and immediately disappears from the show again. Just as when she found herself brutally ejected from the show when Spectre beat her. Oh, and Ghost Girl inexplicably leaves, because who is she to get in the way between Playmaker and Soulburner formally claiming this show as solely their own?

But at least the show now has Links, Rituals and Fusions. I'd say the duels in VRAINS are still decent if you remove the wider context about who is playing and the sheer predictability of the outcome of the match-ups, but as I just said, I just watched an episode where Soulburner pulled off one of the biggest bullshit asspulls wins I've ever seen. I may not like Trickstars as a deck all that much, but they should have comfortably won that under any other competent writer.

This is the most beautiful beat down of VRAINS I have ever seen....truly a work of art.
giphy.gif

Also Firweall Dragon needs to be banned already

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
That's good to hear. I know many people don't like the series, but I've so far enjoyed it for its story focus. I'm only on episode 13 though. One thing I hope changes is the Link animation because it's too long and boring.

Happy to hear new summoning styles are introduced though. Zexal and 5Ds were really lacking in only focusing on the new mechanic

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
That's good to hear. I know many people don't like the series, but I've so far enjoyed it for its story focus. I'm only on episode 13 though. One thing I hope changes is the Link animation because it's too long and boring.

Happy to hear new summoning styles are introduced though. Zexal and 5Ds were really lacking in only focuysing on the new mechanic

Don't worry,the story is nosediving soon enough

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
Don't worry,the story is nosediving soon enough
That sucks go hear. I really liked that Tussle was fighting Revolver so soon.

Honestly I dkntd mind the plot armor. It's a Yu Gi Oh show and the protagonist almost always wins. I don't think Yusei ever lost and the only time Yugi did was in awful season 4. Funnily enough it feels like Yuma lost the most despite having a plot armor. Yuya also got his ass wiped two or three times I guess.

The complaints about side characters are a bit more worrying but honestly so far I view Go and Aoi as Mai Valentine rather than Joey, if you know what I mean. I'm also skeptical of having another Jessie like character in season 2 but I guess thats their way of adding important side characters.

I am, however worried about the duels being link spams so I hope we get to see more summoning techniques. Also storm access is as ridiculous as action cards.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
That sucks go hear. I really liked that Tussle was fighting Revolver so soon.

Honestly I dkntd mind the plot armor. It's a Yu Gi Oh show and the protagonist almost always wins. I don't think Yusei ever lost and the only time Yugi did was in awful season 4. Funnily enough it feels like Yuma lost the most despite having a plot armor. Yuya also got his ass wiped two or three times I guess.

The complaints about side characters are a bit more worrying but honestly so far I view Go and Aoi as Mai Valentine rather than Joey, if you know what I mean. I'm also skeptical of having another Jessie like character in season 2 but I guess thats their way of adding important side characters.

I am, however worried about the duels being link spams so I hope we get to see more summoning techniques. Also storm access is as ridiculous as action cards.

By episode 13 you still find understandable that Yusaku is a massive unrelatable asshole but you expect that little by little he will start opening up to characters like Aoi.

*On Episode 56* ...yeah...shit

Yusaku solo-ing every threat with his extremely boring card designs while smoldering with generic rage gets old fast

I maintain my view that VRAINS is the worst YGO by a large margin

Oct 25, 2017
Yusaku as of Episode 56 is no more different than the Yusaku of Episode 1. I know Yu-Gi-Oh anime shows these days have somewhere slightly south of 150 episodes so by all accounts we're barely a third of our way in, but I legitimately cannot think of a single, major point of development that has stuck with him. I expected by the end of the first season for him to mellow out somewhat, as his duels with Spectre and Revolver, plus his face to face conversation with Ryoken do shake up his default state of pure rage for anything to do with the Lost Incident and force him to consider alternative perspectives of that major event in his life, but Season 2 doesn't care about consequences. It just wants to hype up their new joint poster boy.

He's due to face the new villain for the second time and this is the last straw I'm giving this show. If you want to display some form of credible threat, they're going to have to be a threat able to take down an Ignis holder, not just the now demoted side characters who are expendable because they lack the same plot armour protecting them. If the villains are only able to take out what is now fodder but fall victim to some nth hour bullshit play every time, why even have a show? Why have any show with stakes and a reason for the viewer to keep watching? Why is Yusaku even so determined to go after Bohman for Kusanagi's brother's consciousness data anyway? It must be out of a sense of altruism surely, because you can't tell me with a straight face that Yusaku and Kusanagi are friends. Even Yusaku himself simply states that Kusanagi is a mere acquaintance of his. Just some colleague at work who never has anything interesting to say or unrelated to work. Their relationship has not changed one iota in over 50 episodes. Wooo. I am so invested!

I just want to imagine my own show where Akira Zaizen is the main protagonist or something. I'd watch a show where a beleaguered SOL Technologies security director has to juggle with personal affairs (namely a very socially introverted little sister) while a seemingly evil cyber terrorist organisation threatens not only his job and his livelihood, but global networks as well. He can do all that while teaming up with Ghost Girl. Sure, you would need to tweak his deck into something more marketable as opposed to flip effect Tindangles, but that can be accomplished. That's a VRAINS show I would happily tune in for.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Speed Duels format from Duel Links is coming to the Physical TCG and new Speed Duel Starter decks are coming to the physical TCG and they actually contain 3 decks in them. There are skill cards aswell similar to Duel Links. It's good that the cards can be used outside the Speed Duel Format.

https://ygorganization.com/thepowerofthepastvsthepossibilityoftomorrow/

Speed Duel Starter Decks, available Friday, November 30, each contain 3 ready-to-duel Speed Duel Decks and 3 Ultra Rare variant cards specially chosen to boost each strategy.

Speed Duel Starter Decks: Destiny Masters contains Decks for the Millennium Item users Yami Yugi, Ishizu Ishtar and Maximillion Pegasus to face off against up-and-comers from Speed Duel Starter Decks: Duelists of Tomorrow containing Decks for Seto Kaiba, Mai Valentine and Joey Wheeler.

Speed Duel Starter Decks: Destiny Masters contains:

1 20-Card Yami Yugi Deck
1 20-Card Ishizu Ishtar Deck
1 20-Card Pegasus Deck
9 Skill Cards (3 for Yugi, 3 for Ishizu and 3 for Pegasus)
3 Ultra Rare variant cards

Speed Duel Starter Decks: Duelists of Tomorrow contains:

1 20-Card Seto Kaiba Deck
1 20-Card Mai Valentine Deck
1 23-Card Joey Wheeler Deck
9 Skill Cards (3 for Kaiba, 3 for Mai and 3 for Joey)
3 Ultra Rare variant cards

Cards from these Decks have symbols on them to indicate their legality in Speed Duel Formats. Cards without these Symbols can't be used in Speed Duels, but these cards can be used regular events and tournaments outside of Speed Duels. Also, each character gets a new Skill that's completely unique to Speed Duel Events, while some of the others are drawn from Duel Links.

Diffrences in the Speed Duel format VS regular YGO.
  • 4000 LP
  • 4 cards in the starting hand
  • 20 to 30 cards in the Main Deck
  • 5 cards in the Extra Deck
  • Each player has 3 Main Monster Zones, 3 Spell & Trap Zones, and 1 Field Zone
  • No Link Summoning
  • No Extra Monster zones
  • No Pendulum Zones or Summoning
  • No XYZ/Synchro summoning (at least in Duel Links but this could change)
  • Skills (e.g start with 1000 extra LP, or search for a Light Monster if taken at least 1800 damage from your opponent)
The changes may sound awful but it actually is a super fasted format and decks that would not succeed in in normal YGO have a home in Speed duels.

Sucks that the same version of a card are not legal for Speed Duels. Hope this changes unless they have different backs?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
This franchise's Let's GO moment.

JFC, the lengths they'll go to pander to Gen 1 are astounding

And like GO I dont see any DL Player buying this when its free on their phones.

I do however appreciate a new format, that was long overdue

Last edited:

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
By episode 13 you still find understandable that Yusaku is a massive unrelatable asshole but you expect that little by little he will start opening up to characters like Aoi.

*On Episode 56* ...yeah...shit

Yusaku solo-ing every threat with his extremely boring card designs while smoldering with generic rage gets old fast

I maintain my view that VRAINS is the worst YGO by a large margin

VRAINS is worse than Zexal?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
VRAINS is worse than Zexal?

Zexal had characters. And personality. And a Budget. And good card designs. And Yuma lost sometimes.

And Yuma's BS is something that gets punished from time to time. Yusaku's crap gets rewarded every single time.

Here UtterlyPerplexed makes the best possible summary of why VRAINS is beyond any kind of redemption

Now let's set up a second season where we give everyone besides Yusaku an extra special kicking. People complain about Yusaku/Playmaker having plot armour stronger than Vibranium, thereby sidelining everyone else? Don't worry, the writers are on the case. Let's have a second Yusaku! That's right! Let's introduce the Johan/Crow of the show with Soulburner, another character with an Ignis, an uninspiring backstory and judging by the current opening and ending, some kind of forced bromance with the hero. To Soulburner's credit, he at least feels like a Yusaku with some personality. The two friendly AIs of the show so far have wonderful chemistry with each other. Yusaku still has the personality of a frowning block of lead though.

Because the writers have no idea what to do with Go Onizuka, let's reset his character into a salty has-been whose only motivation is to defeat Yusaku and salvage some semblance of pride and purpose back. Let's give Blue Angel a new design and have Aoi proselytise platitudes about how much she's developed and how much character growth she's experienced as well, because just telling us she's purportedly developed as opposed to genuinely showing her development paying off is surely the mark of excellent writing. And god knows the poor girl needs some time in the sun again, after spending the first season damseled by the Knights of Hanoi, leveraged as a "prize" for Yusaku to win back should he defeat Revolver, and violently beaten to a pulp by Spectre.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Zexal had characters. And personality. And a Budget. And good card designs. And Yuma lost sometimes.

And Yuma's BS is something that gets punished from time to time. Yusaku's crap gets rewarded every single time.

Here UtterlyPerplexed makes the best possible summary of why VRAINS is beyond any kind of redemption

And I thought Yusaku's AI sidekick was going to be the worst aspect of the series.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I love the designs of the Genex machines but the archetype is far from perfect and the Ally of Justice types are disappointing.