• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.nintendo-insider.com/ub...se-collaborations-in-the-works-with-nintendo/

"It is very strong because we have done many things together in the past," Guillemot explained, responding to a question about why Ubisoft's relationship with Nintendo is as strong as it is and whether such collaborations will continue.

"The Nintendo brands and their capacity to create fantastic games is really something that our creators in Ubisoft love, and when they can collaborate with Nintendo they are extremely happy to do so. So, yes it will continue, and I hope we will be able to surprise you with new things in the future."

The OTP of Miyamoto and Yves will continue

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Prince of Persia X Metroid. Empress of time flings the prince into the far future, huge Metroidvania with a dual campaign featuring Samus and the Prince fighting alongside each other to take down the formidable duo of the Vizier and Ridley.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Red Steel 3 please. produced by Nintendo, developed by Ubisoft

red.steel.2.01.lg.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Next E3, Shiggy will be on stage yet again for another collab! Serious Ubisoft's been on FIRE for the last two years with this. Make this tradition Yves! :D

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Assassin Creed X Legend of Zelda

Mario X Splinter Cell

Rayman X Kirby

Federation Force X Far Cry

The possibilities are endless. Will be interesting what these other "surprise collaborations" are.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have the Starlink devs just make the new Starfox game lol.

Also Assassin's Creed with Sheik is something I didn't realize I wanted until now.

Alcibiades

Banned
Feb 3, 2018
Ubisoft has easily been the best third part publisher on Switch so far:

Rayman Legends, South Park, Mario + Rabbids (+ great DLC campaign) and Starlink in the future.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A Sheik Creed is actually genius.

Nintendo isn't go to do something like that but Ubi could make it work.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
It's a small thing but I'd instantly purchase a Samus Gunship toy for Starlink.

After Mario Rabbids I look forward to what may be next. I'm guessing Ubisoft Milan will continue working on Nintendo IP and I'm very interested to see what they will come up with if it's not a straight sequel.

OP
OP
TheChungusAmongUs
Oct 25, 2017
Watching reactions to ubisofts E3 press conference Starlink was a consistent "I sleep" then Star Fox "real shit" I've seen in a long time.