Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
ZSJL-Banner.jpeg

Zac Synder's Justice League is coming out in a week but leaks are happening now and I will be posting new ones as they come up.

Newest list of clips:
List of clips inside

Outdated: (will update later)

Updating*
73rxmtgbwvl61.jpg
Also side not Tom & Jerry looks better then I thought...

Last edited:

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
Martian Manhunter scene

why does that scene has a finality to it, as in, it feels like the end of the movie? we have known for a while Martian was in this. is this the hero Snyder was hyping up?
EDIT: i see ppl could only watch the first 2h of the movie. ignore me, ahahah

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
It literally is the end of the movie
1615242721802.jpg
Maybe its because its in motion or a small image but..what the hell is wrong with MM's face?

wait, but i just heard people couldn't watch the whole thing? either way, if that's is indeed the end...then Snyder has been silly on the hype tour, rofl.
I think it was taken down before people could watch it all, or at least post about it all, but it was all there so people could scrub through for the goods.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Holy crap that MM scene is so lifeless..Bruce sounds..bored..

Yeah, like I know he just saw some shit but like.. a shapeshifting alien super being with Superman power levels is just floating outside your fucking window and you're reaction is that pete davidson ghost skit from SNL.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
I died laughing after Joker popped up in the dream sequence. Dude looks so out of place and silly LMAO.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
lmao at that martian manhunter scene. this movie is going to be the mother of all trainwrecks.