• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So it'll be both a four hour miniseries AND a theatrical release? Going to need quite a lot of patience to sit through a four hour long Snyder movie, that's for sure. 😂

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I have no expectations that it will be good, but I am curious to at least see what it'll be like. If anything, at least it'll feel like a consistent film and not just an obvious hodge podge of various ideas and reshoots and cuts that the theatrical film obviously was, even if it's going to be like consistently terrible.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
the four hour thing works better with his miniseries idea. i can't sit through a whole ass 4 hours of this movie (or any superhero movie to date possibly tbh)

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
If they're just going to put it into a four hour movie anyway, why make it episodic for HBO Max?

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
I usually don't care about swearing either way.

But pitching a swearing Batman as if it's some brash, exciting thing is... well, a bit sophomoric.
you see it has to be in theaters to be eligible for the oscars
If they're putting in 70 mill (that was the amount rumoured right?), why not try for the the technical awards.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's the fucking Batman or something lame like that, I can't not laugh if he swears with the Batman voice. No problem with swearing but it rarely works with such prominent characters.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Who on earth has four hours spare to watch a, probably middle to low tier, superhero movie? In the midst of a global pandemic? Definitely not me.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
So basically it'll be four episodes recently weekly with the 'box set' then released onto 100 screens once it has finished airing.

Just before people start to run away with this.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to the early reaction tweets breathlessly calling this the second coming.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
main-qimg-e48cd3b18ab997c26295b4080850366f

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Batman jumps into the Batmobile.

He turns the key.

It won't start.

(under his breath) C'mon, what the fuck?

He turns it again.

The engine roars into life.

He puts in Imagine Dragons CD.

Drives off.

SNYDER CUT.

Rated R