• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

centracore

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming patch notes will eventually show up here.

After loading your save game you are given a side quest entitled 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2'.

[Xenoblade Chronicles 2]

[Collaboration with Xenoblade Chronicles 2]

The southern sky from the middle of the largest bridge. The eastern sky from the skull's left eye. The southeastern sky from the peak of the tall, pierced snowy mountain.

Look to the night sky at those locations and find the red shooting stars!

Stars left: 3
Mod edit: There seem to be some more inclusions in the patch
Also this.

grH3aFj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Welp, guess I know what I'm doing tonight.
I still haven't bought the DLC cause I'm waiting for the second one to come out, so I've been itching for an excuse to play BotW again.

Did they ever fix the single save issue? I miss this game and would start over if I could keep my current one

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At this point I'll wait till the story DLC to enjoy all those changes (probably in a new, hard mode file), already bought the "season pass".

Grim Patron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I still haven't bought the DLC cause I'm waiting for the second one to come out, so I've been itching for an excuse to play BotW again.

Did they ever fix the single save issue? I miss this game and would start over if I could keep my current one

Your only bet is starting a new master mode file once you buy the DLC.

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017
I'll have to check this out tonight. I've been meaning to boot up the game again anyway.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Looking forward to checking it out.

Also a bit off topic, but is there a BOTW OT over here? Not sure if I'm missing it in the Hangouts section.

Flabber

Oct 31, 2017

Your only bet is starting a new master mode file once you buy the DLC.
Or creating a new user profile?

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
dammit I have not played this in a while, I forgot how to get to the mission/quest menus

GaussTek

Oct 30, 2017
So, where's exactly that "pierced snowy mountain" ? I really don't remember anything from the map lol

OP
OP
centracore

centracore

Oct 25, 2017
Locations of the hints:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
I was eagerly awaiting this update for the amiibo stuff rather than the Xenoblade quest. My Champions arrived early but they just gave me vegetables ;_;

Flabber

Oct 31, 2017
I have a spare profile, but would that allow me to play the DLC from my main account? I don't wanna split purchases.
Definitely, I have a couple of extra profiles on mine for friends. Just make all your purchases through your main account and everything on the console is available to all profiles.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Is there a way to opt out? I don't even want to ACCIDENTALLY complete any of this sidequest, and certainly don't want the advertisement permanently clogging my quest log.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It feels super lame that the name of the side quest is literally just Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lol