• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PattonFiend

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As someone with almost 700 hours into this game, this is very welcoming news. I am at the point where I am collecting 999 of every item in the game, lol.

2h7nn8h.jpg

Edited to fix image.

N2B

Oct 27, 2017
Already 200 hours in the game, and I'm stll hungry to devour more and more.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Every time reddit or the forums buzz about Zelda, a part of me wants to go back and play it again. God it was a good game. So looking forward to this - hoping to see a November release, before Xeno ;)

PattonFiend

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Every time reddit or the forums buzz about Zelda, a part of me wants to go back and play it again. God it was a good game. So looking forward to this - hoping to see a November release, before Xeno ;)

I hope so as well. They say it is a substantial DLC update... We are having the exact opposite issue that Wii U had: too many games to play!

Stuart

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Surprised we haven't seen a trailer if it's going to release in 2017. Excited to hear more!

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I need to finish the final portion of Master Trials but I feel like I need more hearts so I gotta do some shrine hunting first lol

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting this to come out right around Christmas to cap off Nintendo's amazing year.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nice. Can't wait for the second DLC. I haven't played the first one yet because I want to do it in one go instead of having to wait several months between the DLCs.

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Mid december surprise launch after a direct to have everyone & the media talking about zelda again right before the holidays is my guess.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Really excited for the DLC but I don't mind waiting a little longer. I still have Mario I'm working through and RIme and Xenoblade are right around the corner.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
As someone with almost 700 hours into this game, this is very welcoming news. I am at the point where I am collecting 999 of every item in the game, lol.

2h7nn8h.jpg

Edited to fix image.
This is madness.

Well, I'll definitely go back to the game once the DLC is released. I have a second playthrough in Hero Mode, but I am not quite sure I like it, and I worry that this mode may be more tedious than fun (regenerating health when using weapons which will inevitably break is a bit much, and not every situation can be solved with a clever use of tools).

KingDrool

Oct 27, 2017
That's awesome news. I was afraid it was being pushed.

Also, props to Stephen for - again - asking about Mother 3.

PattonFiend

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You've had a long time to consider it. Who is your favorite character?

That is a tough one... I love the way Kass tells stories and the music associated with him especially the end game song. I also think Bolson is pretty hilarious and I love the side quests that include him and his gang of builders. Out of the Champions, it would have to be Revali. I love the voice acting, his witty personality and who doesn't love a badass archer! I am also quite partial to anything and everything Ganon. Tough choices, tough choices, lol.

LowMax

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That is a tough one... I love the way Kass tells stories and the music associated with him especially the end game song. I also think Bolson is pretty hilarious and I love the side quests that include him and his gang of builders. Out of the Champions, it would have to be Revali. I love the voice acting, his witty personality and who doesn't love a badass archer! I am also quite partial to anything and everything Ganon. Tough choices, tough choices, lol.
Revali does have the best voice acting in the game.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
I loved Zelda but have 0 hype for this DLc. The thing I liked about it was exploring the world and what I understand this doesn't actually add any landmass so not that interested.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
I have plenty to play right now (on Switch alone, but overall as well), so Nintendo delaying it into next year and making it awesome would be fine by me.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US

2h7nn8h.jpg

Edited to fix image.
Damn dude. Respect. I put in 120 or something and that's the most I've ever put into any single player game.
I loved Zelda but have 0 hype for this DLc. The thing I liked about it was exploring the world and what I understand this doesn't actually add any landmass so not that interested.
New dungeon though, and the dungeons were the best dungeons in any Zelda game.

Oct 28, 2017

2h7nn8h.jpg

Edited to fix image.

HOLY SHIT IN A FIELD! I say DAMN! Were you the guy who put 40hrs into the Great Plateau when this first dropped? I think I'm at around 220 hours, which is far and away the most I've ever put into a single play game.

moose84

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the DLC doesn't release on the same day as the amiibo I can easily see them revealing it at the Game Awards.

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
Ahaha don't to pick on the poster but this is what i looked like when reading the post. I mean i thought parts of them were clever and i liked the way you controlled whole parts of the beasts but it did'nt felt like a dungeon per say. Too close to the shrines for me but i saw them as a bonus to the main of the game.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Christmas. Mark my words.

This makes the most sense to me. Nov belongs to Bethesda. December is mostly for Xenoblade. Then a week before Christmas drop a direct about some 2018 releases and also detail the dlc with a release on Christmas Eve. Enough time for us to grab it before the eShop is slammed Christmas day, and spend all of Christmas with our Switches out for some extra word of mouth amongst family.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village

Revali does have the best voice acting in the game.

Both of these are correct opinions. It's always good when greatness gets its due.