• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Doesn't have the hips for it.
latest

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, Eevee not evolving isn't confirmed by the merch, right? My understanding was that there were two secret bits of merchandise, one of which is Zeraora.

The second could be more Zeraora merch, or it could be something else entirely, but there's no confirmation.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Also, Eevee not evolving isn't confirmed by the merch, right? My understanding was that there were two secret bits of merchandise, one of which is Zeraora.

The second could be more Zeraora merch, or it could be something else entirely, but there's no confirmation.

Eevee will obviously evolve, they didn't give the main girl of the movie an Eevee for no reason.

Granted given the movie is Johto themed it could just become something boring like Umbreon or Espeon...but I doubt it.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
Context of this? I haven't played Xenoblade 2?
They put this stuff in Nintendo games now?
Xenoblade 2 has every single anime trope you can think of, and then some. Literally only missing the boob grab.
It's very awkward because in 2D they don't look as weird as they do in 3D. Some are just straight up cringe-inducing like the one were someone says something ridiculous and everyone falls to the ground with their feet up in the air. The one pictured is kinda funny though, but doesn't excuse the fanservice and insane anime trope-filled experience that Xenoblade 2 is
Hikari best grill

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I have a new most hated Pokemon design, if you told me that it was pulled from a random Deviantart page I'd believe you.

PontyfaxJr

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
I like it. Shame it's a legendary or it might have bumped Jolteon off my team.

Nothing will ever bump Jolteon off my team.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
Does it have the usual hot spring scenes?
hahaaha you bet it does. No peeping if I remember correctly, but the whole "you have big boobs" conversation talk and everything. It's as cliche as you're thinking if not more.
Actually, the hot spring scene happens slightly before the scene in the gif if I remember correctly, like, 20 minutes before or so

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Glad I avoided it then. Does it have the usual hot spring scenes? I'm glad Pokemon keeps all that stuff out since its aimed at kids.
I don't really care about your gripes about Xenoblade, but yes, though it serves as foreshadowing for Nia. Also, I guess you'll have to stop playing Pokemon.
latest
jessie_james_and_meowth_relax_in_natural_hot_spring_with_towels_on_their_heads_in_pokemon.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Man, I wish there was an actual justification to use Mythical Pokemon. They all feel like a missed opportunity. They're almost certainly too strong for the main game, too hard to get perfect stats for the meta game, & thus ultimately just fill the role of Pokedex padding. Which is a shame; I joke about Zeraora looking like it was made in Sonic Forces' character creator, but it's not a bad design. Plus, it's Electric type; we don't have enough of them.

Was hoping Ultra Beasts meant more interesting designs but guess not

To be fair, Zeraora isn't an Ultra Beast. That specific design philosophy is only used for the Beasts themselves.