• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

[Zero Crediblity Rumor] Bully 2 Might Be Revealed In August-September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2017
India
Thread Making Privileges Suspended: History of making low quality threads.
My source isn't credible enough but he did predict Rockstar Games' Red Dead Online update announcement correctly.

He said in a conversation with me that Bully 2 is in development and Rockstar, being unhappy with Red Dead Online and the general feedback from the players, wanted to reveal Bully 2 very early.

Bully 2 might be revealed in August or September.

Also, this article. https://www.pgrepublic.com/bully-2/ Take this with like, you know, 5 tonnes of salt. Headline says "confirmed", article says "rumor". Don't know what kind of a conspiracy that is.

However, has some minor connections.

What do you guys think? Will R* tease Bully 2 so early? Or is the Internet doing its job?

robotrock

Self-Requested Ban
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Find it unlikely that Rockstar sees underwhelming Red Dead Online performance and decides to announce a new Bully because of it.

Looking forward to Kevin's Backjack regardless.

modiz

The Fallen
Oct 8, 2018
did your source only predict the fact there will be an update on a certain date, or the content of the update?

Oct 25, 2017
I read your other thread.

No offense, turned out to be a pile of dog shit.

New horses? No new horses. At all.
And got the release date wrong too.

Can't buy a house or ranch.

Oct 27, 2017
If true that Bully 2 is being developed then I hope they go back to the PS2 era design. Which had lots of freedom instead of the cinematic design Rockstar is fond of.

Status
Not open for further replies.