• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2017
India
Thread Making Privileges Suspended: History of making low quality threads.
My source isn't credible enough but he did predict Rockstar Games' Red Dead Online update announcement correctly.

He said in a conversation with me that Bully 2 is in development and Rockstar, being unhappy with Red Dead Online and the general feedback from the players, wanted to reveal Bully 2 very early.

Bully 2 might be revealed in August or September.

Also, this article. https://www.pgrepublic.com/bully-2/ Take this with like, you know, 5 tonnes of salt. Headline says "confirmed", article says "rumor". Don't know what kind of a conspiracy that is.

However, has some minor connections.

What do you guys think? Will R* tease Bully 2 so early? Or is the Internet doing its job?

s y

Nov 8, 2017
My source isn't credible enough but he did predict Rockstar Games' Red Dead Online update announcement correctly
giphy.gif

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
What did he predict about RDO, that it would get an update?

And yeah, Bully 2 would be the bestest thing ever.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Find it unlikely that Rockstar sees underwhelming Red Dead Online performance and decides to announce a new Bully because of it.

Looking forward to Kevin's Backjack regardless.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
did your source only predict the fact there will be an update on a certain date, or the content of the update?

Oct 25, 2017
I read your other thread.

No offense, turned out to be a pile of dog shit.

New horses? No new horses. At all.
And got the release date wrong too.

Can't buy a house or ranch.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Bully 2 would be a dream - I hope it's true, but I feel like it'll be a long time when it'll be revealed.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
If true that Bully 2 is being developed then I hope they go back to the PS2 era design. Which had lots of freedom instead of the cinematic design Rockstar is fond of.

Oct 25, 2017
Bully 2 is my a big wish of mine, but I know it's nothing more than a pipe dream. Also, we need more information on what he guessed correctly previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.