• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

"For what it's worth. All of the new AC leaks so far have been incorrect. It's not even called Ragnarok.

Sure. Some of the details are right. Like improved combat or whatever. But in general they're not that accurate."

" These recent leaks are based on the original AC Kingdom leak from Kotaku itself.So some of it is true or not far off the truth. But mostly it's a bunch of educated guesses. As above, the final name isn't even ragnarok."

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Were the alleged storefront leaks fake then? There were posts yesterday showing Amazon and GameStop listings in Europe for Ragnarok...

Anyway I hope the map isn't as big as alleged because I don't yet trust a cross gen game to flesh that out very well. Like the idea it includes England and Scandinavia makes it seem like it will be terribly abridged sizes.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How they gonna make Ragnarok before The Dark World? That should've been your first clue dumb dumbs.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
This is a ComicBook.com headline.

"ZhugeEX denies all recent Assassins Creed rumors & claims they're all incorrect"

"So some of it is true or not far off the truth. But mostly it's a bunch of educated guesses."

lol why.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
So all the retailer leaks were using leaked info to make them?

That makes no sense.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017

"ZhugeEX denies all recent Assassins Creed rumors & claims they're all incorrect"

"So some of it is true or not far off the truth. But mostly it's a bunch of educated guesses."

lol why.

One thing i've learnt is that some people have zero reading comprehension.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Ragnarok seemed too fantasy-ish to be real.
Like, i'm expecting a more grounded title.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ragnarok did seem like a name they wouldn't actually go with. Like people heard it was going to be a viking game and started latching onto it being called Ragnarok because of it.

Kain3984

Oct 27, 2017
Does this mean there's still hope the game setting may be in Japan? Or is it still confirmed to be a Viking theme?

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

lol why.
His linked post in the OP literally says what the title says, which is that all the recent leaks were incorrect...

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
4chan rumours ended up being incorrect? Shocker.

(Don't make threads based on posts in locked threads...)

Status
Not open for further replies.