• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017

What could it be? Ghost of Tsushima cancelled? Last of Us 2 delay?

Mod edit: input from jschreier

I'm on paternity leave so I'm not really in a position to report on this (and I'd be doing that on Kotaku not here), but if what I've heard is true, it's a bit surprising but ultimately not a big deal. People will be disappointed for a few minutes and then get over it. Many people here have guessed it already. I'd be more specific if I had more details - I'll see what I can get in between feedings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Ghosts of Tsushima being pushed back to be a PS5 launch title seems like the safest bet in my eyes, tho I say that as someone who hasn't been following the game much.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima seems like the most likely to be affected.. I dont think it's cancelled but rather a PS5 game?

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After Sekiro, there's no need anymore for GoT, sorry :(

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
tlou 2 delay? Come on, they just announced the release date, you are all mad...

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
There never was anything else than the initial demo for GoT right? I'm gonna go with GoT delayed to be a PS5 release game

Status
Not open for further replies.