• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Probably PS5 exclusive instead of PS4. Ghost of Tsushima is my guess.

I could almost see Ghost of Tsushima being done on the PS4 Pro, but not without some heavy "optimizations" which would result in it looking like a very slim version of the game we've been seeing up to this point. Regardless, the only reason they would even bother making it a PS5 exclusive is if they are years behind schedule.

Time to spin the wheel of uncertainty, will it land on good or bad news?

Yes.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Wild card guess - Dreams' final release will be F2P and/or pre-loaded on all Sony hardware going forward.

Soprano

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's not OP's fault. Zhuge is a well known member of this forum and a known 'insider'. He tweets a cryptic message about unexpected news related to a Sony First Party title...how can he or anyone else for that matter not expect message boards, Era especially, to take that tweet and run with it?

If it didn't need a thread then it didn't need a tweet in the first place lol

I see what you're saying. But he did post it on his twitter. Not here. Can't control what people do with his tweets.

ZhugeEX can you at least say if it's good or bad news?

shem

Oct 25, 2017
Sony realised finally where their bread is buttered and are making 7 sequels to medievil

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I could almost see Ghost of Tsushima being done on the PS4 Pro, but not without some heavy "optimizations" which would result in it looking like a very slim version of the game we've been seeing up to this point.
I can see it being done, but considering we haven't heard much lately and GoT is looking to be a visual powerhouse, I can see Sony wanting to make it a PS5 launch game. Should be an easy 60fps and 4K game for PS5, which should turn some heads.

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Ghost of Tsushima on PS5 like I always thought it would be. Haven't heard shoot in like 2 years no way it's still PS4 only.

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Hopefully it isn't GoT on PS5, I would like PS5 exclusives to be built specifically for the system

Sep 28, 2019
Death Stranding also releasing on PC?

or

The way he said it makes me believe that theres some words juggeling involved.
Like a before known as multiplatt game will be indeed release only on ps4?

Like talking about something and call it an Exclusives when noone else have a clue about it..
We'll see

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Not enough DeS Remastered shadowdrop mentions. Come on Souls ERA haven't you read 'The Secret'?

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on paternity leave so I'm not really in a position to report on this (and I'd be doing that on Kotaku not here), but if what I've heard is true, it's a bit surprising but ultimately not a big deal. People will be disappointed for a few minutes and then get over it. Many people here have guessed it already. I'd be more specific if I had more details - I'll see what I can get in between feedings.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
God of War Definitive edition including new expansion. Announced for Ps5

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm on paternity leave so I'm not really in a position to report on this (and I'd be doing that on Kotaku not here), but if what I've heard is true, it's a bit surprising but ultimately not a big deal. People will be disappointed for a few minutes and then get over it. Many people here have guessed it already. I'd be more specific if I had more details - I'll see what I can get in between feedings.
GOT to PS5 only confirmeddddd

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Just tell us this Press Dad Sneak - cancelation or delay :x??

OP
OP

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Dreams on PC to me

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This sounds like a delay then or some feature we would be expecting in a game that won't be there.

Bunkles

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Wow. Death Stranding coming to Xbox Game Pass?

Hoo-doo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

Go enjoy your dad-time, Jason. No need to divert your attention over our petty squabbling.

JetroPT

Jun 11, 2019

I'll take that it means that GoT is now a PS5 title.

Status
Not open for further replies.