• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally saw the original for first time today

I don't get why it was so hyped up when I was in middle school, or why it had the impact it did

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
It was fantastic. A breath of fresh air for zombie movies at the time. I had no opinion on Emma Stone or Jesse Eisenberg back then. Indeed I actually really liked Eisenberg in this and thought he had a bright future. Loved Harrelson of course and the cameo just absolutely killed me.

Now I'm not sure. I'll try to wipe the slate. Watch the first. Keep low expectations.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
This is gonna be weird but the whole cast is back, I just wonder where to go from here?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure you didn't figuratively see it? Because I literally think you were watching a different movie if you didn't like it.
I liked it enough, but it was just standard movie and everyone who wasn't Woody was just there. I don't get why it was hyped/it's impact for so many years.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
remember this?
I stayed well clear of that train wreck and it's the first time I actually deigned to watch a trailer

and woweeeeeeee

pretty sure they're supposed to be the same characters too, WOOF

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
remember this?
I stayed well clear of that train wreck and it's the first time I actually deigned to watch a trailer

and woweeeeeeee

pretty sure they're supposed to be the same characters too, WOOF

They are the same characters. And when the show wasn't picked up, the writers said that the "fans hated it out of existence."