• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Peace

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
France
It was one question that was raised often in ZOE2 remaster threads. I did ask Cygames through their contact form and they did answer the following :

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Cygames. You have reached our Corporate Contact Center.

We are delighted to hear that you are looking forward to the release of Anubis Zone of the Enders: MARS.
We will forward your request for a dual language option to the appropriate department for consideration.
However, please note that we cannot guarantee that such a feature will be available in the game upon release.

Thank you again for getting in touch with us, and please stay tuned for more information on Anubis Zone of the Enders: MARS and its release!

Sincerely,

That's great they did even take the time to answer the question.

TL:DR : won't contain dual audio at launch, but it's put under consideration for post-launch. Let's hope.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm okay with dub only, but I hope y'all got it later on!

Side note: Still feels weird to have the name "Cygames" associated with console games nowadays, excited to see what else they have in store though.

Jubern

Oct 25, 2017
Dual audio is always a big question mark for older games. On top on integrating it on a technical level, there might be contract issues which clearance might simply not be worth it.

I simply wouldn't expect any game that didn't originally have dual-audio to have it for a re-release/remaster...

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Most of the time when re-releasing titles of that era dual audio is never added, so can't say I wasn't expecting this.

Contracts nowadays at least seem written with the possibility of dual audio.

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
A tad unfortunate. I adore this game, but I recently replayed the HD collection like two years ago, so for me to want to play it again anytime soon, Dual Audio would be a pretty big incentive for me. Gonna pick it up regardless, but I hope they can add it post-launch! The dub for ZOE2 is miles better than the ZOE1 dub, but it still has a bit of the 00's era video game wonk. It's charming in it's own right, though.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I wish Cygames would handle Konami's catalogue. Holy shit, a company with actual customer service and with actual answers.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
GET OUT OF MY WAY!
FIND ANOTHER WAY!!

something something Hesperia Gales

DOYOUREALIZEHOWMANYOFMYCOMRADESDIEDOUTTHERE?!

(I;ll probably be importing the Japanese version, same as I did last time. I wonder if CyGames will pony up for another Premium Package with gigantic art books)

Rahxephon91

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have the Japanese PS2 re-release and love the Japanese voices, but the English dub is hilarious. Badly translated and directed is the real problem and for that it would be nice for a new translation, but I guess that's no big deal.

Shin-Ra

Nov 1, 2017
Cannot guarantee ≠ won't at launch.

Could be in at launch, could not be put in at all are both possibilities with that answer.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part about ENG dub is that the voices fit characters very well, they just butchered the perfomance.