• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ferrera

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2022
Experiencing it myself with R&C Rift Apart right now. A notification appears with a 15-minute countdown for the app "to expire". It crashes and you can go back normally.

Anyone else?

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I'm getting it, too. Thought it was just for Humanity since I tried the demo when it released, but it's happening with other things I'm trying out, too, like Watch Dogs Legion and Lake.

I'm not sure I'd call it crashing, though. It just takes you to home menu and you can canrinue right where you left off. The game doesn't have to be restarted or anything.

Fady

Oct 28, 2017
UAE
This just happened to me as well, playing Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition from the PS+ catalogue. I thought it was one of the games leaving soon but nope. Apparently some people are even facing this issue with the new games like Humanity.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Wow that's such an annoying and bizarre bug, thankfully didn't get it today but hope it's fixed soon

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
It's genuinely sad that Sony was never able to do a proper modern store reboot like Nintendo got the chance to post Wii U and 3DS. The product license issues just never end.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
I had that issue once with Dragon Quest XI about a month ago, but it only happened the one time and then it stopped having that issue. It's been a while since I've played a game in the game catalog, though.