hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Probably another WoW expansion which I don't play anymore and maybe Diablo 4 expansion? I mean it'll be out like 5 months then.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Probably WoW expansion

If there is any future D4 content announcement, it better be the Amazon class cause I want to toss some spears.

I feel as if WoW may have to carry BlizzCon once again unless D4 hits it out of the park, but the jury is still out on that one. XD

wingthor

Sep 18, 2021
I expect:
-WoW expansion announcement
-Normal update on D4 upcoming seasons, don't think we'll get an expansion or new class, it's way too early
-Normal update on OW2 and some sort of apology about the canned PvE
-Trailer for the new upcoming survival game, which will be the highlight of the show.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
please give us warcraft 4 or starcraft 3 already

curious about the survival game

excited to know what the next wow expansion is, where the follow up from dragonflight.

my personal opinion is since they are on a "back to basics" with DF and what i assume is next expansion and another. i think we'll get major update to kalmidor and eastern kingdoms to update it from post-cataclysm world state to a new one, being the new focus on the expansion

because when you think about it, release and change of kalmidor/eastern kingdoms is closer to classic than what it is now… that happened in 2010… it's 2023 now, it's time to update the world from the cataclysm

makes even more sense when you consider in the next DF patch they are introducing dragonriding flying to more wow mounts (over 100) and outside of DF zones… they are also going to make updated eastern kingdoms/kalmidor refreshed to fit the dragonriding system

that's why i think next wow expansion will be focused in eastern kingdoms/kalimdor with a major refresh and story/content events

Starcraft is dead at Blizzard.

Squarealex

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah no...

SC2, HOTS, W3:R is dead. So just sit and watching Skin OW2 and next expansion of WoW?

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
Starcraft is dead at Blizzard.
yeah true, im just in denial about it lol

the way sc2 was handled over its time was awful. it was a good game at its heart, but development at times was chasing meta/comptive, but at same time blizzard management mismanaging the esport part of it, while more casual players were completely getting the wrong end of the stick of it all

casual players matchmaking for casual sc2 rts strategy -> fucked
esport and meta players -> fucked

everyone just fucked

totalbiscuit (rip) made a really good video of it at that time discussing this kinda issue in general but i can't find it now unfortunately

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
StarCraft 3 won't happen with current Blizzard which makes me super sad that they don't think about it.

Overwatch 2 has become a massive disappointment for me after yesterday so yes not feeling the hype Blizzard.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
yeah true, im just in denial about it lol

the way sc2 was handled over its time was awful. it was a good game at its heart, but development at times was chasing meta/comptive, but at same time blizzard management mismanaging the esport part of it, while more casual players were completely getting the wrong end of the stick of it all

casual players matchmaking for casual sc2 rts strategy -> fucked
esport and meta players -> fucked

everyone just fucked

totalbiscuit (rip) made a really good video of it at that time discussing this kinda issue in general but i can't find it now unfortunately

Disagree a little bit, but Blizzard had one of the most popular esports before the MOBA train came in and CS had its resurgence. Blizzard messed up a lot of things with SC2.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping for the next WoW expansion to be a world-revamp in time for the 20th anniversary, but that's a lot of work and I'm not sure the WoW team wants to subject themselves to that again.

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
- News on a Diablo Season ? Probably too soon for announcing a new class ?
- Too soon for a new WoW expansion ?

About the right time for these. The first D4 season will be over so what's coming next year + mini expansion tease would fit in. And a year into a WOW expansion is where we'll usually get the teaser for the next one.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Disagree a little bit, but Blizzard had one of the most popular esports before the MOBA train came in and CS had its resurgence. Blizzard messed up a lot of things with SC2.
Yep agreed, this so much.

I left SC2 100% because blizzard is slow and can react on meta for shit and we had that like moooooonths long stretch of broodlord, swarmhost, infest garbage that made a ton of played games extremely long unless you managed to cheese and it wasn't just at the high levels.

I moved to dota 2 after as my next social comp game and the intense shock that no small balance patches don't need months of being stubborn asses to change something up for the health of the game was real. That shit can be done within single digit weeks. Also Blizz struggling to make gameplay adjustment in a time fashion in my experience has been an endemic thing to most teams SC2, WoW, Hearthstone and diablo 3 are where I had pretty much some very similar frustrations.

That is not to say that SC2 didn't also fail at doing anything to actually make the more casual experience better for the longest time but I strongly disagree it felt cause they were chasing comp/esports. SC2 failed cause they failed to as always listen to the most basic shit until it was too late failure across the board tbh.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Overwatch was the first Blizzard game I ever got into. Granted I've never really been a PC gamer but I have tried most of them through friends. So OW was the only part of this I payed any attention to but this year's panel is probably still going to be part of their apology tour and we'll likely just get future plans, please trust us guys.

I guess WoW on consoles could be a fairly big announcement but doubt it. Survival games are a pass for me unless they do something completely game changing with it so nah.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
StarCraft 3 won't happen with current Blizzard which makes me super sad that they don't think about it.

Overwatch 2 has become a massive disappointment for me after yesterday so yes not feeling the hype Blizzard.

i can see a new StarCraft or WarCraft coming once the Microsoft deal goes through and Blizzard isn't being bled dry by Acti execs.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Good for fans I guess. I immensely dislike what this company has become. Everything I dislike about gaming is all boiled down into Blizzard. So it's hard for me to not just sneer at this news. Which makes me seem like a jerk since I am sure there are some people who are happy and I am shitting on their parade, but I just wanted to rant.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2m2qc9.jpg

I was there live and laughed my ass off.