• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
E66zi6NUYAARux8

E66zlLEUYAYeH79

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for more than that teaser but it's still nice to see things made official.

The sci-fi survival horror classic Dead Space returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up by Motive Studios to offer a deeper and more immersive experience. Harnessing the power of the Frostbite game engine and next generation consoles, this remake brings jaw-dropping visual fidelity and improvements to gameplay while staying true to the original. Dead Space will be available on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.

Isaac Clarke is an everyman engineer on a mission to repair a vast, sprawling starship, the USG Ishimura, only to discover something has gone horribly wrong. The ship's crew has been slaughtered and infected by some alien scourge...and Isaac's beloved partner, Nicole, is lost somewhere on board.

Now Isaac is alone with only his tools and engineering skills as he attempts to uncover the nightmarish mystery of what happened aboard the Ishimura. Trapped with hostile creatures called "necromorphs", Isaac faces a battle for survival, not only against the escalating terrors of the ship, but his own crumbling sanity.

Rumors pegged it as more of a Resident Evil 2 style reimagining.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer doesn't show much. It gives me the impression it's basically a 1:1 remake of the first game.

Way too early to tell though. Current gen only is good.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Damn I still haven't beat the first one due to sheer panic it induced plus I got stuck after I made some bad decisions in like chapter 8 and left with like no ammo.

Jan 29, 2018
I think my annual replays of Dead Space 1 and 2 may have blunted my excitement for a remake. Maybe I'll be more excited when I see gameplay, but the teaser just reminded me of my playthrough a couple months ago.