RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got an 11am to 11pm shift and all clients are om home visits. The program didn't pay up for Netflix and all I got is D+ to entertain me for 12hrs...I was thinking a Predator marathon or Aliens...but what says you, ERA? Give me some recommendations.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Watch some classic X-men 1990s cartoon episodes. I did a mini marathon a while back - so nostalgic.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Watch the "Imagineering Story" docu-series. Wonderful series that gives a good insight into the people who really make the parks and rides so cool and memorable.

Jeffolation

Shinra Employee
Oct 30, 2017
Watched Tombstone and Ravenous last night, definitely watch Ravenous if you haven't already.

OP
OP
RealCanadianBro

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You have popcorn?
I would say a mix of Arnold movies, whatever is available,
This is always my go to but I want a different flavour of fun.

Watch Oklahoma! five times.
Just put it on now. Will let you know if K watch it another 4 times.

Finished Loki a week ago. Excited for what doors the show opens
everything is canon...except Agents of Shield lmao

Atlanta and Love Victor are great shows, you could marathon them.
Never heard of them. I'll see how long I last through Olkahoma's overture and switch over

The Odd Life of Timothy Green.
Will consider!

I'm watching The Mandolorian S2 so start with S1

…This is the way….
Finished Mando S1/S2 a while back!

Watch some classic X-men 1990s cartoon episodes. I did a mini marathon a while back - so nostalgic.
Its on my watchlist at home but I dunno if I'll be able to sit through it. I watched it in the 90s on Fox Kids but has if aged well? Its been so long. I tried watching some other shows from the 90s like PowerRangers(MightyMorphing) and just couldn't do it.

Watch Gravity Falls or The Owl House
I've heard good things about GF, I dunno what Owl House is but I'll put it on my list

is that discovery plus or disney plus
Disney +

Modok is a surprisingly good show and if you happen to like stop motion you'll get a real kick out of it!
I tried MODOK, finished it even...I didn't enjoy it as much as I was expecting to 😕

That sounds like a Star Wars marathon to me.
Did this a while back, I tapped out after Empire.

Watch the "Imagineering Story" docu-series. Wonderful series that gives a good insight into the people who really make the parks and rides so cool and memorable.

Will put this on my list.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Its on my watchlist at home but I dunno if I'll be able to sit through it. I watched it in the 90s on Fox Kids but has if aged well? Its been so long. I tried watching some other shows from the 90s like PowerRangers(MightyMorphing) and just couldn't do it.

I enjoyed it myself despite it being from the 1990s.

I love watching classics/old media.

Like right now I'm currently watching Sengoku Majin Goushougun - which is a action/mecha anime from 1981 via Crunchy roll - you dont need a account , its viewable in public.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
SteveWinwood

Well that was...not for me lol.
Haha I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I definitely should have added some more context.

It's a neat part of history. The first to use the Todd AO film process so it's a neat aspect ratio and it is 30 frames a second instead the normal 24. Some of the shots are gorgeous. It was apparently super influential on musicals as a whole but I don't really know enough about that.

I also want to go back with an older more critical eye with how it handles some of the gender roles and racism... because I'm sure it's not great in that regard.

But you also get Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

The five times thing was a joke and looking back probably made it look like I was saying it was a masterpiece that needs multiple watches instead of here's a random movie and how many times it fits into 12 hours.

OP
OP
RealCanadianBro

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Haha I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I definitely should have added some more context.

It's a neat part of history. The first to use the Todd AO film process so it's a neat aspect ratio and it is 30 frames a second instead the normal 24. Some of the shots are gorgeous. It was apparently super influential on musicals as a whole but I don't really know enough about that.

I also want to go back with an older more critical eye with how it handles some of the gender roles and racism... because I'm sure it's not great in that regard.

But you also get Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

The five times thing was a joke and looking back probably made it look like I was saying it was a masterpiece that needs multiple watches instead of here's a random movie and how many times it fits into 12 hours.

Oh visually it was absolutely gorgeous, 100%. I was watching on this LG smart TV and the colour was set on vivid. Beautiful imagery and wonderfully shot but yea as you suspect, it doesn't handle gender and race all that great.

Funny enough it reminded me a lot of Fiddler on the Roof, which I really enjoyed.