Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Most big tech guys act like this from what I've seen tbh and it's not so much the look it's more of the messiah complex all these guys have.

Yeah this. It wouldnt be a joke 10 years post jobs if it wasn't still so damn relevant. The ones who actually need to get a new schtick are all the new narcissistic techbro ceos.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this. It wouldnt be a joke 10 years post jobs if it wasn't still so damn relevant. The ones who actually need to get a new schtick are all the new narcissistic techbro ceos.

the most famous/high profile tech CEOs post-Jobs are probably Musk and Zuck and neither of them seem to patter themselves after Jobs all that much in terms of personality (aside from being egomaniacs)

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
8 minutes long and it looks like a steve jobs joke? Gonna have to pass on this one

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
the most famous/high profile tech CEOs post-Jobs are probably Musk and Zuck and neither of them seem to patter themselves after Jobs all that much in terms of personality (aside from being egomaniacs)

There's a whole hell of a lot of tech ceos over the years other than Musk and Zuck though man... Those two represent a fraction. Im thinking of Lei Jun, Elizabeth Holmes, Adam Neumann and more. The whole "ego the size of the moon" + Jobs obsession Tech CEO stuff is definitely a thing.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to lie... "We're a privacy company" made me laugh.

Because blinds.

Bec--

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Having bought blinders, even trying to spend the extra money to get -good- blinders, I'm almost into this haha.
Blinders could use a refresh. Wont get the gen 1 though, but gen 3-ish, I'm in in they can get the app right