Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The Haunting's Twitter Account just posted this-and if you are familiar with the show it had nothing to do with this setting.

From Wikipedia:

Midnight Mass is an upcoming supernatural horror streaming television series created and directed by Mike Flanagan for Netflix. The cast features Zach Gilford, Kate Siegel and Hamish Linklater. The series is centered around an isolated island community that experiences supernatural events after the arrival of a mysterious priest.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this means they're going to rebrand the show to be part of The Haunting series

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Please don't be awful like the second Haunting and be more like the amazing first.

I wouldn't call the second Haunting awful (the overall story was pretty good I thought), but it sure was a lot less scary, and stylistically had nothing on the level of the single-shot episode of the first series. The wifey and I did come away from it somewhat disappointed, though.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I wouldn't call the second Haunting awful (the overall story was pretty good I thought), but it sure was a lot less scary, and stylistically had nothing on the level of the single-shot episode of the first series. The wifey and I did come away from it somewhat disappointed, though.

Yeah the first one set such a high bar for a scary tv show that it was a big letdown for me with the second season.