964d001fa603ba17b8a848543456dd0f9211c7ad_hq.gif

anime-fight-gif.gif

fa0673351cb60bcb0e13e2ffa109f669.gif

anime-explosion-gif-17.gif

Black-a-Night-Sky-4K-Shape-your-computer-beautifully.gif

3ZB9OxK.gif

youtu.be

Resident Evil 2: Real ending soundtrack

The ending theme to resident evil 2. ALL credits go to capcom as always.
youtu.be

Snake screams Liquid | MGS4 | Metal Gear Solid 4 | 2008

I did not 'create' this video, the original video was ripped by DeltaForceSFODD, the original video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IroEYh...

Day 100.

Congrats on another 100 Ultimate! Do you feel, enlightened?

100! OUR CHAMPION!

Did a mile bike ride towing my twins then 15 minutes of ringfit :
Where's Midramble I know they platted Elden Ring. WORK TIME CHOP CHOP

You are correct on both counts. Platted right before traveling for a friend's wedding and just got back from that tonight, so today is my day 0 for starting again.

Mar 30, 2019
100! OUR CHAMPION!

Did a mile bike ride towing my twins then 15 minutes of ringfit :
Where's Midramble I know they platted Elden Ring. WORK TIME CHOP CHOP
Thanks, I appreciate it lol.

Congrats on another 100 Ultimate! Do you feel, enlightened?
I wish I could say yes, but I feel more attuned to my surroundings than go that far. I do feel less nervous tho, which I've may have interpreted as confidence. Or perhaps it it just a component of it, I dunno.

In any case, its a great means for focusing, reviewing, and relaxation for me. In the beginning of practice I was fidgety and tense in my facial muscles. Not sure why. As I progressed, I calmed my breathing and adjusted my body subconsciously for better posture.

Then I began recognizing old and new interests alike that I wasn't fully aware of. Long story short, this felt like an important one.

Mar 30, 2019

You know I gotta do the victory lap right?

Game/Series robbed in the making of this Habit Craft Run:

Ace Combat
Dragon Quest
Tekken
Sakuna
Age of Empires
The House in Fata Morgana
Pilotwings
Wargroove
Random Hambone Embeds
Ikaruga
Baba is You
Tetrisphere
Stardew Valley
Ghost Trick
Last of Us
Tower of Heaven
Burnout
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Picross
Outer Wilds
Rocket Knight Adventures
Even More Waluigi
Maximo
House of the Dead
God of War
Your Favorite Game
Bloodborne

This post brought to you by
Zf87mtH_d.webp
threads near you.®

35017.png

XkwqICO_d.webp

youtu.be

The Shredder - (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV) Badass Remix

A Badass Remix of The Shredders Theme.DISCLAIMERAll original compositions from BadAss: Boss Themes are copyright of their original owners.Arrangements are av...
youtu.be

The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101 (Japanese Version) - The Wonderful 101 [OST]

Game: The Wonderful 101Music: The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101 (Japanese Version)
youtu.be

Bayonetta - Fly Me To The Moon (Climax)

Had to remove the credits version.Lyrics :Fly me to the moonLet me play among the starsLet me see what spring is likeOn Jupiter and MarsIn other words, hold ...
youtu.be

Bayonetta 2 OST- Moon River

Bayonetta 2 - Moon River (∞ Climax Mix)Vocals: Keeley BumfordComposition: Henry ManciniLyrics: Johnny MercerArrangement: Naofumi HaradaLyrics:Moon river,Wide...

FIQlRIo_d.webp

終わり

No really I'm good. I'll catch ya when I feel like it.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017

You know I gotta do the victory lap right?

Game/Series robbed in the making of this Habit Craft Run:

Ace Combat
Dragon Quest
Tekken
Sakuna
Age of Empires
The House in Fata Morgana
Pilotwings
Wargroove
Random Hambone Embeds
Ikaruga
Baba is You
Tetrisphere
Stardew Valley
Ghost Trick
Last of Us
Tower of Heaven
Burnout
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Picross
Outer Wilds
Rocket Knight Adventures
Even More Waluigi
Maximo
House of the Dead
God of War
Your Favorite Game
Bloodborne

This post brought to you by
Zf87mtH_d.webp
threads near you.®

35017.png

XkwqICO_d.webp

youtu.be

The Shredder - (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV) Badass Remix

A Badass Remix of The Shredders Theme.DISCLAIMERAll original compositions from BadAss: Boss Themes are copyright of their original owners.Arrangements are av...
youtu.be

The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101 (Japanese Version) - The Wonderful 101 [OST]

Game: The Wonderful 101Music: The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101 (Japanese Version)
youtu.be

Bayonetta - Fly Me To The Moon (Climax)

Had to remove the credits version.Lyrics :Fly me to the moonLet me play among the starsLet me see what spring is likeOn Jupiter and MarsIn other words, hold ...
youtu.be

Bayonetta 2 OST- Moon River

Bayonetta 2 - Moon River (∞ Climax Mix)Vocals: Keeley BumfordComposition: Henry ManciniLyrics: Johnny MercerArrangement: Naofumi HaradaLyrics:Moon river,Wide...

FIQlRIo_d.webp

終わり

No really I'm good. I'll catch ya when I feel like it.

Congrats UBC! I knew you could do it. I caught a nasty cold over the weekend so my habits have reset, but I'll come back stronger once I'm healthy.

Mar 30, 2019
Congrats UBC! I knew you could do it. I caught a nasty cold over the weekend so my habits have reset, but I'll come back stronger once I'm healthy.
Hey thanks Qwark! I'll be around again for sure, I've inherited my next habit with duolingo next.

But that one is more long-term. 66 days so far, but my metric this time is to finish all units for japanese. I'll use sporadic tracking because I'm going to let the courses dictate my motivation this time.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Lol.

Got my ringfit and medicine ball in yesterday, back to the gym tonight! My buddy already flaked out on me sadly.

But by myself I get time for weights in as well.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
My pace tanked, but I pushed past my fear of running longer than an hour. 90 minutes running tonight, 7.56 miles. 12m pace.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
No running for me for a while, got banged up today.

Ugyquhh.jpg

But! I did get in a 15 minute medicine ball workout before this happened, haha take that!

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
No running for me for a while, got banged up today.

Ugyquhh.jpg

But! I did get in a 15 minute medicine ball workout before this happened, haha take that!
Oh my gosh, hope you're doing ok!

My schedule's been all out of whack the past couple weeks so my habits have fallen off. I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things tomorrow.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I'm back on track! Day 1 for PFK, had a productive morning, flossed, and practiced my Kanji. Also went above and beyond and did some game dev and had a nice workout.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
I haven't posted in a long time, but German study is still going fine. Up to day 97 on the Duolingo streak! With the recent announcement of a new Monkey Island game, I think I'm gonna try to play one of the old ones in German.

Hope you're alright, Anustart!

Mar 30, 2019
You're doing great. I'm still struggling to finish off Unit 3 in japanese. I'm making slow progress with the conditional grammar and practically everything is in kana and kanji.

This recent activity feels like an uphill battle with compound sentences and tricks like hiding particles within word bubbles. Testing to see if I'm paying attention lol.

To be specific, it is the word はこ which by itself means box. However, it is used as two separate particles at times that just are bunched together to mess with the learner. (This is still inaccurate as only は is used to denote a subject, and こ begins another word.)

I'm really proud of my progress though. I've almost acquired kana reading speed as it's pronounced. It's pushing my cognitive load though and I have to take breaks.

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Finished day 2 of PFK. Now time to do some game dev before bed.

I know what you did!
I. KNOW. WHAT. YOU. DID!
I knooow. I knoooow. I know.

siA7C.gif
Lol, is this about Duolingo? Also, dang you're already at the end of unit 3?? That's really fast work. I'm mid way through 3 and struggling too. It's really hard, but I'm just kinda trying to brute force my way through it. I go back a lot to the older lessons and have a lot of those mastered so that helps with memorizing patterns.

Mar 30, 2019
Finished day 2 of PFK. Now time to do some game dev before bed.

Lol, is this about Duolingo? Also, dang you're already at the end of unit 3?? That's really fast work. I'm mid way through 3 and struggling too. It's really hard, but I'm just kinda trying to brute force my way through it. I go back a lot to the older lessons and have a lot of those mastered so that helps with memorizing patterns.
Yeah you got it lol.

I've been brute forcing it too at times, but had to change it up because my misses were higher from such tricks as I tried to explain above. Understanding where and when to use certain particles is a challenge, yet pretty consistent.

I think I'm still weak with the some conjugations of compound verbs, modifier verbs, and verbs that indicate when something is given to or received from someone. It's complicated.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, I messed up my streak already. Accidentally slept in this morning. Will try for day 1 of PFK tomorrow. Productive mornings are the hard part for me, I'd be such a better adult if I was a morning person. Oh well, at least flossing and kanji are going well. I'll nail this habit eventually.

Also I've started playing some of my favorite games in Japanese. Pokemon Yellow, which is kinda tough cuz it's all in kana so I have to sound everything out. The other one is Chrono Trigger, which is Kanji, but also very slow for me. Google Translate on my phone has an option that I can trace the letters with my finger and it'll tell me what they mean. That's been a godsend and has really sped up the process. It's been tough and slow, but also a fun experience so far.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, I messed up my streak already. Accidentally slept in this morning. Will try for day 1 of PFK tomorrow. Productive mornings are the hard part for me, I'd be such a better adult if I was a morning person. Oh well, at least flossing and kanji are going well. I'll nail this habit eventually.

Also I've started playing some of my favorite games in Japanese. Pokemon Yellow, which is kinda tough cuz it's all in kana so I have to sound everything out. The other one is Chrono Trigger, which is Kanji, but also very slow for me. Google Translate on my phone has an option that I can trace the letters with my finger and it'll tell me what they mean. That's been a godsend and has really sped up the process. It's been tough and slow, but also a fun experience so far.
Update: Got drunk with my bowling team last night (it was our last week of bowling), so once again I did not have a productive morning :/ Will try again tomorrow.

Mar 30, 2019
Don't sweat it too much. As per Anustart's astute observation I have been lounging around in my base cub form.

Personally I need the lower stress activity, but I know I want to get back up to snuff again at some point.

So I'll take a sporty serpentine route a la inspired by resident Tentacular Green Tentacle.

youtu.be

Mizutsune Jam (Space Jam vs Monster Hunter Generations)

I haven't done a Space Jam mashup for more than a year. I figured I should do one, so here you go.Songs in mashup:Space Jam by Quad City DJ'sMizutsune Theme ...

Mar 30, 2019
Finished an activity today and trying to be more consistent. I'm on track to moving back up and trying not to overuse my supervillain powers. I don't need to be number one, my goal is the language. Just the learning yep. Just the learning.

Ugh, I don't want to crush them in the top three but I also do-hoo-hoo. Conflicted. You know what, I'm just gonna chill.

It has been getting more interesting lately though. Some of the words and phrases are broken down to their kana atomic levels on the hard exercises. I can't just be safe with a whole phrase bubble anymore. Luckily my brain is kicking in some muscle memory. Day 86 so far.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
My German study streak is now at 106 days. I'm gonna try to go for that 200 streak.

I also bought Curse of Monkey Island and started playing in German. Learned how to say "cursed", "uncursed" and other useful piratey terms.

I also want to try starting up some kind of exercise-related goal. To keep it simple, I'm just gonna do some push-ups everyday for now. Just did some, so day one for push-ups is done.

Mar 30, 2019
I made it to Day 91 so far. I decided to get a little more serious and doing some Anki sessions to supplement the kanji learning.

Qwark and Anustart, you two keep sniping victories on me and now I gotta keep on my toes because of you! How dare you!

Today I got a 3.1 on one of those Duolingo quizzes and I was a little stunned with the progress. I dare say I know some Japanese? Hell yeah. Let's go.

I'll follow you into battle for the 200 day prize as well Green Tentacle. This isn't just a regular habit mountain, this is a quest into the stratosphere.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Finally back in the gym after my car wreck. My right leg is still messed up, but managed a 30 minute run then 15 minutes weights after!

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Good to see you back. And getting right back to work huh? Well, I figured you knew what you're doing. Take it sleazy.

Yeah, odd thing was after the wreck my leg felt fine, but 2 or 3 days after right my right has been jacked up. Figured it would go away but here we are a month later :/

Not unbearable by any means and it's getting slightly better each day!

Mar 30, 2019
Alright, I'm officially going to finish Unit 3 tomorrow. My resistance to the massive influx of words learned is giving way to familiarity.

Anustart, your ability to bear that beating and keep going is impressive. I may start a running routine too. My family is doing a 10-miler over in D.C. in the fall and I have to start training.

The Fourth Breaker of 100 (Anustart)

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Whoa whoa whoa what's this

F3SvCIj.png

Ayy lmao. My "first* 100 day thing, though really I've built up quite the running habit and exercise as well. And a large part is thanks to this topic.

Thanks for the support everyone :3

Oct 28, 2017
United States

Ayy lmao. My "first* 100 day thing, though really I've built up quite the running habit and exercise as well. And a large part is thanks to this topic.

Congrats! I kinda hate to admit it, but that streak-milestone-firing-up animation in Duolingo does really motivate me to keep going, lol. Hope your recovery keeps on progressing!

My German study is still going (I think I'm on day 115 or something now), but my new push-up habit didn't last long. Gonna start it back up again today.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Did my first hour run since the wreck! Lost some speed but that's ok.

Hit the weights for 45 after as well.

Have some new motivation, going to California next year on a brother sister getaway, so I need a chiseled bod.

Mar 30, 2019

F3SvCIj.png

Ah jeez, I'm a day late...I'll have to make up for it. Now where did I put that gif.

shirokuma-cafe-fishing.gif

Ah, yes!

Awesome! You are killing it Anustart. Congratulations!

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Universe has it our for me trying to break my fitness habit. Got sick again Tuesday but ran an hour tonight, slower but got her in.

Bike ride is on for tomorrow. Got a year to get a bit more fit for coachella

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Did an 11.5 mile bike ride after work tonight. Was super windy but relaxing and a great way to decompress at the end of the day.

I know it was a good work out because I ate after and I'm starving again 30 minutes later.

Mar 30, 2019
I'm getting lazy with my check-ins, but I'm also becoming more regular with my language studies. I've been trying to do 400pts minimum every day this week to lift the effort floor. Looks like it is working preeetty preeetty good. :3

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Doing a new rotation since I've thrown long cycle sessions in, going to do Weights day > Run Day > Bike Day > Rest Day.

Since I've been doing longer and longer runs I've been doing less and less weights to make time. So I've got to rectify that by separating them into their own days.

Yesterday was a rest day so tonight was weights for an hour. Got more lifting in tonight than I have in quite some time and feels great.

Tomorrow will be an hour of running, maybe hour and a half depending on how I feel!

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
PUSH.

Think I entered a different plane of existence and just kept running. 2 hours, 10 miles. Goal for the year is to get to 13 miles in 2 hours to be on pace for a 4 hour marathon.

Mar 30, 2019
Hey awesome Anustart! You are doing great. It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been in a strange headspace lately (not bad, just weird), but I'm going to be pumping back up once again.

Still doing the duolingo (Day 113), but I've been getting a lot more supplemental material to support myself. Anki, Wanikani drills, and some physical books I ordered.

I took a page out of Green Tentacle's book and changed my Switch language settings to Japanese too. Started playing Origami King again and just taking my time pronouncing everything. I learned that Bowser uses wagahai as a pronoun? Pretty boss if you ask me.

Edit: Ohohoho you bums sneaking victories over on me. I'm lightin' this bonfire up.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
Ugh, sometimes this shit is hard dawg. I'm making progress but dayum. Going for the 200 belt is...ooof. But I have no right to complain around Qwark the master.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
If we combine into one unit like the power rangers, we've got like a 700 streak going.

Also, playing my AAA PC games on this steam deck in bed is just bliss.

Mar 30, 2019
Ooooh that's sounds fun. What is the battery life on that sucker anyway? I might have to look into procuring one myself.

Another day done, still getting there.

Last edited: