Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
It reeks of being a 7 when all is said and done which is super disappointing to me because it's the part of Halo I always look forward to the most, way more than Multiplayer. I hope I'm wrong and they are just keeping it on the down low just to surprise everyone but for how transparent they have been through the entire process since the delay, something tells me holding SP footage back is so it's not critiqued the way the first gameplay demo was.
Well yea, they've said they're not showing the campaign until it's complete. After how heavily the first footage was critiqued it makes perfect sense.

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
Wasn't around when the console dropped on MS Store or Target unfortunately. Gonna be sitting on refreshed tabs all night at other retailers trying to secure one now smh

Nei

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart was supposed to have inventory at 8:30 ET / 5:30 PT. The page was working just fine until it didn't. Wonder if the bots found a way to get to it before the actual availability time

Nov 8, 2017
Seriously. This shit seems like fucking vapor ware at this point jfc
It reeks of being a 7 when all is said and done which is super disappointing to me because it's the part of Halo I always look forward to the most, way more than Multiplayer. I hope I'm wrong and they are just keeping it on the down low just to surprise everyone but for how transparent they have been through the entire process since the delay, something tells me holding SP footage back is so it's not critiqued the way the first gameplay demo was.

Vaporware and 7's are overly dramatic. But I will put it this way - if they were trying to make sure the game was "extremely polished" instead of "fairly well polished, but with a few minor issues", they wouldn't have delayed past all those milestones. We're only talking the difference of 4 weeks. I would assume this indicates that they feel like the game really needs that extra time, not simply that they want to do some last minute touch-ups to make it perfect.

This doesn't mean it's going to be ultra rough necessarily. But it's not a date they would have picked lightly.

At this point I'd personally prefer they push it back even further and actually ship with Coop in March or something. If Nov 15->Dec 8 is a major difference in quality such that they felt like it was necessary, then I'd be surprised if they couldn't also use even more time for everything, not just coop.

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
This is a thread about a console and controller going up for sale. There is another large Halo Infinite thread for people to cry about the game.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have links to the pages where the elite series 2 will go up? Can't find it anywhere aside from the MS store (where it's sold out)

LegalEagleMike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
id rather have the all black console because itll look better next to all my other black devices under the tv...but im desparate.

Gravemind IV

Nov 26, 2017
Console gone within 5 seconds again here in the Netherlands. So done with this shit, wonder howfast bots are gonna be tomorrow when preorders might pop up on other retailers.

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Do we know this is true? That it was the campaign? This is so encouraging

On what basis did the judges vote? Like graphics, game design or overall package.?
Well the German lady announced the award during the show, and I read elsewhere on Twitter today they submitted a 10-minute gameplay reel. Making assumptions about it being more than just 10 minutes of the beta. Via the gamescom site: "

What's the procedure for entering?

• It is mandatory to provide a gameplay video of approximately 10 minutes to demonstrate game mechanics, sounds, camera angles, and graphics representative of the game. The video can be submitted as a link to a public video platform, official website, or download service (e.g., WeTransfer).

So I'd assume that can't be MP only, but I suppose it *could*, but if you were a judge…

criteria in link Criteria for awards

russbus64

May 1, 2018
I hope there's a roundup of armor coatings, nameplates, weapon charms, etc. available at some point. So far I've only seen the GS Canada Steelbook one.

OtterX

Mar 12, 2020
If I had to rank them I probably go...
1. Halo 2
2. Halo ODST
3. Halo CE
4. Halo 3
5. Halo Reach
6. Halo 4
7. Halo 5
My order is similar, I'd just put 2 on the bottom…after a lot of spaces.

The SMG is trash. They ruined the pistol, AR, and shotgun. The level design is ridiculously linear. The difficulty is completely unbalanced with the bullet spongiest enemies in the entire series. What's actually good about that campaign? The BR and brutes are the only good things I can think to come out of 2.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
My order is similar, I'd just put 2 on the bottom…after a lot of spaces.

The SMG is trash. They ruined the pistol, AR, and shotgun. The level design is ridiculously linear. The difficulty is completely unbalanced with the bullet spongiest enemies in the entire series. What's actually good about that campaign? The BR and brutes are the only good things I can think to come out of 2.
I think Halo 2 had an interesting story and setting. Other than that I have to agree with you. It's ranking very low for me as well.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Man those are sick console/controller. With Xbox Game Pass, Im super considering this. Loved what they've shown for Halo

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
I said this in another thread, but if the game really isn't ready, I wish they would delay it again. I'm not sure if they even need it in December to move consoles because the consoles may still be selling out, for all we know. Just give it the treatment the Halo franchise deserves. In the meantime, there's plenty of other stuff to play with gamepass.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
I really want an elite controller, but I've been holding out on a Series/Elite 3 revision.