Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, my old HDX copies of Fury Road and something else just recently upgraded to 4K. Itunes and all.

Fuck, my copy of Fury Road is still HDX, but the movie's blurb does state "buy any quality, get 4K."

edit: ah yep, direct Vudu purchases only. Lame.

Last edited:

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Vudu sent emails to people with the movies they updated .
From what I understand it had to be movies bought through Vudu and not stuff ported in or disk to digital but I could be wrong.

My Fury Road was from the Blu-Ray that originally released. It was HDX and I had the option for the Black and White version but it recently got upped to 4K and even my iTunes version updated to 4K.

My copy of Gravity is still HDX but has Atmos sound which is new. My copies of Hereditary, Midsommar, Hocus Pocus, Into the Spider-Verse and Nightmare Before Christmas are still HDX, all of them redeemed from slips in my physical copies.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
My Fury Road was from the Blu-Ray that originally released. It was HDX and I had the option for the Black and White version but it recently got upped to 4K and even my iTunes version updated to 4K.

My copy of Gravity is still HDX but has Atmos sound which is new. My copies of Hereditary, Midsommar, Hocus Pocus, Into the Spider-Verse and Nightmare Before Christmas are still HDX, all of them redeemed from slips in my physical copies.

Ah nice when I was reading about it on the vudu subreddit when they first started doing it people thought it was stuff bought directly from Vudu only, nice that it also can be for stuff with codes.

1 gift from Cross-Section

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cross-Section Cross-Section!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cross-Section said:
Hello again thread, have some Indy.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny 4K (US ONLY) - Won by Dranakin Dranakin (47 entries)

1 gift from McFly

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from McFly McFly!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

McFly said:
Use code by Dec 8 (valid in the US only)

Visit Fandango
https://fandango.com

Get your tickets to Trolls Band Together or Any Movie.

Enter your Promo Code at checkout.

Complete your purchase and get ready to enjoy the movie!

• Fandango Fandango: B1G1 Free Movie Ticket - Won by Kirksplosion Kirksplosion (6 entries)

1 gift from Rukland

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rukland Rukland!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rukland said:
So I picked up the Black Sails complete collection, figured might as well give away the code. This is for all 4 seasons of the show. It should work, I tested it at Vudu doing the not logged in trick to see if it would redeem. Being that this is Lionsgate I can not vouch for it working anywhere else. Whoever ends up winning please let me know if it works or not!

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
First person to message me gets one of the codes they requested. For now, one code per person, but you can still request multiple films so that you might get at least one of the ones you wanted. List your picks by priority.

Daniel Craig Bond Collection (good until 3/31/2024)
John Wick Chapter 4 (good until 6/13/2024)
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 (no listed exp date)

Mission Impossible Six film collection (says it *might not be valid* after 2020)

edit: all gone!

Last edited:

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
First person to message me gets one of the codes they requested. For now, one code per person, but you can still request multiple films so that you might get at least one of the ones you wanted. List your picks by priority.

Mission Impossible Six film collection (says it *might not be valid* after 2020)
Guardians 3 please

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017

John wick 4 please

Rukland

Oct 28, 2017

Would love the Bond collection

1 gift from Rukland

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rukland Rukland!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rukland said:
It is a Christmas movie ... trying to keep paying it forward since I won something today. And this just fits the season no matter what my ex wife told me.

1 gift from peppermints

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from peppermints peppermints!

peppermints said:
Titanic 4K - paramouintmovies.com

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Titanic 4K - Won by Supa Necta Supa Necta (37 entries)

1 gift from Gibbo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Gibbo Gibbo!

Gibbo said:
Giveaway from Titanic 4k Remastered. Good luck!

• Paramount Paramount: Titanic Remastered - Won by Stanng243 Stanng243 (24 entries)

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
A little off topic so I apologize to those that aren't interested, but apple right now has 12 Clint Eastwood film collection for $8, 4 of which are 4k and all are Movies Anywhere. In itunes just look under top movies and it is listed there.

• Gran Torino
  • Sully
  • American Sniper
  • Dirty Harry
  • Kelly's Heroes
  • Unforgiven
  • Trouble With the Curve
  • Mystic River
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Letters From Iwo Jima
  • Richard Jewell
  • The Mule
  • Clint Eastwood: A Cinematic Legacy

Last edited:

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
A little off topic so I apologize to those that aren't interested, but apple right now has 12 Clint Eastwood film collection for $8, 4 of which are 4k and all are Movies Anywhere. In itunes just look under top movies and it is listed there.

• Gran Torino
  • Sully
  • American Sniper
  • Dirty Harry
  • Kelly's Heroes
  • Unforgiven
  • Trouble With the Curve
  • Mystic River
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Letters From Iwo Jima
  • Richard Jewell
  • The Mule

Might have to try find some US iTunes credit to get that.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017

• Gran Torino
  • Sully
  • American Sniper
  • Dirty Harry
  • Kelly's Heroes
  • Unforgiven
  • Trouble With the Curve
  • Mystic River
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Letters From Iwo Jima
  • Richard Jewell
  • The Mule
Thanks, bought! A few of these are really good and several I haven't seen. Great deal.

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017

• Gran Torino
  • Sully
  • American Sniper
  • Dirty Harry
  • Kelly's Heroes
  • Unforgiven
  • Trouble With the Curve
  • Mystic River
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Letters From Iwo Jima
  • Richard Jewell
  • The Mule

Just grabbed, thanks for the tip-off. I assume this is a pricing error for those on the fence, as these tend to be.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

• Gran Torino
  • Sully
  • American Sniper
  • Dirty Harry
  • Kelly's Heroes
  • Unforgiven
  • Trouble With the Curve
  • Mystic River
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Letters From Iwo Jima
  • Richard Jewell
  • The Mule
Thanks for the tip. Some good films there.

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017

• Gran Torino
  • Sully
  • American Sniper
  • Dirty Harry
  • Kelly's Heroes
  • Unforgiven
  • Trouble With the Curve
  • Mystic River
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Letters From Iwo Jima
  • Richard Jewell
  • The Mule
never mind checked again and still 8 bucks. Thanks. Got it

5 gifts from Zerpette

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Zerpette Zerpette!

Zerpette said:
Various USA Sony 4K UHD disc Spider-Men codes. Still valid on Movies Anywhere but Sony Rewards have been redeemed.

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 (2012) & 2 (2014) - Won by NCartwright15 NCartwright15 (25 entries)
  • Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) - Won by Nacho Nacho (17 entries)
  • Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) - Won by Bumrush Bumrush (16 entries)
  • Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - Won by RainbowIslands RainbowIslands (20 entries)
  • Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Venom (2018) - Won by BKsQuadcopter BKsQuadcopter (23 entries)

Hud Hastings

Jul 1, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I got a 4K of Interstellar for cheap from Amazon and the slip with the digital code slip says "Code may not be valid after 02/26/2021". Is this safe to give away still? Can't see myself ever using the digital code so I figured I'd give it away on here if it's likely to be usable!

Zerpette

Jun 23, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I got a 4K of Interstellar for cheap from Amazon and the slip with the digital code slip says "Code may not be valid after 02/26/2021". Is this safe to give away still? Can't see myself ever using the digital code so I figured I'd give it away on here if it's likely to be usable!
It should still be good. I've never run into an expired code before regardless of what the slip says.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal

You can try to "redeem" it by going to the redemption link via an incognito browser (not logged in) to see if it still works.

You only have to watch out for older codes from Warner Bros titles because those got nuked earlier this year.

Hud Hastings

Jul 1, 2018
Great! Thanks, folks! I'll figure out how to do the giveaway thing tomorrow and get it into hands that'll have more use for it than mine. Have a Dune (2021) 4K en route too, I'll stick that code up when it gets here!

2 gifts from TheGreatException

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
A few of 4K's got delivered over the past week, a couple of them with digital codes to give away. Multiple entries are allowed. US-only unfortunately. Good luck everyone. :)

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Titanic - Won by Tycho Kepler Tycho Kepler (31 entries)
  • sonypictures.com/MAredeem sonypictures.com/MAredeem: Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - Won by RainbowIslands RainbowIslands (28 entries)