Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
At least some things are static in this twisted modern world.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That sure is the title Modern Warfare with a 3 in roman numerals underneath it

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Modern Warfare 3 did it better

ModernWarfare3Logo.svg

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a logo that would belong to Black Ops 3 instead of Modern Warfare 3.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
holy chips, a mountain dew promotion

it does annoy me that they didn't take the strawberry flavour mountain dew so it matches with the red roman numerals

edit: it's monster energy drink, my bad I should've known since it appears in Death Stranding

Last edited:

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
this year's CoD is Modern Warfare 3? Huh. Did they have another studio work on it in parallel to last year's MW2?

edit: saw the previous posts. Alright then.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Do we know if this is made by infinity ward? This seems way too fast to make a new game

Edit: ah saw the posts above explaining it

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played new Modern Warfare 1&2. Are they remakes of original games without big differences? Or remakes with huge differences? Or completely different games just with same names?

nR4Z

Oct 21, 2022
Germany
So the rumours are true that there should only be one DLC for MW2 this year. They didn't even have time for the logo.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thinking about it, they original trilogy did certainly much more to evolve each game, at least the campaigns. From a more typical conflict, to the USA getting invaded, to all of Europe in world war 3. Meanwhile the conflict in the reboot doesn't really seem to evolve and the references to the old games don't really do it for me.

PhazonBlazer

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God I bought MWII and played like 2 hours of the MP. I need to play the campaign but I think I'm finally out of COD.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Is this one the last game that PS has the marketing rights for or do they also have it for the game after this one?

OP
OP

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Is this one the last game that PS has the marketing rights for or do they also have it for the game after this one?
It's not clear yet. Jim Ryan said the marketing deal ends of mid-2024. Phil Spencer said they can't add CODs to Game Pass until early 2025. However, in an email last year Jim Ryan's proposal for a COD deal included ending the marketing deal, was that in the recent deal Sony and Microsoft agreed to? No idea.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
About as uninspired as it gets lol. Loved MW19 but MW2-2 was disappointing to me. Hard to put my finger on as to why exactly, but it just didn't come together like I thought it would.

OP
OP

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
About as uninspired as it gets lol. Loved MW19 but MW2-2 was disappointing to me. Hard to put my finger on as to why exactly, but it just didn't come together like I thought it would.
Same. MW2 isn't bad or anything, it just didn't hit like MW19 did. I guess because a lot of my playtime on MW19 was during lockdowns with all my buddies who don't really play anymore.